Overnight Success? Perhaps Not But This Book May Help!

In a recent article, Define Yourself Write The Story Of You I admit to not being the most avid reader.

Then I received a book that has me engrossed!

Now I am not a book reviewer, but I have to say when I can’t put a book down, I have to share it with you!

In addition, I was also sent some skin products with the book.

Why?

Because the book is written by Maria Hatzistefanis, the founder of Rodial Skincare.

Overnight Success Perhaps Not But This Book May Help!

Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. Using these links do not make the product any more expensive for you. I, however, may earn a small commission to help with blog operating expenses. Thank you! I received products at no cost to me but was not required to write this post. I have done so because I wanted to and all opinions are mine alone.

Before I get into the book I do want to link you the two skincare products I received.

Overnight Success Skincare:

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme and Rodial Snake Oxygenating & Cleansing Bubble Mask.

Both of these brands are creations of Rodial.

I have to say their products are very good and I have enjoyed everything I have tried from both of these lines.

My daughter loves the bubble masks so I let her have this one.

I need to try one myself soon.

We both use the night pads.

One thing about the Rodial and Nip + Fab lines, I love the way they smell because they use natural herbal and floral infusions.

Both are also cruelty-free.

Overnight Success The Book, By Maria Hatzistefanis:

Overnight Success is realistic, fun, and gives us tips at the end of every chapter.

I love books that have shorter chapters.

This way I can squeeze one in while waiting for an appointment, or before going to bed at night.

No one wants to feel something is left undone right?

With shorter chapters, we can feel a sense of completion in our reading journey.

Overnight Success Perhaps Not But This Book May Help!

Not only are the chapters manageable for a busy woman without a lot of time to read, they are exciting!

When a book is fast paced it just reads easier.

I find myself flying through chapters wanting to read more.

Maria presents her journey to us in a way that is not prideful but humble.

She does not brag, nor make it seem she always had it all going on.

Maria shows us her own complexities and complications.

Her joys and discoveries not only of how to succeed in business but personal discoveries as well.

Her tips at the end of each chapter are certainly thought-provoking and make me pause while I contemplate them for my own business.

My Own Overnight Success Journey:

Overnight Success? Perhaps Not But This Book May Help!

I am still on it!

My journey is what I consider to be in the early stages.

Being in my late forties I have finally found what I love to do.

Those of you who have been reading Fashion Beyond Forty since the beginning know it has only been around a few years.

My blog is in the infancy stages actually.

Yet, I want to do this as long as I possibly can!

One thing Maria tells us in her book is to never fear to start over.

No worries there Maria, I have started my career path over more times than I can remember!

Being An Overnight Success – The Reality:

Maria makes it clear there really isn’t truly a way to be successful overnight.

Sucess means putting in long tiresome hours, tons of hard work, and busting your butt.

The “overnight success” part comes from when a buzz finally centers around your brand or business model.

Either through social media, or sales exploding in the stores, that is when you feel you are successful.

The entrepreneuring woman, however, knows this is just another reason to push herself harder!

Time to try something new, expand that line, or create something entirely different.

In her book, Maria encourages us, relates to us, and lets us know failure is certain but okay.

Who Should Read Overnight Success:

Anyone who has a vision, a dream.

The people who will benefit from Overnight Success are those who are goal seekers, creators, and forward thinkers.

Overnight Success is not for the weak of heart, nor the lazy person.

Although I do confess to reading most of it in bed.

It is also not a step by step guidebook to being successful in your career.

This book is a personal story of one courageous woman’s journey that gives logical steps and emotional support for our own pilgrimage.

Whether you are just starting out on your path or if you have already arrived and met many goals, Overnight Success is a great read.

I find how much I relate to Maria while reading her book and it helps me keep pushing forward.

Are you on a career journey right now? What are your dreams, goals or ambitions?

Does this sound like a book you need to read?

I would love to hear from you in the comments!

Get Maria’s Book On Amazon

Please Share With Your Fellow Entrepreneurs.Click To Tweet

Overnight Success By Maria Hatzistefanis, the Founder of Rodial Skincare

1. January 30, 2018 / 9:56 am

I love shorter chapters as well. As a Queen of Procrastination, I should pick up this book. I could use her advice.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:48 pm

It really is a great read for sure. I found a lot of great ideas in there!

2. January 30, 2018 / 12:06 pm

Short chapters are preferred by me too as you can finish them in less time. I am not a reader but would love to read the tricks that help me in getting success.

3. January 30, 2018 / 1:17 pm

Starting over and success are huge fears of mine! They seem to be two sides of coin that are both amazing and troublesome all at the same time. I think I need to read this book! It sounds like a great one!

• January 30, 2018 / 9:51 pm

Jennifer I really did love it! I may read it again as there are tips that inspired ideas in me that I am sure could inspire new ones. Its like if you read it more than once NEW ideas can come to you!

4. January 30, 2018 / 2:23 pm

This book is SO up my alley! I’m always looking for something new to read so I definitely have to check this one out.

5. Kim @ Berly's Kitchen
    January 30, 2018 / 6:57 pm

This book sounds like something I may need to pick up. My husband is always telling me that being an overnight success is not always a good thing. It takes time and commitment to make the dream last. This book sounds perfect!

• January 30, 2018 / 9:56 pm

I think your husband is absolutely correct. If we get too much too soon we would not know how to handle it I bet.

6. Sara
    January 30, 2018 / 7:36 pm

This book looks so good. My daughter is an avid reader and would love to read this.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:56 pm

Oh Sara it really is – I am not an avid reader at all but this – could not put it down and it really was very inspiring!

7. January 31, 2018 / 1:05 am

What an interesting read! I don’t know anyone who is an overnight success but this does sound like it will be a good read!

• January 31, 2018 / 7:47 pm

That is sort of the message of the book too Ricci. It isn’t overnight to get to the place where you BOOM. Yet, once you do it is like it all happened overnight. 🙂

8. January 31, 2018 / 3:10 am

This sounds very intriguing. I love to be inspired and ready a book about how someone else did it, is always inspiring to me.

9. January 31, 2018 / 7:30 am

This sounds like a great book to validate someone’s efforts and encourage them to keep plugging away. I can see how in blogging we could be working our butts off for years and then … BAM! All of a sudden everything clicks and we’re able to stand back and say, “Whew! That was worth it!”

• January 31, 2018 / 7:48 pm

Right!? It does validate for sure and I love the tips at the end of each chapter so much. I wish for all of us to have the BAM moment!

10. January 31, 2018 / 8:04 am

Nice write up about the book and tying it to your own experiences. I agree that motivational / self-help books are better when they have short chapters to help process the information and to make for an easier read.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:50 pm

Thank you Tim! Oh yes the short chapters help and love the tips at the end of each chapter. Food for thought.

11. January 31, 2018 / 8:09 am

This does look like a good book to read. I need to carve out more time to do this and this is a good place to start.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:50 pm

It is especially with short chapters. It helps us get back into the reading habit!

12. January 31, 2018 / 9:25 am

I think I need to take a gander at this book. I find myself backing away from any type of success and it’s time to change that.

13. January 31, 2018 / 11:20 am

This looks like such a great book. Wouldn’t we all love to be overnight successes? Unfortunately, it’s all about working hard!

• January 31, 2018 / 7:52 pm

Indeed and I love that this book is realistic about that from the get go.

14. January 31, 2018 / 2:59 pm

Most people tend to lean towards quick and easy solutions that are supposed to be overnight success. However, I’ve found that those get rich schemes are a waste of time. Most businesses tend to take 2 to 3 years to build before you see major returns on your investment. This is true even in the blogging industry unless you have a marketing background with it skills.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:56 pm

Absolutely!! I love how this book talks about that from the get go too!
      It does take just as long in blogging as in any industry or business for sure.
      I do have a marketing background and I am still trying to bust through the glass ceiling! lol