Pampered Pets Gift Guide

My pets know when the holidays are here!

They get as excited as the rest of the family does.

When it comes to present opening time, our pets get involved.

Some of them love to play in the boxes, some prefer to play in the wrapping paper.

All of our pets get an excited feeling and anticipate what they will receive.

So of course, I had to share my favorite gift choices for pets!

Also, Please Remember, never give pets as a gift for the holidays!

And now, our Pampered Pet Gift Guide

Pampered Pets Gift Guide

Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post.

Pampered Pets Gift GuidePampered Pets Want Therabis

Hemp wellness products to help your dog with itching, stress and joint mobility. While toys and treats are wonderful gifts for pets, and I will list some, Therabis is a gift your pet will appreciate and you will too! Therabis offers easy-to-use daily supplements in three specific formulations: Stop the Itch, Calm and Quiet and Up and Moving. All three are powered by a proprietary hemp cannabinoid blend. Cannabinoids like CBD have excellent therapeutic effects. I use both Calm and Quiet as well as Up and Moving for our Lyla. I highly recommend Therabis products for your pet! Read more about Lyla’s experience and see for yourself.

Get it on Amazon

Pampered Pet Parents Love Pop Your Pup Pampered Pets Gift Guide

What a wonderful way to show how much we love our pets! Put your pets face, any pet on a custom designed tee or canvas print. I had both Link and Lyla put on tees. My daughter and I wear our pups proudly in vibrant color. My canvas print is on the way and I can’t wait to show that off too! Pop Your Pup is revolutionizing the customized pet art experience, one fur baby at a time. This makes a wonderful gift for any pet lover in your life, or for yourself! Don’t have a car or dog? No worries, Pop Your Pup can work with any type of pet! Gift cards available!

Get it at Pop Your Pup

Pampered Pets Gift GuidePampered Pets Immortalized by Arty Lobster 3D Pet Sculptures

Have an everlasting stature of your pet designed by the creative people at Arty Lobster. We love our sculpture of Link. Lyla is a little jealous though so we will have to get one done of her too! Arty Lobster has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you will be able to preview and make changes through the process. They did amazing work capturing every finite detail of Link’s personality, shape, and character. We were particular too, asking for more green in Link’s eyes. The designers at Arty Lobster happily obliged! Any pet owner would cherish a 3D statue of their pet as a gift.

Get yours at Arty Lobster

Treat Your Pampered Pets Like Royalty With Royal Ramps Pampered Pets Gift Guide

Royal Ramps are perfect for any pet but especially for small pets and elderly pets. My previous article about them shows how much Link approves! These foam dog ramps and stairs are also good for older cats who have lost their ability to get to higher places. They clean up easily, come in different colors and heights, are easy to move, and are soft, and sturdy! Made in the U.S.A. with industrial Grade High-Density Foam, boasting washable zip-on covers, impervious to stains and acclaimed by Veterinarians! This is truly a way to pamper your pet and make sure they still have access to their humans and favorite places.

Get them at Royal Ramps

Pampered Pets Gift GuidePampered Pets Classic Sweater

When looking for a sweater for my pets I want something classic. These sweaters from Malloom are perfect! They come in size Small to XXL and many colors. Plus, they are super affordable! I mean really inexpensive! They hold up well to washing though which is a huge plus with pets who like to get dirty playing outside like ours do! You can literally build your pet a full wardrobe with these classicly styled sweaters. Another thing I like about them is that they are easy to put on and take off. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to order more right now!

Get them on Amazon

Like what you see so far? Keep reading I have many more epic gift ideas for pampered pets coming up!

In the meantime, please share if you like what you see!

Pampered Pets Gift Guide

Armarkat Cat Tree For The Pampered Pet

Pampered Pets Gift Guide

My husband and I searched high and low a few years ago for the best cat tree. We found it! Armarkat cat trees are super sturdy, stable, and can take the rough play of multiple cats! Rated as an Amazon’s choice product and for good reason! Our cats love their Amarkat cat tree and we love it too. I can’t believe how many crappy cat trees we, I mean our cats went through before we found this one. Amarkat has many different styles and designs, shapes and sizes so check them out! Our cats think is purrfect! Only pet-friendly materials, harmless to pets and their pet parents, are used. AeroMark manufactures the Armarkat brand of Cat Trees and Pet Beds. For the last 20 years, Armarkat has been internationally recognized as the most reliable brand for quality, endurance, and style at affordable prices.

Get them on Amazon

Pampered Pets Gift Guide Pet bedPampered Pets Deserve Comfort Too Get Them The Armarkat Cave Shape Pet Bed

Yes, I am still on the Armarkat bender. I have so much faith in this brand! This pet bed, admit it, you want to crawl in too right! I do! Wait until you see the low price! I am literally adding one to my cart right now! I love the skid-free base to keep it from slipping and get this … it’s machine washable! It’s also filled with extra thick 100-percent poly fill for maximum comfort for your pampered pet. As with all Armarkat products, it’s made with only pet-friendly materials, harmless to pets and their pet parents.

Get it on Amazon

Pamper Your Fish With The Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light Pampered Pets Gift Guide

Easy to install and adjust with a perfect color spectrum the Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light is a real winner! Hey, fish need to be pampered too! My Aunt has one of these on her saltwater tank. The lighting is perfect. It’s easy to operate by wireless remote control. It provides a 24-hour lighting solution that you can program from your couch. Aquarists can simulate a gradual sunrise, fading sunset, and customized moonlight, plus on-demand weather effects like cloud cover and lightning storms. It’s just so cool! You can get it in different sizes to fit your tank.

Get it at Chewy

Pampered Pets Gift GuidePampered Pets Just Want To Have Fun With A Cotton Rope with Bones Dog Toy

Made in the U.S.A. and never treated with chemicals, bleach or formaldehyde!! No fillers or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Great for play and help support healthy teeth and gums offering chewing and tugging challenges in one pawfected toy! I am getting one for Link because he sure does love to play! Lyla not so much, she is more impressed with treats! I am very particular about the toys I let my pets play with. This is a total win all the way around and I can’t wait to get mine, I mean Link’s.

Get it at Chewy

Pampered Cats Need The Petstages Tower of Tracks Cat Toy Pampered Pets Gift Guide

This toy is perfect and I can not elaborate enough! Let’s face it, cat’s can be finicky and it’s hard to find a toy all of the cats in your home will love. In our case, all of our chats enjoyed this toy. Pumpkin (R.I.P.) adored it and you can see just how much in this blog article. Even Tibet has come around to loving it and plays with it regularly. It is the #1 cat toy of all time if you ask me. Even the humans in our home will sit down and play with it, with our cats of course. Highly interactive for solo or group play. You and your cats get three levels of ball-spinning fun with the Petstages Tower of Tracks cat track toy. It also has non-skid pads on the bottom to keep the toy in place during play. Don’t just take my word for it. It’s an Amazon #1 Best Seller!

Get it on Amazon

Pampered Pets Gift GuideYou Can’t Have Pampered Pets Without A Great Deshedding Tool from Eazee

My pets love this deshedding bush and trust me they feel pampered every time I use it on them! It is the best brush I have found for grooming and deshedding. The gentle design makes sure you are not taking off skin or live hair along with the excess fur. See my in-depth impression. It is safer, easier to use, gentler and way more effective than other brushes. It also comes in the perfect size for your furry friend. The Eazee Brush comes with two durable combs. One for daily grooming, one for more intense grooming. The combs are reversible for thin or thick hair This item is not as easy to find online but you can use their store finder to discover a local place to get your hands on them. I promise you these brushes are worth it! A great stocking stuffer for your cat or dog!

Locate Store Here

That’s it for our Pampered Pets Gift Guide but come back as I may add more!

I just want you all to know I am highly selective when it comes to my pets.

I only recommend items I have tested and trust!

Let me know what you think about this gift guide!

I would love to have items for other types of pets but these are the only pet items I have experience with.

I apologize to all other animal friends.

Drop me a comment and please share.

Please Share With All Your Animal Loving FriendsClick To Tweet

Pampered Pet Gift Guide

1. Melanie
    November 15, 2017 / 2:22 pm

Someone gave my nephew a pet one year for Christmas without asking his mom. It was a very awkward moment! So I agree with your statement about never giving pets as gifts, unless, of course, the giver has talked with the parents or person to make sure that they are adequately prepared for the gift.

• November 16, 2017 / 12:25 pm

Indeed Melanie – I mean it can be done but has to be done with some forethought and consideration for all – including the pet! So sorry that your nephew and his mom went through this. I know people have good intentions but it’s just not a good idea to ever gift a pet without excellent communication with the receipt ant and then it’s really not a surprise. It’s always best to let people get their own pets.

2. November 15, 2017 / 5:12 pm

Ha! I don’t have pets but my parents always buy HUGE BOXES of bully sticks for their dogs around the holidays! LOL!

• November 16, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Awee I bet they love that! Keeps them busy and probably helps with any holiday anxiety too! For both the pets and people lol

3. November 15, 2017 / 7:06 pm

With two golden retrievers and three cats, your gift guide couldn’t be more perfect. I especially love the ramp for our elderly cat who has trouble jumping onto the bed, the cat tree for the kitten who is all over the place, and the de-shedding brush for the dogs. Especially in the spring, it’s crazy the amount of hair we have! x

• November 16, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Haha we forever have hair around our house! Wearing black is like an olympic event! Thank goodness for hardwood floors! Who knows what would be buried in our carpets! That cat tree is THE BEST on the market and they have all sorts of sizes and designs. We could not exist without the pet ramp. We love it! The deshedding tool – seriously its like the only tool that does not hurt my pup who has super tender skin. Thanks for checking out the pet gift guide!!

4. Shelley King
    November 15, 2017 / 8:18 pm

I need a shedding tool for myself. I lose more hair than the dogs. I got my cat a climbing tree and he loves it. Every Christmas our pets get their own gifts. Thanks for the great ideas.

• November 16, 2017 / 12:41 pm

ROFL!!! Thank you I needed a good laugh but I know what you mean! Happy to share the ideas and indeed we can’t forget our furbabies on the holidays!

5. November 15, 2017 / 10:13 pm

awe, I love this blog post. We have both cats and dogs in our family, and they are for sure pampered. I love the tower of tracks for the cats, I know our two would play with it for hours.

• November 16, 2017 / 12:45 pm

Jenn for real though – that Tower of Tracks is THE BOMB! Best pet toy I ever got!

6. November 16, 2017 / 9:19 am

We have a few pets in our house. But youre right, i would expect for anyone to clear it with me before buying my don yet another pet.

• November 16, 2017 / 12:46 pm

Absolutely! It’s really a nice intention but can easily turn disastrous.

7. November 16, 2017 / 10:36 am

My cat would love that tower of tracks toy. We spoil our cat and dog so much! Our dog, Batman, just had a birthday and we actually had a party for him and he had a friend come to visit. We had balloons, cake, the works!

• November 16, 2017 / 12:49 pm

I LOVE your dogs name!! Happy belated birthday to him! So cool you had a doggie party! Sounds like fun! As for Tower of Tracks cat toy, I simply can NOT get over what a great toy it is. For real, the best cat toy EVER!

8. November 16, 2017 / 10:38 am

This is so fun. We always buy our cats gifts for Christmas. They are spoiled. Santa even comes for them and they have their own stockings hung too!

• November 16, 2017 / 12:50 pm

That is how it should be Censie! You are an awesome pet mama! Our pets get the same treatment and it’s also a lot of fun for us too!

9. November 16, 2017 / 10:42 am

These are great items. I ordered the Armarkat bed for my new kitty, Mouse. She is currently sleeping on a human bed but I think she will need something more cozy for winter. Thanks for the suggestions!

• November 16, 2017 / 12:51 pm

So happy you found something you loved for your precious kitty! She is going to be so snuggly this winter! I love the Armarkat brand. Our cat tree is still holding strong! Let me know how Mouse likes her new bed!

10. November 16, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I love all the cat gift ideas. My mother in law has 10 cat!!!!!!!! which I cannot believe but she does. I will have to look into a few of these gift ideas for Christmas. I love the tower of cats and the cat tree that one is perfect for multiple cats. Thanks for sharing your gift ideas.

• November 17, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Oh wow!! I had 5 at one time. 10 is a LOT lol. So happy you saw my gift guide for pets! I am sure you will find the perfect gift for your mom and her kittys here. I honestly listed only my favorites and those two you picked out are THE BEST of the best!

11. November 16, 2017 / 10:27 pm

The tower would provide hours and hours of play. Love that. We always buy our dogs some new toys and treats for Christmas. And maybe an ugly pet sweater that is just too cute to pass up. <3

Love these ideas!!

• November 17, 2017 / 8:01 pm

That Tower of Tracks cat toy, for real, my cats ADORE it and play with it constantly to this day. I could not recommend it more. I am so glad you gift your pets for the holidays too!

12. November 22, 2017 / 3:11 am

SO many great features. I particular like the bone on a rope as I know my dogs would love that. The snuggle bed looks so comfortable also

• November 22, 2017 / 10:09 pm

Thank you so much Kimberly! I want to get my pets everything on the list that they do not already have.

13. Kelly
    November 22, 2017 / 7:12 am

Oh what a great list of gift suggestions! I bet my cat’s would love the Tower of Tracks toy, and I’m a sucker for buying my dog new sweaters – I tend to spend more on the pet’s then on myself 😉

• November 22, 2017 / 10:16 pm

Thank you Kelly! Your cats would surely love the Tower of Tracks for sure!!! It’s really the best toy I have ever bought for my cats. Awee yes doggie sweaters – our little doxie gets soooo cold. He needs them! Give your pets snuggles from me please and spoil them rotten!

14. November 22, 2017 / 3:15 pm

Never thought to buy my fish a Christmas gift — now I feel like a horrible pet parent! 🙂 So many great things here — and thank you for opening up with a “no pets as gifts” disclaimer….

• November 22, 2017 / 10:12 pm

Awee Jill – no way could you be a bad pet parent! The fact that you feel that alone means you are a great one! Ah indeed! No pets for gifts! Thank you for noticing that!

15. November 22, 2017 / 5:58 pm

So many great options here for pampered pets everywhere! We love that cat tree, and also the Pop Your Pup shirts. Thanks for sharing these fun gift ideas! We definitely found some things to add to our wish list!

• November 22, 2017 / 10:13 pm

Thank you so much! Oh I love Pop Your Pup!! I will be showcasing them again soon to show off their portraits!! Can’t wait! The cat tree, LOVE IT!! Best cat tree EVER!

16. November 22, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Those are definitely gifts for the pampered pets I would never have thought of them! Thanks for the great ides! Sandra and Dolly

• November 22, 2017 / 10:14 pm

Thank you so much for checking them out and give Dolly a big snuggle for me please!

17. November 23, 2017 / 1:57 am

Lots of lovely choices. I think I’d like that sculpture of Mr. N for myself! Mr. N just wants all the chews and toys.

• November 23, 2017 / 1:30 pm

Mr N. Absolutely needs to have his own sculpture!! He also deserves a statue in the local park! He is epic!!

18. November 23, 2017 / 8:54 am

Fantastic and comprehensive list for all pet owners! I love the dog sweater, and pinned to my Pinterest page!

• November 23, 2017 / 1:30 pm

Thank you so much Heather! I really appreciate the pin too! I love that the doggie sweater comes in many colors, looks nice but also basic for daily wear.

19. November 23, 2017 / 9:06 am

Great gift ideas, very unique, especially the 3D statue. A blogger friend had one made of her dog I’m not sure it was the same people or not. But it was a perfect resemblance of her lost pet. Sandra and Dolly

• November 23, 2017 / 1:29 pm

That is so wonderful a friend had one made. I want to have one made of every pet I have had but I think that would cost a fortune lol I have had a lot of pets.

20. November 23, 2017 / 12:22 pm

Great to see a list with so many different gifts, for so many different pets. I love the Love Your Pup concept, its great to see your pets in a different way. Looking forward to seeing any more that you add in!

• November 23, 2017 / 1:28 pm

Thank you Michelle!! I wish I could have included more pets but I stuck with pets I know and products I was sure of.

21. November 23, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Great selection of pet gifts 😀 I love the cat tree, it looks like it could hold my wild cats 😀

• November 23, 2017 / 1:27 pm

It sure can Monika! It’s the best cat tree I have ever found and I have looked for decades!

22. November 23, 2017 / 12:56 pm

Layla celebrates Hanukah with me, which is 8 days of giving, so every day she gets a special treat plus always some new toys, great list

• November 23, 2017 / 1:26 pm

Thank you Ruth! I hope that you and Layla have a very Happy Hanukah!

23. November 23, 2017 / 1:49 pm

Great list- I would like a 3D model of Kilo the Pug and he just wants food/treats really with a few toys on the side LOL. He probably needs a sweater. Love the reminder to not impulsively give a pet as a gift. We just did a video on that with the new Sia song to remind people too.

• November 24, 2017 / 7:08 pm

Thank you! Indeed giving a pet as a gift is more often than not a really bad idea. Kilo is going to get everything I bet! He is such a deserving pup!

24. November 23, 2017 / 4:01 pm

These are some great items for pets. We don’t know which is our favorite, but we do know we would wear any of those sweaters. We have enough fur to keep us warm.

• November 24, 2017 / 7:07 pm

I think you would love the Tower of Tracks! It would keep your humans busy playing with you for hours!

25. November 23, 2017 / 9:43 pm

I like the ramp. I’ve had arthritic dogs that have needed steps, but others have refused to use them. A ramp may work for them.
    I agree, never give a pet as a Christmas gift. For one thing, there is just too much activity and a pet can get lost in the shuffle. Christmas is not a good time to get a pet.

• November 24, 2017 / 7:05 pm

Ramps work wonders for our Lyla who has arthritis. I am sure it would work for your furbabies too. Thank you yes no pets as gifts! Thank you Sandy!

26. November 23, 2017 / 11:38 pm

What a great list! All of these gifts would definitely pamper your pet or be useful. My cats LOVE the holidays when there’s boxes and wrapping paper everywhere lol. But I’m sure they’d really enjoy the Amarkat Cat Tree and the Cave Shape Bed.

• November 24, 2017 / 7:04 pm

haha it’s so fun to watch them play in the boxes! Yes indeed the Amarkat brand is really excellent for sure!

27. November 24, 2017 / 5:57 am

Wow . What a great list of ideas. Some of these I never heard of before. I’ll have to check out pop your pup tees. I also like that 3D sculpture idea. How neat. Thanks for sharing these clever ideas.

• November 24, 2017 / 7:03 pm

Thanks for checking it out Kamira! Pop Your Pup does wall art too! Enjoy!

28. November 24, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Love these pet gift ideas, especially the 3D sculpture! Definitely have to check that out and make one in Babu’s image.

• November 27, 2017 / 1:28 pm

Thank you I am so glad you liked the selections in the Pampered Pets Gift Guide! The 3D sculptures certainly are amazing! So lifelike with tons of detail!

29. November 26, 2017 / 9:17 pm

These are great gift suggestions! My daughter just adopted a senior dog, and I’m planning on buying a lot of dog gifts for them.

• November 27, 2017 / 1:30 pm

Awee bless her heart for adopting a senior pet! And bless you for spoiling them!

30. November 27, 2017 / 6:33 am

These are all wonderful gift ideas for pets! I’m glad you included Therabis, I’ll be giving my dog Icy Calm and Quiet treats to help her stay calm during the chaos of the holidays. Thanks for sharing.
    Love & Biscuits,