Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

It’s no secret how much I love my pets.

They are loyal, loving and judgement-free.

My granddog Link just turned 2 and boy does he keep me on my toes!

My elder dog Lyla, shes more laid back.

I had no recollection of how much energy pups required until Link came to live with us.

That’s when I realized I really needed to get back into shape.

It’s also why I’m teaming up with Planet Fitness.

Like my dogs, planet fitness is judgement-free and is the kind of gym I enjoy going to.

Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Planet Fitness.

Link has unlimited energy from wanting to go on long walks to begging to play with the ball all day.

I need to be healthy and have the stamina to keep up with him.

Planet Fitness helps us reach our individual goals without making us feel embarrassed or awkward.

Trust me, I often feel awkward in a gym!

I know often we make goals, or resolutions in the new year to get on a better track with our health.

Maybe we just want to tone up or lose weight.

I have lost weight but my cardio is bad, and I do need to tone.

I visited my local Planet Fitness recently and loved it!

Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

The decor was vibrant and energizing, the people were polite and friendly and the staff was professional and non-judgemental.

Not once did I feel out of place or that people were looking at me like I had no idea what I was doing.

The truth is, I didn’t have a clue!

Now I have been to a gym many times with my daughter but it is a very small gym.

It did not have all of the cool equipment that Planet Fitness offers.

So, of course, I am a newbie on most of these apparatuses.

I found the staff eager and happy to help me out.

No, they didn’t curl up into my lap like my Link does, thankfully haha, but they did make me feel able to tackle new things.

Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

Much like my Link, who pushes me to keep going!

Another thing I love about Planet Fitness, it’s affordable!

In fact, it’s a lot less expensive than my previous gym and it has so much more to offer!

From January 1st through January 10th new members can join any Planet Fitness location for just $1 enrollment fee.

After that, it’s just $10 per month!

Check them out and see where your local Planet Fitness Club is located.

Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

Many clubs are open and staffed 24/7 which is cool since I work strange hours.

More About Planet Fitness:

Planet Fitness Offers A Variety Of Benefits:

A hassle-free environment called the Judgement Free Zone®

Brand name cardio and strength equipment. ( This will be my focus! )

Fully equipped locker rooms.

Flat screen televisions.

Unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer.

Planet of Triumphs Community: An online community that allows us to celebrate our personal accomplishments. Here fellow members can recognize their triumphs, big and small through sharing their stories and encouraging each other.

This totally reinforces the Planet Fitness belief that everyone belongs.

This year, let’s all celebrate our uniqueness.

We do not need to be afraid of being judged.

I am always writing about how it’s our differences that make us special.

Planet Fitness believes this too.

There is no one workout fits all mentality.

Planet Fitness aims to see each of us as special and helps us reach our goals with their free fitness training that is included in all memberships.

Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

Join me in the Planet Fitness Judgement Free Zone® In 2018 Click To Tweet

Are you a Planet Fitness member?

Will you be joining me in 2018 for a judgement-free gym experience?

Does your pup show you unconditional love or encourage you to stay healthy?

Let me know in the comments, I love hearing from you!

1. January 3, 2018 / 9:56 am

We need a judgement free world as well. This sounds a great place to start a healthy life without any worry.

2. January 3, 2018 / 3:01 pm

Hah, I know what you mean about keeping up with the pets! My dog is turning six this year but he still thinks he’s a pup and wants to go for walks constantly. Good luck with your new year’s resolution, it sounds like Planet Fitness will be a big help in keeping up the motivation!

• January 3, 2018 / 6:53 pm

Haha he sounds active! Thank you and I am looking forward to toning up!

3. January 4, 2018 / 1:28 am

Glad Link is able to motivate you to keep in shape! I think we all need a special kind of motivation to get us to where we need to be in life, whether it’s for health or anything else in life.

4. lisalisa
    January 4, 2018 / 8:34 am

This is on my to do list! We have a Planet Fitness right down the street and just the other day I told my husband we both need to join. My goal is to get back on track with my health this year and I’m bringing him along with me. We don’t have a dog to help motivate us but, I’m glad to see Link helps keep you going!

• January 4, 2018 / 2:52 pm

Thank you and wow that is so cool you have a Planet Fitness so close to your home! Get in on this great new member deal its soooo good!

5. January 4, 2018 / 8:58 am

That looks like a great place to get your workout on at! I love the purple colors, that color just supercharges me and makes me want to workout. I have not tried this gym but will look into the possibilities of one in my area to see if it will work for me. I love dance classes, I wonder if they offer them, I will have to look into it, thanks for putting this on my radar!

• January 4, 2018 / 2:54 pm

You are so right about the colors of the decor at Planet Fitness! They do get ya going! Some locations I do believe offer cardio type dance classes and they have others as well – do check them out and see!

6. January 4, 2018 / 10:56 am

WE just had a new Planet Fitness open up right by our house. I should go check it out. I love the no judgement zone thing. Going to the gym has always brought anxiety for me so finding a no judgement zone gym would be great.

• January 4, 2018 / 2:56 pm

That is so cool that a Planet Fitness opened up right by your home! Talk about easy access! I love their judgement free zone too!

7. January 4, 2018 / 12:10 pm

I love Planet Fitness. It’s affordable and has everything I need to stay in shape. And trust me, I need help after the overeating I did this holiday season. I’ve been going first thing every morning in an effort to shed these holiday five pounds.

8. January 4, 2018 / 6:40 pm

I like how affordable the judgment-free zone is. It was the first and for the longest time the only gym I’d go into. I like that they are open for 24 hours Mon-Fri.

• January 6, 2018 / 2:53 pm

Exactly the price is amazing and it’s such a nice gym! Oh yes some of the locations are open 24 hours – I love that too!

9. Nadalie
    January 4, 2018 / 8:12 pm

I really wish I was into going to the gym again, but one really bad experience has been running far away from any gym. But, I have heard great things about planet fitness and oh my am I loving their price. You shouldn’t have to go broke trying to get healthy and fit!

• January 6, 2018 / 2:53 pm

No one should not go broke staying healthy and getting fit. I totally agree! Being in shape also keeps our medical expenses down. I am sorry you had a bad experience in a gym once. I hope you check out Planet Fitness – it is a really amazing price right now.

10. January 5, 2018 / 2:56 am

I too have heard great things about Plant Fitness. I used to work out at a large gym then slowly got away from it and started working out at a smaller place. I prefer the feel of a smaller environment where everyone gets to know each other better…it’s like a small family!

• January 6, 2018 / 2:51 pm

I think there is a great place for everyone. My mother loves her small gym and like you enjoys getting to know people. I tend to like a larger gym where I can sort of disappear but Planet Fitness is so unique in that it is a larger place but yet not SO large you do not get the attention you deserve. There is a sense of family if that is what one is looking for but with it being judgement free I never feel like I have to worry about keeping up with someone else. It’s really awesome.