PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant A Worry-Free Way To Clean And Disinfect Your Multi-Pet Home

I have always had a multi-pet home.

Currently, I have two cats and two dogs.

Yes, things can get messy!

I have always been ultra-cautious when it comes to safely disinfecting and cleaning my home.

My pets are my babies!

I would never want to use a product that is harmful to them.

When I learned about PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant I was overjoyed!

A worry-free way to disinfect and clean.

Purell

Disclosure: This post was sponsored by GOJO, the makers of PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant, as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.

I have used and trusted PURELL® Hand Sanitizer for as long as I can recall.

Now the same trusted brand has a way for me to take care of my household needs.

Purell

It’s truly unlike anything else out there today.

It’s totally worry-free around pets, food, and yes, kids!

It can even be used on food prep surfaces like cutting boards and no water rinse is required.

Talk about peace of mind!

PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant is available at many of your favorite places to shop.

You can get it on Amazon.com, Jet.com and at Walmart.com, as well as in-store at H-E-B and Publix.

Pretty soon you can pick it up at Shop Rite and Wakefern Food Corporation too.

Check out this Rollback Price on PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant at Walmart.com:

PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant

Why Do I Trust The PURELL® Brand?

Purell

Because they break new ground using science and technology to advance public health.

The brand acts with the highest expertise and integrity and inspires well-being through it’s caring, optimism and determination.

The fact is, for years I crafted my own home disinfectant and cleaner.

Yes, that can be done but trust me, if you want to do it right, it can be costly!

I refused to use anything that would harm my pets.

Purell

So I purchased ingredients from nature that worked okay, but not great.

I knew things looked clean, even smelled clean, but that did not mean things were really disinfected!

With PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant I feel good knowing my home is worry-free, disinfected and clean!

Purell

The last thing I want is to clean up with a harsh product is a “puppy accident” on the floor.

If you think about it, pets lick their paws which means they could ingest harmful chemicals if used!

You won’t find them in this product!

No harsh fumes, no toxic residue, no harsh chemicals, no bleach.

Yet, it has the same germ-killing power.

It won’t stain your clothes and you all know I love that.

Plus you can use it on both hard and soft surfaces.

That’s a huge help when one of your pets gets sick on the sofa!

Hey, it happens!

PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant comes in three options:

Fresh, Citrus, and Fragrance-Free for those times you want to go scent-free.

Purell

Grab some today to clean and disinfect worry-free around your pets!

Are you as excited about the new PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant as I am?

Leave me a comment and let me know which scent you will try first!

1. December 18, 2017 / 1:01 pm

I have this stuff at home, and it’s great. I gave it a try a couple of weeks ago, and I haven’t looked back! It helps me keep the house free of crud from my three kids, two dogs, and one husband. LOL

• December 20, 2017 / 12:30 pm

Right!? I mean it works so very well and I am just so happy it is pet-safe! Haha you have a house full so I bet you are really happy with Purell!

2. December 18, 2017 / 5:44 pm

I love that this is safe around pets and kids.. I have both! So convenient when it comes to cleaning, which is always a struggle. It would definitely be helpful to have this on hand.

• December 20, 2017 / 12:31 pm

The price is amazing too Marysa! I was so surprised with the Walmart Roll Back price! I grabbed all three scents! What I love even more though about the Purell scents is that they are not overpowering.

3. December 18, 2017 / 8:32 pm

With a house full kids and pets, I totally get your fear of using certain disinfectants. I love how it says NO WORRY right on the package! I will have to look for this product on the shelves.

• December 20, 2017 / 12:32 pm

Me too Jennifer! It’s so awesome that Purell was thinking about this and made the perfect disinfecting product for those of us with kids and pets!

4. December 18, 2017 / 8:36 pm

We keep all of our surfaces sprayed down. This time of the year is the worst for sickness! I’ll have to try Purell out!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:32 pm

Indeed we have to be extra careful this time of the year. I am so thankful for Purell making this new product for us.

5. December 18, 2017 / 8:52 pm

Oh man, I keep everything cleaned off during the holidays. We have so many people coming and going, I KNOW we have a million new germs flying in.

• December 20, 2017 / 12:33 pm

Right!? It’s scary to think about! I am so glad Purell made this disinfectant and clearer so we don’t have to worry about keeping our home disinfected AND our pets and kids SAFE.

6. Victoria Heckstall
    December 18, 2017 / 9:16 pm

I’m using it and it is really amazing! It is perfect for those who also have pets in home.

• December 20, 2017 / 12:34 pm

Doesn’t it work amazing Victoria!! I can’t believe how shiny things are after I use it! Even my reflective stove top looks brand new!

7. December 19, 2017 / 2:54 am

It’s nice to find products that aren’t just reliable when it comes to cleaning but are safe as well. I think this is awesome and I’d love to use this at home!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:34 pm

Exactly! I am so thankful that Purell recognized the need for a product like this and created it!

8. December 19, 2017 / 2:55 am

It’s nice to have a product that will help you clean the house while also keeping your pets safe! I think this is perfect for people who have pets or kids at home!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:35 pm

Exactly! I just knew I had to try it and I absolutely LOVE it! It works SO well and I no longer have to worry about my pets around it!

9. December 19, 2017 / 8:33 am

Wow I had no idea that Purell mad a cleaning product. This is fantastic! I love their hand sanitizer so this is something I need to try out for sure!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:37 pm

It’s brand new Melissa! I had no idea either but I am so thrilled with it! It works so very well truly and I love knowing my pets are safe!

10. Kathy
    December 19, 2017 / 8:47 am

I didn’t know Purell carried this product til just recently. I would love to pick this up. We love Purell products, so I’m sure this is a great product too.

• December 20, 2017 / 12:37 pm

Please get some! It works AMAZING and it’s new on the market. The price is great too!

11. December 19, 2017 / 12:40 pm

I have this stuff stocked all the time! Gotta keep our homes clean especially with pets and kids in the house!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Indeed – I could not agree more! I am so very happy to have this now!

12. adriana
    December 19, 2017 / 11:07 pm

We always have a TON of Purell on hand, especially during these cold winter months where it’s so crucial! We should all stock up haha!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Indeed and be sure to try out the new Purell Disinfectant and Clean! It’s brand new and works SO well. Safe for pets, kids and around food which means this is the perfect time of year to be using it.

13. December 20, 2017 / 2:52 pm

It’s so good to hear about this product. With dogs and cats in the house, I always worry about the products we are using around them.

14. December 21, 2017 / 8:40 am

I have never tried their surface disinfectant yet. I am going to check out for it and get the citrus scent. I have always loved the smell of citrus.

• December 21, 2017 / 4:22 pm

Please do! It is absolutely wonderful! The price is better than other cleaners too!