Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror Beauty Focus

My daughter’s birthday is tomorrow.

One thing she has been wanting for a long time is a great vanity mirror.

Specifically, one that lights up.

When Easehold reached out to me asking for me to try out their lighted vanity mirror I was excited!

Today I am going to tell you all about the Easehold Lighted Makeup Mirror so read on:

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article between Fashion Beyond Forty and Easehold. I only write about products I have tested and love. Affiliate links are used in this post. If you use my links you will not pay more, and I may make a small commission. Thank you!

I have to say right off the bat, this makeup mirror is everything I could ask for.

My daughter is going to absolutely love it!

It’s a good sized mirror perfect for a makeup table, vanity, or to use on your bathroom countertop.

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror Specifications:

The dimensions are:

9.4in x 5.9in x 14.5 in.

It runs on either 4 AA batteries which are not included or USB.

The USB cord is included but you will need to provide your own USB cube.

As for magnification, it’s excellent!

Maybe too good haha!

I never wanted to see my eyebrows this close-up but I am glad I can finally get a handle on them!

There are three nicely sized magnification mirrors on the left 10X, 5X, and 3X.

On the right, we have a 1X magnification mirror that is the full length of the main mirror.

Around the main center mirror, there are 35 LED lights.

Not only are they gorgeous, making me feel like a movie starlet, they are the right level of lighting.

Not too bright, not too dim.

Granted this may be a personal opinion but I think they are just right.

The light is controlled by a touch sensor at the bottom and center of the lighted mirror.

If you do feel the light is too bright just hold down on the sensor button for 3 seconds and watch the lighting dim right before your eyes.

You can hold down until you have the light to just the right brightness, or dimness for you.

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror

Easehold Lighted Makeup Mirror More Details:

I like how the mirror folds up neatly for storage or just to take up less space.

It also turns on a rotation axis in multiple directions so you can use it in different ways.

There is also a stable stand with a place for makeup, brushes, your jewelry for the day or whatever you wish to use it for.

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror

White, not your thing? No worries, it comes in a black design as well.

More On The Cool Easehold LED lights:

The lighting adjusts to ambient light conditions from daytime to evening.

This makes it so that you have the perfect reflection for applying your makeup in any atmosphere.

The trifold design allows you to move the mirrors individually to the angle you need.

That maximized with the tilt and swivel provided me a fun and engaging experience.

I just remembered I have to give this to my daughter!

Yikes!

I guess that is fine as long as she is living at home with me.

When she moves back out into her own place, however, I will have to grab one for myself!

I do love it!

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror

Final Thoughts On The Easehold Mirror:

When it comes to a great beauty product I always ask myself:

“How does it make you feel?”

The Easehold vanity mirror with lights makes me feel like a million bucks!

I adore the vintage theatrical feel with the lights around the main mirror.

As I said it really does make me feel like a movie star.

Back when I was in plays were pretty lights all around the theatre makeup mirrors.

So using this makeup mirror brings back nostalgic memories for me.

Yet, as vintage and nostalgic as this mirror is, I love the modern aspects too.

LED lights are excellent, and energy saving which is a huge bonus.

The magnification mirrors are an ample size and provide a crystal clear view.

I can’t get over that I can use a USB port!

No one wants to be replacing batteries all of the time.

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror

Oh, and of course the 3, 5, and 10X stickers on the round mirrors do come off.

Go get your own!

Get the Black Easehold Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror on Amazon

or

Get the White Easehold Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror on Amazon

Visit Easehold’s Website

If You Like What You See Please ShareClick To Tweet

Easehold Lighted Vanity Mirror

1. December 20, 2017 / 11:53 am

Sounds like it will make a nice holiday present for your daughter. I need to get myself a vanity mirror at some point too … I’m getting to the age when I have hairs in random places on my face lol! (chin, etc)

I could also see this being useful when putting on makeup.

• December 20, 2017 / 12:44 pm

Haha right Liz!!? Me too! I will be watching TV – touch my face and feel a whisker!!! Scary stuff but this mirror makes it so much easier to locate and get rid of!

2. lisalisa
    December 20, 2017 / 12:26 pm

I love this vanity mirror, I just received mine last week and I’m going to wrap it up for my oldest daughter. She has also been asking for a nice vanity mirror. I like how clear it is and how it light up all around the base as well. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

• December 20, 2017 / 12:28 pm

Oh how awesome that you got one as well!! Isn’t it just perfect! I was not expecting to love it SO MUCH! Your daughter will adore it I am sure. Thank you for the birthday wishes for my daughter.

3. December 20, 2017 / 1:04 pm

Actually, even though I am not a huge make up person or anything, I really want one of these magnifying vanity mirrors. I am definitely going to get myself one in 2018!

• December 21, 2017 / 2:39 pm

GiGi I am not really that much of a makeup expert myself. In fact, my makeup “routine” is literally 5 minutes haha! I like a natural look personally. This mirror though OMG it is SO helpful! And let’s face it, its FUN! 🙂

4. December 20, 2017 / 4:18 pm

I recently got a mirror like this from Amazon. It’s wonderful. It lets me put on makeup even if it’s a bit cloudy outside. After all, having a lot of light is essential for making makeup look natural and beautiful. This would make a great gift for friends.

• December 21, 2017 / 3:23 pm

Thank you Jenn and I am so glad you got one too! I love how clear the mirror is and the lights are perfect! I have to say I have a love hate relationship with the magnifying mirror lol

5. Melanie
    December 20, 2017 / 8:11 pm

If you believe that I have never used a vanity mirror before? we have a few mirrors in our bathroom, but none of them are lighted. This looks like a great gift idea.

• December 21, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Melanie you just don’t know what you are missing. I sure didn’t! I did not plan to love this as much as I do. Just figured I would do the article to get it for my daughter who has wanted one for ages. Now, I am in love with it myself!

6. December 21, 2017 / 9:42 am

Wow that reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was a kid, I remember wanting one of those. I bet my daughter would like to have one of these! I love the lights, it really is one of those things where we never realize how bad our lighting is until we really need to apply makeup right.

• December 21, 2017 / 4:22 pm

Exactly! I really didn’t think much of having one – just got it for my daughter, then once I tried it for the blog post, I was IN LOVE!

7. December 21, 2017 / 11:19 am

This looks like a great product. I so wish I had more room in my bathroom or bedroom for a vanity set up. It would be nice not to have to share a sink/mirror with my family ! Maybe one day!!

• December 21, 2017 / 4:23 pm

LOL I hear you!!! When my daughter moved out, I was so happy to take over the hall bath counter space! She moved back and now it’s kinda a mess again. Not her fault, just not enough ROOM! Having this mirror did motivate us both to make space! We hung some shelves and now I can fit this on our counter! Yay!

8. December 21, 2017 / 11:59 pm

My daughter is the make-up girl in our family and I know she’d love this mirror. It’s fun and would bring out the inner movie star in us all. I love how the lighting adjusts to ambient light conditions from daytime to evening. Such a cool feature because our make-up definitely looks different depending on the time of day. x

• December 22, 2017 / 12:48 am

It really does Ali you are so right. Oh I hope you get your daughter one. It’s just so pampering and really does make you feel special. I love it!

9. December 22, 2017 / 12:10 am

Ok, I need this mirror. I love that you can have all levels of closeups all on one side instead of the older mirrors where you flip them over and over. What a great gift for your daughter. I hope she loves it!!

• December 22, 2017 / 12:49 am

Right!? It’s really the perfect mirror and the reflection is crystal clear. I am so happy to have it – I mean for my daughter to have it lol

10. December 23, 2017 / 6:28 pm

I love this! As I get older, I realize my eyesight isn’t that great and I have to get closer when putting on my makeup. Perhaps good lighting will make a difference! I’d definitely be looking into this!

• December 24, 2017 / 1:40 pm

Oh Karlyn I hear you! I often complain about how we are supposed to do eye makeup when we can’t see TO do it! lol