99 Creative WOWs To Encourage And Empower

99 Creative WOWs on my mind…

Drudging my way through the day I find myself sometimes needing a little nudge of positivity.

Work is piled high, demands outside of work obligations stack up.

Anyone can experience those moments where they feel overwhelmed.

Yes, I write to empower my readers but sometimes even those who spread positivity need our own mentors.

No one should be an island unto themselves, right?

I am one who encourages others to leave post-it notes around the house.

Little reminders of their goals, ambitions, and strong character traits.

Supporting notations of how to stay determined.

That is in a nutshell what 99 Creative WOWs by Randi Brill is.

99 Creative WOWs

Disclosure: This is a sponsored collaboration. I am using affiliate links in this article.

While 99 Creative WOWs, Words Of Wisdom For Business is geared toward business-minded individuals, I find it a powerful source of encouragement for everyone.

The book has three main categories:

Business, Creative, and Personal.

Some categories overlap and give positive reinforcement in more than one area of life.

We are all entrepreneurs in our own right.

As a mother, I know the hardest business to run is an effective household!

99 Creative WOWs is not rocket science, but it helps lead me daily.

99 Creative WOWs

Each page has colorful thought-provoking words of wisdom.

Some may be things you have heard before.

Perhaps something your mother once told you.

Most will be new to you.

Every page inspires, guides, encourages, and sometimes challenges.

Daily or as you need them reminders of how, or why to keep moving forward, whatever your journey is.

As you can see in the photo above, I like writing in my own additions to the pearls of wisdom.

Each page has ample room for notes and drawings.

You can bookmark special pages with post-it notes and paperclips.

It’s a fun way to get your daily dose of inspiration.

Another way you can use the book is tearing out the pages and posting them around your home.

I for one, do not want to rip up the book but have considered it for the purpose of having refreshing insights around my home.

99 Creative WOWs By Randi Brill Is Perfect For:

99 Creative WOWs

Business Owners large or small. Entrepreneurs, moms, dads, grandparents, coaches, anyone and everyone who wants a spark of empowerment in their day.

While Randi did write this with the entrepreneur in mind, truly, anyone can benefit from it.

A Few Example WOWs that work for everyone includes:

It’s not what you say that matters. It’s what others hear that counts.

Little actions make a big difference.

There’s always another option.

You can always quit – tomorrow.

If you carry baggage you must check it before you fly!

Those are useful nuggets of acumen for everyone!

About Randi Brill:

99 Creative WOWs by Randi Brill

At the age of 14, Randi Brill announced she was going to be in charge of something – and she has been in charge of many creative “somethings” ever since.

In her roles as Chief Creative Officer for QuaraCORE, Randi “lives” her WOWs each day. She uses these compelling life lessons and sound business principles to energize and jumpstart her clients’ creative visions in QuaraCORE’s vibrant problem-solving “Creativity Lab”.

Learn more about Randi

In addition, Randi Brill founded Teacher Peach, LLC, an e-commerce retailer with one focus.

Recognizing and rewarding teachers and students with amazing gifts and motivating classroom materials.

Teacher Peach gives back!

10% of all profits from every sale go into the Teacher Peach Seeds Fund to support a range of charitable initiatives focusing on confident and creative kids.

I love this!

What I Appreciate About 99 Creative WOWs:

99 Creative WOWs

99 Creative WOWs helps me much like the tips at the end of each chapter in Overnight Success, which I wrote about a few weeks ago.

Where Overnight Success has helpful ideas, tips, and advice for the entrepreneur at the end of each chapter, 99 Creative WOWs is a book filled with them!

This book helps me stay on track, keep my mind focused, and it helps me empower others!

Especially handy when I find myself lacking in creative flow, or feeling burnt out.

One of my favorite tips in the book is:

When words aren’t working, draw a picture.

I love this one because not only does the book itself provide ample space to draw that picture, it reminds me there is a workaround for everything!

There are also many ways in which you can use the book.

In the back four creative ideas are provided but you can come up with more of your own.

One way to use the book is to pick a color category to focus on.

Randi Brill is so inspired she has put consideration into all of the ways her book is best utilized!

Smart and creative, my kind of person!

I really have used this book daily since I received it.

You can see in the image above just how many pages I have bookmarked.

Get Your Creativity And Productivity Flowing.

Order Your Copy Of 99 Creative WOWs Today!

Please Share 99 Creative WOWsClick To Tweet

99 Creative WOWs

1. March 6, 2018 / 7:29 am

This sounds like something helpful that I definitely could benefit from. Thanks for introducing this to me.

2. March 6, 2018 / 12:02 pm

There IS power in positive thinking. I begin each day with a positive affirmation and it serves as my thought of the day and love to share them via social media as well. You just never know who it may help. Flipped through Brill’s book online and saw a few familiar quotes that I love.

• March 6, 2018 / 10:35 pm

I love that you start each day with a positive affirmation Tomi! That rocks!

I agree – when we share positivity we feel it deeper ourselves!

It is so awesome of you to think of others as well – you are right – you never know who needed to hear that positivity that day!

It can make all the difference!

Thank you for checking out Brill’s book!

3. March 6, 2018 / 8:25 pm

I have a notebook full of powerful phrases, verses, and quotes which have inspired me from high school forward. THere is such power in words! I love the thought that when words are not working to draw a picture; that is pure genius aimed at our emergent readers and writers and I plan to use it.
    Thank you for sharing this!

• March 6, 2018 / 10:17 pm

That is so awesome Penny and yes words do hold so much power!
      Thank you I am so very happy you enjoyed the post and like the book!!
      Enjoy yours!
      I sure do enjoy mine!

4. March 6, 2018 / 8:26 pm

This is really great! I think it’s so good for businesses to think positively. I think I am going to get this book. Everyone could use a little positivity in their life.

• March 6, 2018 / 10:39 pm

Indeed Leah it truly truly is!!

I am so glad you are getting the book.

It is super cheerful and empowering!

5. March 6, 2018 / 9:19 pm

I need this. What a great little book. The positive sentiments are really uplifting actually. I try to be positive but sometimes like today it’s very challenging to be there. A little help is a good reminder there’s something to look forward to.

• March 6, 2018 / 10:40 pm

I am sorry you had a hard day today Paula.

That is why I love this book.
      While simple it gives me just what I need without going so far it’s overwhelming!

Sometimes we just need that gentle reminder.

6. March 6, 2018 / 9:32 pm

How fun is this book! This would be a great gift idea for those that are hard buy for. I know I would love it. I really like reading positive uplifting quotes so it would be great for me to enjoy when I am drinking my coffee in the morning.

• March 6, 2018 / 10:40 pm

Oh it sure would be a great gift for the hard to buy for person!
      Anyone would love it – its so colorful and fun and while it’s not an epic novel it gives us just what we need each day.

7. March 6, 2018 / 9:37 pm

It is so true that even the people who usually inspire others to be creative or positive in life need some inspiration from time to time as well. It can be hard to always be that person everyone goes to but it is also a blessing. I love the idea of taking these pages and placing them throughout my home so I am never without inspiration!

• March 6, 2018 / 10:47 pm

Thank you Melissa and it’s true we all need to be inspired indeed!
      I know I really want to put the pages through out my home but I can’t bring myself to rip them out of the book.
      Maybe in time lol

8. March 6, 2018 / 10:19 pm

I haven’t heard of 99 Creative Wows, but it sounds like it could be useful. I especially like this one – so true! “If you carry baggage you must check it before you fly!”

9. lisalisa
    March 7, 2018 / 9:18 am

I could surely benefit from this book! I am a very positive person but I’m always open to improving my daily inspiration. This would be great as a gift also! I may order me one and my oldest kids, love how colorful the pages are and the inspirational messages within!

• March 7, 2018 / 9:41 pm

I think it would make a wonderful gift also! I love how there are main themes to the book and how they also cross sector. I like focusing on one category at a time.

March 7, 2018 / 11:20 am

I love them all. So important to talk about positive parenting and empowerment on the times where kids feel so sad and worry about going to school. I will use them on flash cards with my son and we will try to read one each morning as a positive statement of the day. Thanks for sharing

• March 8, 2018 / 12:42 am

Indeed Monica!! The more positivity in our lives the more empowered we become!
      So happy you do such awesome activities with your son each day before school! We need more mothers like you!

11. March 7, 2018 / 12:53 pm

What a sweet idea for a book, it’s beautifully designed too. My daughter is really into empowering catchphrases at the moment, it started with those little words of wisdom you get on purse sized Kleenex packets… random I know but it inspired and now she’s hooked on positivity, haha! This would make the perfect gift for pretty much anyone, who doesn’t need a little pick-me-up every now and again?!

• March 8, 2018 / 12:43 am

That is so cool your daughter is into things like this.

I love that Kleenex packets inspired her to take it a step further and adopt positivity in this way!

This book really would be perfect for her.

12. March 7, 2018 / 2:03 pm

Lovely book! A friend gifted me a similar book, but of challenges, one that I do everyday…it’s fun, I bet this one is much better as it empowers you (thereby affecting those around you). “When words aren’t working, draw a picture.” – been a long time since I drew, if my writing mojo stops, I certainly will pick up my painting materials again….

• March 8, 2018 / 12:46 am

Oh I would love a book of challenges! Sounds awesome as well.

You are right though this is one of those things that starts with you and extends out to others.

Both have a place in our lives though.

Yeah my drawing skills do not exist lol but if its just for me they are good enough 🙂

It is so awesome you paint!!