Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

prAna is a brand I enjoy partnering with.

One major reason for that is they are one of the leaders in sustainable clothing.

I have written about their sustainability practices before.

Another reason I love them is that they give back, which I have also written about.

Today I want to talk about these sustainability practices in a little more detail.

Mostly I love prAna because their fashions are comfortable and made for all body types.

Fashion Focus Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article between myself and prAna. I only write about products I have personally tried, tested, and love. All opinions and words are my own.

Comfortable fashion is a big deal to me.

From what I have read in comments readers leave on the blog, it’s super important to all of you too!

Everything I have ever received from prAna has been of very high quality.

The kind of clothing you can wear year after year.

This is a brand you can find closet staples at.

If you love yoga fashions, you must check them out!

Below is a video from prAna that talks in detail about how they made their yoga gear to fit every body type.

I have to say, it is quite impressive what they have done.

It made me wish I had picked some of their yoga gear to write about today.

I didn’t think I needed anymore but after learning how they make theirs, I totally realized I do!

If Yoga styles aren’t your thing skip ahead because I have some great non-yoga styles to share with you!

Comfortable Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types:

prAna is the fashions I reach for when I am going to be out and about.

Having Spring Fever I took some advice from myself and went shopping for plants.

prAna did not let me down.

I was perfectly comfortable while looking great in their clothing.

I honestly love all of their styles.

They have everything from everyday style to swim looks.

All perfect for any age, any shape, and all made for comfort!

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

Two of the items I am wearing are from prAna.

The Getup Sweater and the Cybil Knit Fedora.

Let’s start with my thoughts on the Cybil Knit Fedora.

Who doesn’t love a great looking hat?

I know I do!

I really want to add more to my collection as they make a fun accessory.

Mine is in the color coal.

It also comes in three other colors with the same Aztec banding on each.

It is constructed with a 45% organic cotton blend and a 55% sustainable hemp.

See more details on the Cybil Knit Fedora

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

Sustainable Clothing With Fantastic Details:

prAna is known for their fantastic details.

Every item I own from them has a gorgeous design.

I adore the pointelle knit stitching on this sweater.

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

It’s light and airy and perfect for the Spring.

I am wearing a tank under it but the cutouts are placed so that you do not have to.

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

The design of this Getup Sweater allows plenty of movement too.

Perfect for running errands and reaching for pretty things you desire!

Mine is in Field Green, a perfect Spring color!

Green not your cup of tea?

It comes in three other fab colors as well.

It’s made from 100% organic cotton with a slight dolman style sleeve.

See more information on the GetUp Sweater

While garden shopping I really appreciate the fact that I am wearing sustainable clothing.

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

If you are a nature lover like me, you understand the importance of clothing or anything that serves our universe well.

That is why it is so important to understand what prAna does to stay true to sustainability.

prAna seeks out materials from sustainable clothing sources.

Their people are treated fairly.

The processes they use help to improve their industry as a whole.

Using resources such as sustainable cotton, hemp, responsible down, and recycled wool and polyester.

They are paving the way for a better world for us all.

prAna Processes and Partnerships:

Fair Trade

Fair Labor Association

Responsible Forest Initiative

Poly Bag Reduction

You will find images linking to each of these partnerships or processes here.

What prAna is doing is nothing short of spectacular!

prAna makes me feel good when I wear their clothing.

It makes me very happy to know that I do not sacrifice the good of people or nature.

People who know me know how much I adore the outdoors.

I am so excited for spring and found my first plant of the season.

An herb actually!

A Rosemary bush.

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

Rosemary is a very healing herb that tastes fantastic!

It also has pretty light purple flowers so it is lovely in the yard.

I have to keep Rosemary inside until May but I can’t wait to watch her grow!

Call me crazy, I had to go in for a hug…

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

prAna Sustainable Clothing Looks Great On All Body Types.

Made for every woman, prAna has been one of my go-to shopping spots.

No matter your shape or size you will love how your prAna fashions fit!

To make things even sweeter, I have a special discount for you!

This code: MPJSS18 gives you 15% off all items that are not already marked down.

This code is active from today until March 20th, 2018.

Just enter your code at check out.

So let’s get shopping and take advantage of this great offer.

Do you own any prAna fashions?

What do you think of the Getup Sweater and the Cybil Knit Fedora?

Let me know by leaving a comment, please.

Please Share This Wonderful Sustainable BrandClick To Tweet

Fashion Focus Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

1. February 20, 2018 / 12:56 pm

I am absolutely in love wit prAna! Their clothes are so cool, and I LOVE that they do good in the world.

• February 20, 2018 / 8:10 pm

Stacie we are of like minds on this indeed! Love what they do and their clothing is awesome!

2. February 20, 2018 / 3:51 pm

I like the fact that prAna fashions their clothes for all body types. The outfit you chose for your post is very cute!

3. February 20, 2018 / 5:26 pm

I have just placed my first order with prAna and I can’t wait for it to arrive! I love the meaning behind the company and what it stands for! That outfit looks amazing on you!! Eek can’t wait1

• February 20, 2018 / 8:24 pm

Jennifer I can’t wait to hear what you think of your items! Dying to know what you selected! It just feels good to order clothing from brands that care!

4. February 20, 2018 / 6:01 pm

What some absolutely gorgeous pieces of clothing, I am in love with that jumper the cut of it is fab! Definitely a company I would look into.

5. February 20, 2018 / 8:50 pm

That is so cool! I like supporting companies who practice sustainability, and especially when they support all body types! I’m plus sized, so I need that.

• February 22, 2018 / 12:51 am

Angie me too! I noticed some of their items are more toward plus than others but from what I could find they mostly go up to 18. I know they recently revamped the yoga line to be inclusive and I am hopeful they do more so in the regular clothing as well. A great company doing all they can to do good. Love them.

6. February 20, 2018 / 9:00 pm

You totally rocked that Fedora. I am not a hat person, but you look great. I am glad prAna is making fashionable and sustainable clothing choices for all sizes. It’s hard to find stylish plus size clothing.

7. February 20, 2018 / 9:20 pm

PrAna has the best stuff! I have been buying their stuff for years. I like how practical their clothing is, and plus it really looks nice too.

8. February 20, 2018 / 9:47 pm

I love the sustainability aspect here. That sweater is amazing. I love it. Looks lightweight too.

• February 22, 2018 / 12:58 am

I do too – one of the many reasons I love prAna so. It is lightweight – the perfection season transition sweater 🙂

9. February 21, 2018 / 5:08 am

I love your new pieces. You look really great in them.

10. February 21, 2018 / 8:56 am

I’ve heard so much about prAna and I think it’s an amazing brand with the passion to share sustainable clothing with women of all shapes and sizes. I do love their clothes and how comfy they can be!

• February 22, 2018 / 8:03 pm

Thank you Jocelyn! I agree – it feels good to buy from brands like prAna for sure.

11. February 21, 2018 / 3:37 pm

I absolutely love when companies offer clothing for all body types. I am definitely going to check them out.

• February 22, 2018 / 1:32 am

Thank you for checking them out Heather! Such great quality and styles!

12. February 21, 2018 / 5:58 pm

First, you look so comfortable in that sweater, well you look great in the whole outfit. I love that they are all about sustainable clothing. I also like that they are doing good in the world. You cannot beat a company that thinks about others.

• February 22, 2018 / 1:37 am

Thank you so much Becky! I agree and love buying from brands that do so much for our earth and people!

13. February 21, 2018 / 7:28 pm

I love when I can feel good about a purchase. Especially with clothes. I hear so many good things about prAna. I should go check it out and get myself a little something.

• February 22, 2018 / 1:38 am

Right! Especially with clothing for sure! Totally get that. Treat yourself while treating others and helping our earth. It feels good and is good!

14. February 22, 2018 / 2:34 am

I am with you on the whole comfort over fashion idea! If I’m not comfortable in something I’m not wearing it! LOL!

• February 22, 2018 / 7:51 pm

Exactly Ricci! I gave up high heels ages ago for that reason. Terrible for the feet too!

15. February 22, 2018 / 9:12 am

Totally agree with you. Nobody wants to wear any uncomfortable clothes. I will always makes us uneasy. Well, I love your hat.

• February 22, 2018 / 7:49 pm

Thank you Chei the hat is so fun! prAna is on their toes when it comes to fun easy going fashion!

16. Lisa Bristol
    February 22, 2018 / 4:23 pm

The Getup Sweater would be perfect for me. I have been doing Yoga for a few months now and I am hooked. It is time I treat myself to some new workout clothes.

• February 22, 2018 / 7:56 pm

Oh Lisa I really think you would LOVE prAna! I want to get some yoga outfits too!
      I LOVE the get up sweater! Its so perfect for the transition in seasons.