Golden Tote What I Am Wearing Today

Back before I started Fashion Beyond Forty, back when I was just starting to dip my toes back into fashion, I discovered Golden Tote.

I can not express how much Golden Tote helped me build up a great wardrobe quickly, and affordable.

In addition, with their trading group on Facebook, it was also a lot of fun.

WIAWT Golden Tote

Disclosure: I am using a referral link and an affiliate link in this article. Neither causes your purchase to cost you more. I may earn a credit or small commission, however. Thank you.

Today I am wearing the Flowing Floral Blouse by Loveriche and Just Black Skinnies.

Both which are from Golden Tote.

I am also wearing my favorite Everwood boots from Earth Shoes that I featured this past fall.

All About Golden Tote:

Most of you have probably heard of, or purchased subscription boxes before.

This is not a subscription box!

Golden Tote is totally unique, totally different, and totally awesome!

You are not obligated to any subscription.

I want to make that clear.

When you want a tote, you go into your account and get one.

Simple as that!

Golden Tote Totes:

There are 3 types of Totes…

The Golden Tote:  You pick two pieces you love and they surprise you with the rest. 5 clothing items total. Cost $149

The Mini Tote: You choose one item you love and they surprise you with one more. 2 clothing items total. Cost $59

The Surprise Tote: The stylists at Golden Tote will surprise you with 3 clothing items. Cost $89

All surprise items are based on a style profile you create.

Let me tell you, my stylist always gets my style perfectly!

WIAWT Golden Tote

About The Golden Tote Style Profile:

I have filled out so many profiles for so many subscription boxes and style boxes.

Usually they are somewhat generic, and honestly, I rarely feel anyone pays attention to them.

With Golden Tote, not only is the style profile very detailed, but I can upload an image of my preferred style.

I usually upload a collage showing off some of my favorite looks.

This can be a combination of your own outfits, styles offered by Golden Tote, or photos from fashion off the Internet.

It gives your stylist more to go off of when she is selecting your surprise items.

Oh, and you can even tell them what you do not want!

I told them this time around that I did not want dresses.

I have too many and I really do not care to wear many dresses in the Winter.

Golden Tote Surprise Items:

I love a surprise!

However, I also like the security of knowing what I am getting.

Golden Tote appeases both sides of me!

I get to select some of my items, and yet I get to be excited about surprises that will be included in my tote.

Oh and like literally, you get an actual canvas tote with a pretty design on it!

Every month the design on the tote itself changes!

You can have just as much fun collecting the totes.

I use mine when I go to the grocery store.

WIAWT Golden Tote

Why I Adore Golden Tote:

Seriously, where else can I get two of my favorite things?

Fashion and Surprises!

The new selections (chosen items) go on sale the first Monday of every month.

This way I can budget in advance for the months I want some new clothes.

I generally buy one tote each season, or quarterly.

The actual cost per item is around $29 each.

That is a great deal ladies!

Especially for boutique and designer brands!

If I want more, I can shop their boutique and get add-on items.

These items are discounted when added to your tote.

WIAWT Golden Tote

Golden Tote Bonus Goodies:

Every so often, Golden Tote will offer additional totes.

Right now, they are offering Golden Goodies totes for only $15 each!

Each tote has 2 items – both surprises.

You can grab bottoms, tops, or dresses Golden Goodie Tote.

These totes are in their boutique.

WIAWT Golden Tote

I really just am not kidding when I say this is my all-time favorite way to buy clothes!

Value for my money, the ability to make trades in the trading group where we also share our tote reveals!

This is, of course, optional but so much fun to do!

It also helps give a sneak peek into some of the surprise items we may be receiving!

Often you will also find clothing for sale in this group, Golden Tote items only, and be able to snag some really great deals on them!

That’s actually how I got my jeans in this post!

The top was a chosen item that I selected.

Then I saw these Just Black cranberry colored jeans in the trading group up for grabs and I had to have them!

WIAWT Golden Tote

I knew they would look amazing with this top.

Golden Tote Is Totally The Way To Go:

I went on a spending hiatus for over two years when it came to fashion.

Fact is, I get a lot of fashion free of charge for blogging about the items.

Yet, after losing weight, I found I really needed some great core pieces again.

So where did I shop?

You got it!

Golden Tote!!

I also shopped Charlotte Russe for their great deals, styles, and prices.

Between these two places, I was able to rebuild my wardrobe again.

WIAWT Golden Tote

Details are everything and when it comes to flattering styles with gorgeous details, Golden Tote knows what's up! Click To Tweet

No matter what your style aesthetic is, from feminine and flirty to glam or edgy.

Plus, you do not have to select just one look.

When you create your profile you can tell them what styles you are looking to add to your wardrobe.

WIAWT Golden Tote

By the way, this top, still available!

It is currently only offered in small and large but it does run big!

I am wearing a small and have a 36C chest.

I feel safe in saying it could fit up to a 38D!

Every item in the Golden Tote boutique has measurements, care instructions, and details.

Get Yours!

Do you love fashion?

Surprises?

Have you ever bought a Golden Tote?

What do you think of this look I am wearing today?

Holler out in the comments and let me know, please.

1. December 21, 2017 / 1:15 pm

You look so great! I love that burgundy and creme color scheme! It’s super cute!

2. December 21, 2017 / 1:16 pm

That is a totally sasstastic look! I love the colors, and those boots make it for me. Boots make any look better.

• December 21, 2017 / 2:38 pm

Haha Thank you so much Danielle! Those boots OMG more pricey but totally worth it! I wear them ALL the time and SO comfy!

3. December 21, 2017 / 2:15 pm

That is such a cute outfit!! I’m such a dunce when it comes to fashion and could never pull something like this off. Stay sassy and awesome!

• December 21, 2017 / 2:33 pm

Thank you so much Britt! Hey, I lost my way with fashion for a decade so hope is not lost! That is why I love Golden Tote so much! They helped me find my fashion groove!

4. December 21, 2017 / 3:45 pm

I like the color combos shown here. Those boots would be perfect for my wife.

5. December 21, 2017 / 6:34 pm

I have never heard of Golden Tote before, but I am in love with this outfit! The pants are such a great color and style.

• December 22, 2017 / 12:46 am

Sara you should totally check them out! It is so much fun! Thank you too 🙂

6. Claudia Krusch
    December 21, 2017 / 9:39 pm

This outfit looks fantastic. I would love to give Golden Tote a try. The jeans are my favorite. The color really pops.

• December 22, 2017 / 12:47 am

I just love them and they are so stretchy and comfy! I hope you will check out Golden Tote. It’s just so much fun!

7. December 21, 2017 / 10:28 pm

I LOVE those Burgundy pants on you! I love a good pop of color and these are perfect for winter and are super cute!!!

8. December 22, 2017 / 8:27 am

Girl, you’re rocking that outfit like no one’s business!! I would be too scared to do a box like this honestly because clothing doesn’t fit me right – THANK YOU BEING SHORT, lol!!! I would want to send back all the clothes most likely, hahahah!

• December 22, 2017 / 10:52 pm

Thank you so much! I am only 5 foot 3 and I have not had any issues with anything being TOO long. Sometimes sleeves are a bit long, these are just slightly but very manageable. Otherwise I have had great luck with Golden Tote.

9. December 22, 2017 / 9:02 am

This subscription sounds like a lot of fun! I love the idea of having a stylist pick out things for you and you have no idea what the clothes are! I love the outfit that they picked for you as well, it’s perfect!

• December 22, 2017 / 10:53 pm

Thank you so much! I actually selected this top and jeans – I will feature surprise items soon though. The thing I love is I do get to pick some of my own pieces and they pick others. Best of both worlds for sure.

10. December 22, 2017 / 2:09 pm

I love this outfit on you. It’s a perfect combination!

11. December 22, 2017 / 2:53 pm

How awesome is that outfit I love the sound of Golden Tote and those boots are beautiful. Most definitely right up my street.

• December 22, 2017 / 10:59 pm

Sarah Earth Shoes / Boots are the most comfortable shoes you will find! I hope you try Golden Tote! It’s just so much fun!

12. December 22, 2017 / 3:11 pm

This outfit is so cute. I would rock this any time of the year!

13. December 22, 2017 / 3:13 pm

I really love this style! The boots are are my favorite part for sure.

14. December 22, 2017 / 3:31 pm

I really love that outfit! It looks awesome on you!! I want to get back to buying new clothes once I lose the weight I need to lose. This sounds like a fun way to get new outfits.

15. December 23, 2017 / 2:11 am

i like your outfit and much more like your smiling face.

16. December 23, 2017 / 8:11 am

You look great! That look is perfect on you. And those boots are really pretty. I would love to have a pair. Paging Santa! 🙂

17. December 23, 2017 / 3:52 pm

I love that outfit and it really suits you. I have always been hesitant to try something like this but you may have convinced me.

• December 24, 2017 / 1:39 pm

Cyn I hope you give Golden Tote a try. Seriously fun super cute clothing and the trading group is just wonderful! Although you do not have to be a part of the trading group.

18. Heather
    December 24, 2017 / 8:43 am

Your outfit perfectly matches your hair color! So, so cute! I haven’t tried Golden Tote but it sounds like an amazing subscription box. Can we still call in that or just a membership box of awesome?

• December 24, 2017 / 1:40 pm

Thank you so much Heather! I sure hope you try Golden Tote – whatever we call it, it’s awesome for sure!

19. December 24, 2017 / 7:56 pm

What an interesting idea for a subscription!! I love the outfit you have got on! The colours just pop!!

• December 25, 2017 / 3:05 am

Thank you Jennifer! Golden Tote is so much fun! I hope you check them out.

20. December 30, 2017 / 10:13 am

I like your boots. You look really amazing.