Fashion Focus: Misook Never Sacrifice Comfort For Sophistication

In today’s busy world the last thing a woman should have to worry about is how her clothing holds up through the day.

Women who travel for their career often find it daunting to pack sophisticated clothing that is easy to care for and does not wrinkle.

Misook solves these issues.

Their fashions are effortless, flattering, versatile, travel-friendly, and a worthy investment.

Misook Fashion

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post between Fashion Beyond Forty and Misook. I only write about brands I have personally tested and love.

Today we are going to focus on two fashions from Misook:

The Stretch Cotton Hi-Neck Blouse and the Boot Skirt With Silver Studs.

The Stretch Cotton Hi-Neck Blouse is an item every woman should have.

It is the epitome of a core fashion piece.

Outside of the fact that every woman needs a white blouse in her wardrobe, this one has high-style details.

Misook Fashion

A classic blouse with a modernized hi-neck giving you a distinct power look!

Perfect for a business meeting.

Gorgeous on its own or layered.

I wore it semi-open with a tank top underneath and belted at the waist.

Misook Fashion

The Misook Boot Skirt With Silver Studs is gorgeous ladies!

Seriously, when I saw this, I simply had to have it!

This skirt is everything!

I can totally wear this anywhere from the most business centered event to the local bar if I wanted to.

It all depends on how one opts to style it but its simply perfect!

I personally love the fabric.

Misook Fashion

I explained it to a friend as slightly stretchy with a waffle-like weave to it.

It is actually their signature knit!

All their clothing is quality-made designer fashions.

The slits are in the perfect place to show off those killer boots or a little leg if you choose.

I see no reason business wear can’t be a little edgy.

It’s just my style!

About Misook:

Here I have simply added one of my favorites jackets to give the Misook ensemble a new, bolder look.

Misook Fashion

The Misook factories only produce Misook clothing making them exclusive to the brand.

These factories use the latest tech in knitwear machinery with the highest of quality control.

Each piece is knitted individually which cuts back on waste.

I love this!

They utilize the highest quality zippers, buttons, and trims available.

Although more expensive, their fashions are worth it.

( Hint: Grab Coupon Code At Bottom Of This Article. )

The way they are made eliminates problematic stretching and warping of the final product through wear and tear.

Misook Fashion

What I Adore About Misook:

For starters, no wrinkles!

This makes their clothing the perfect travel companion!

Note that their styles do run large.

Yes, I can admit it, I love when I can go down a size!

Don’t you!?

I do urge you to order a size smaller as well when you order your Misook clothing.

Be sure to check their sizing chart.

Misook Fashion

Exchanges and returns are so easy with Misook.

I did order a size too large in the Boot Skirt and had to return it.

They included a return label and form which was simple to fill out.

I received my replacement in the correct size in one week.

Also, Mishook fashions come with a very nice garment bag.

I found this to be a nice surprise bonus gift.

About Misook Styles:

Misook offers wardrobe core basics to get you started.

Tanks, blouses, tunics, pants, skirts, and dresses.

They also have unbelievably gorgeous jackets.

I hope to add some to my closet soon!

Misook’s jackets are fun, colorful, and super stylish!

Ladies you have to go take a look at them.

The designer behind the line is truly inspired!

These jackets have amazing details that I have fallen madly in love with.

I am so happy with the two pieces I selected but I want more!

I guess you could say I am hooked on Misook!

Misook Fashion

What do you think about Misook fashions?

I hope you will go shop around.

Use My Exclusive Coupon Code MSK8191 for 25% off your order!

Please leave me a comment with your thoughts.

Misook Fashion

1. November 6, 2017 / 4:22 pm

I travel a lot and it’s true – it’s not that easy to pack …. if you have a lot of stuff that is. That’s why I really prefer capsule wardrobe – you have a fraction of what you would have if you bought everything you liked. Instead – those clothes all come together really well – color wise and style wise:) I’m sure no matter the brand it can be done – whatever you prefer:)

• November 6, 2017 / 5:54 pm

Thank you! Capsule wardrobes make sense too! I need to downsize myself so may decide to do that! It’s all about mixing up clothing that goes well together into new looks!

2. November 6, 2017 / 8:04 pm

You’re so right! Finding the right clothes for traveling is a challenge. The pieces you chose from Misook look like they would definitely hold up for travel and they look great. Nice recommendation!

• November 6, 2017 / 11:49 pm

Thank you so much I am so pleased you like the recommendation! I simply love the styles Misook has to offer and the fact they are winkle-free and machine washable is a huge bonus!

3. November 6, 2017 / 8:24 pm

I haven’t heard of Misook before, but they’re certainly a line I’ll watch for. I just love your look. Especially the white blouse because I’m always looking for great staple pieces. It looks wonderful paired with the red jacket! But yet, red is my favorite color and I’m such a sucker for pops of color. x

• November 6, 2017 / 11:17 pm

Thank you so much Ali! The blouse is amazing! I love the stand up collar! Also that it does not wrinkle and it’s machine washable! Misook has the best staple pieces! I have been loving red lately myself!

4. November 6, 2017 / 10:05 pm

Now that i am traveling more I have to agree…packing is difficult when all of your clothing gets winkled! So frustrating. Finding great clothing that travels well and you feel confident in is important. YOu look fantastic in that skirt and top. Great look!

• November 6, 2017 / 11:15 pm

Thank you so much Censie! I love Misook because not only do their clothing not wrinkle but they are machine washable! Perfect for travel for sure!

5. November 7, 2017 / 12:07 am

You had me at travel-friendly! I really need to work on my traveling wardrobe, I always over pack especially when the weather is uncertain or could be anywhere from 7 to 27 Celsius in any given day. I am loving that red leather jack though, it suits you perfectly!

• November 7, 2017 / 12:42 am

Thank you so much Nadalie! That is another thing I am loving about Misook… all of their items go so well together that you could take far less pieces and still have so many different looks for any occasion!

6. November 7, 2017 / 9:04 am

I have never heard of missok before but then again I am not the most fashionable of people. I have always been that one mom that wears the same old boring clothes over and over again because I just don’t have the time or talent to pick out clothes that I look and feel good in. Also, I am so cheap I refuse to spend money on clothes for myself but I do love this outfit and may splurge on me one time!

• November 7, 2017 / 9:38 pm

Melissa the splurge is so worth it! I love how Misook’s clothing seamlessly coordinates with other items they have. It’s so easy to mix and match with them. No ironing, machine washable, YES! LOL I am too lazy and busy to mess with that stuff.

7. November 7, 2017 / 10:55 am

As always you look stunning on any wardrobe you wear. I totally agree being a career woman is not easy at all. Aside from the exhausting meeting deadline dressing up is always a struggle. I got so much ideas from you , glad to know I am not the only one.

• November 7, 2017 / 9:43 pm

Thank you Farrah that is so sweet of you to say! Truly! I do love the Misook line for the ease of wear! All their items seem to match so well together it’s easy to have a full cohesive wardrobe that is so easy to take care of! I do not iron and I rarely ever go to the dry cleaner. I do not want to pay to have clothing dry cleaned so being able to machine wash is a must! Misook has me covered there! You are NOT alone in the struggle!

8. November 7, 2017 / 8:26 pm

I love the crisp look of a blouse like this, and since it stretches…that’s always a bonus. I love how you’ve paired a belt with it. I think the skirt with silver studs is very flattering. I need something like that to make me feel taller. And, I love how stylish the red jacket looks!

• November 7, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Thank you so much Yona!! I am only 5 foot 3 and you are so right – this type of skirt gives us short people some length! It also isn’t too long on me! You would love it. The top – I am in love with it too! It’s the perfect core white blouse!

9. Gemille Sleweon
    November 7, 2017 / 10:49 pm

Packing is always such a task for me. I never can find anything to wear or know where to even start packing, and I end up OVER packing lol Your outfit is also very cute. I’m loving that red coat!

• November 8, 2017 / 8:39 pm

Totally feel you on that Gemille! That is another thing I do love about Misook. All of their styles go so well together – even just a handful of their items can make a lot of looks! Then without having to iron and being able to machine wash, total win! Thank you also for the compliments!

10. November 8, 2017 / 2:29 am

Never heard of the brand before but your choices are spot on and look super comfortable I always choose comfort when looking for new clothes.

• November 8, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Thank you so much Fiona! I am new to Misook myself but so happy to know of them now.

11. November 8, 2017 / 10:32 am

As a traveler, I know how frustrating it can be to have wrinkled clothing! So it’s great that you mentioned this. I’m also all for comfort over style (especially on such unpredictable temperatures) so thanks for introducing this brand!

• November 8, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Aileen I am so happy you checked out the Misook styles! I love that you get both comfort and style with their line! Plus machine washable – just can’t beat it!

12. November 12, 2017 / 1:21 pm

Oh my God this outfit is awesome! I rarely travel but these clothes look so professional and nice.

• November 13, 2017 / 4:50 pm

Thank you SO much Gisele! I am loving the Misook styles too. They are so classic and still fun!