Fashion Focus: Gifts That Give Back prAna

In September I introduced you to prAna sustainable fashion.

In that article, I told you how prAna’s clothing is made from organic cotton, recycled wool, hemp, and other sustainable materials.

We also learned how they work hard to keep our environment clean.

In addition, we learned that they have fair trade and fair labor practices.

Today my focus is to tell you how gifting prAna for the holidays helps give back.

I for one love giving gifts that give back to others.

prAna Gifts That Give Back:

Gifts That Give Back prAna

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article on behalf of prAna. Affiliate links are used in this post.

It’s not just during the holidays that prAna gives back.

Throughout the year they partner with several local and international charities to make a difference.

From cleaning up beaches to sending aid to areas affected by natural disaster, prAna always lends a hand.

Through the holiday season, they donate a portion of proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach.

Outdoor Outreach is a non-profit organization that transforms lives by connecting underserved youth with the outdoors.

This non-profit is very close to the hearts the people behind prAna, mine as well.

prAna Quality Gifts That Give Back:

Aside from prAna being a wonderful brand that gives back, their fashions are very high-quality.

My Mariana Sweater in Dark Plum is a mid-weight sweater but is very warm.

Warm sweaters need not always be bulky!

Gifts That Give Back prAna

The Mariana sweater is a mid-weight long sleeve crew next sweater with a cute zipper detail at the left shoulder.

I love details!

It has a raglan sleeve and I just love the color blocking and marled knit in stripe.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

The fabric is a combination of 39% Nylon / 34% Polyester / 27% Wool.

Other than dark plum it also comes in deep balsam and gravel.

prAna Puts Thought Into Their Designs:

Normally, I do not care for stripes across the chest area.

The stripes on the Marina sweater are placed in the perfect area, above rather than on the chest and I simply love it!

Gifts That Give Back prAna

Which is your favorite color of the Marina sweater?

I had a really hard time deciding!

Be sure to use my special discount code at check out ( CMFF17 ) for 15% off your selections!

Gifts That Give Back prAna

Not only do I prefer to shop with brands that give back I want to give quality gifts.

I think less is more when it comes to quantity and gift quality instead.

To me, the perfect gifts to give, or receive for the holidays are a nice sweater, and some cologne or perfume.

prAna has me covered when it comes to the sweaters!

They have men’s items too!

prAna Comfortable and Fashionable Gifts That Give Back:

prAna clothing is made well, to withstand any sort of outdoor activity.

Even if your activity is simply jumping in a pile of leaves.

Their styles move with your body making them perfect for your adventures.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

You can tell from the moment you first touch a prAna made item that they are top-quality materials and design.Click To Tweet

Gifts That Give Back prAna

I feel proud giving prAna fashions as gifts and know from past experience they are well received and loved.

Let’s take a look at another prAna sweater, perfect for holiday gifting:

Gifts That Give Back prAna

The prAna Aya Sweater is simply gorgeous!

Details and texture galore!

I absolutely love fashion that has different textures.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

The Aya Sweater is made from a recycled wool blend.

Love recycled materials!

It has a cable knit and is lined with sueded fleece at the cuff and hem to provide extra comfort.

The first thing you may notice is the button details on the cuffs.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

I simply love this sweater!

It certainly does not lack design detail.

I love the cable knit, and how it is a tad longer in the back than the front.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

The blue stitching is another stand out feature of this sweater.

The Aya comes in cargo green, which is is the color I am wearing.

It also comes in gravel and auburn.

Materials are as follows:

Shell 1: 56% Wool / 20% Polyester / 20% Polymide / 4% Other Fibers
Shell 2: 40% Recycled Wool / 43% Polyester / 18% Nylon / 2% Other

Gifts That Give Back prAna

When my fashion purchases can be gifts that give back I enjoy wearing them even more!

So do the people I gift them to.

My entire family is very earth conscious and care about what’s going on in our society.

It means a lot to them when I give them gifts that give back.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

Just knowing that the gifts I give them are helping others puts a smile on their face.

Not to mention the smile when they open their present!

Gifts That Give Back prAnaprAna’s core belief is that companies should give much more than they take from the world.

Committed to sustainability, community, and doing the right thing.

prAna believes that by doing so they can push themselves and others to find innovative ways to do good things, in a good way.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

I hope while you do your holiday shopping you will buy from prAna.

Gifts That Give Back prAna

Please Share This News About Gifts That Give Back, sustainable fashions and a brand that cares about community.Click To Tweet

It feels good knowing our purchases are going to great causes.

Don’t forget to use my code!

Note: Discount code will be active at about 2 pm EST.

CMFF17 for 15% off your prAna purchase.

1. November 27, 2017 / 12:09 pm

prAna is my favorite clothing company. Of course, they’re attractive, but I also love that they give back. That’s the most important thing.

• November 27, 2017 / 4:25 pm

Indeed Stacie! The fact that we can get and give gorgeous fashions AND help to give back to those in need – perfect! My favorite way to shop for the holidays.

2. November 27, 2017 / 12:19 pm

This is why I love prAna. I love their look and how stylish their line is, but more than that, I love that they give back. There’s not enough giving in this world full of taking.

• November 27, 2017 / 4:25 pm

Exactly Danielle! When a brand gives back I am very happy to shop with them – even more so with gorgeous styles like these!

3. November 27, 2017 / 2:41 pm

I love when there are businesses that give back. The fashion industry earn so much money it is always wonderful when I hear that they are giving back to others. I will definitely check out what they offer because what you have there looks really cool.

• November 27, 2017 / 4:24 pm

Me too Jeanette! It makes buying so much more rewarding – not to mention the gifting. Appreciate the compliment on the looks too!

4. Michelle Cantu
    November 27, 2017 / 2:48 pm

I love supporting a brand that gives back! I need to get me some Prana that top is gorgeous on you.

• November 27, 2017 / 4:23 pm

Thank you so much Michelle. I am really in love with the details on their clothing. Such fun!

5. November 27, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Prana is a great clothing company! I love that they give back, which is always great.

• November 27, 2017 / 9:51 pm

They sure are Bill! It feels good spending money with brands that give back for sure.

6. November 27, 2017 / 5:46 pm

I love that there are more and more companies starting to give back with every purchase! The clothes are so cute also! I’m going to have to check them out.

• November 27, 2017 / 9:48 pm

Me too Lisa! It sure makes me feel better about spending money. Thank you for checking out prAna fashions!

7. Claudia Krusch
    November 27, 2017 / 7:17 pm

These outfits look great on you. I would love to add the sweaters to my winter wardrobe. I will have to check out prAna. I love to support companies that give back.

8. November 27, 2017 / 8:26 pm

I am in love with both of these Prana sweaters! They look super cute on you. The Prana sweater I own is quite boring, I think I need to order a new one!

• November 27, 2017 / 9:46 pm

Thank you so much Sara! I think you should go check out their latest fashions! So much detail on them and they last forever.

9. November 28, 2017 / 3:32 am

I love gifts that give back and these sweaters are cute too! Great idea!

• November 28, 2017 / 5:54 pm

Thank you Ricci! Check them out they are the kind of gift people remember.

10. November 28, 2017 / 8:32 am

These are so many great picks! I love how comfy and cozy it looks as well as the style. I would totally wear these!

• November 28, 2017 / 5:55 pm

They are really nice styles because yes they are very fashionable but they are actually clothes that can withstand a lot of wear too. Love that about prAna.

11. November 28, 2017 / 8:51 am

You look amazing in these! Love the green sweater! I have not bought anything from them but I am going to check them out!

• November 28, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Thank you! I think that is my favorite of the two as well. The textures in it are so cool! Thanks for checking out prAna.

12. November 28, 2017 / 9:32 am

Wow you look gorgeous in these! I think I like the green one the best. There is nothing better than a cozy and warm sweater.

• November 28, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Thank you! The green seems to be the favorite so far and I agree, the textures in it are gorgeous!

13. Ruth I.
    November 28, 2017 / 9:34 am

Such great company! Your sweaters are stylish and look comfy. I like the color and how it looks on you. So pretty!

• November 28, 2017 / 5:53 pm

Thank you so much Ruth. I love that they are stylish yet also rugged! They can keep up with my lifestyle – pretty but not prissy.

14. Kathy
    November 28, 2017 / 12:13 pm

I love both of these outfits. They go so well together. Looks great on you as well. I could go for a nice shirt like these. They look very comfortable.

• November 28, 2017 / 5:53 pm

Thank you Kathy! They are comfortable and prAna’s clothing is such nice quality.

15. Victoria Heckstall
    November 28, 2017 / 12:45 pm

Wow!! Those sweaters look so cozy and stylish. I really like the color pink, so chic. Perfect wear this winter. and You look gorgeous on it.

• November 28, 2017 / 5:57 pm

Thank you so much Victoria! I think the pink and purple ish sweater look good with my hair lol. It’s a fun and really comfortable style.

16. November 28, 2017 / 12:49 pm

Jumping in the pile of leaves would be so much fun even though it would flare up my allergies. It would be totally worth it though. 🙂

I love both of the outfits that you choose but my favorite is the purple shirt.

• November 29, 2017 / 7:51 pm

Haha yeah totally worth it. Thank you for the compliment on the outfits. prAna has some great looks!

17. November 28, 2017 / 2:38 pm

They have quickly become one of my favorite clothing companies. Their clothes are so cute!

• November 28, 2017 / 5:59 pm

They really are and even better – they stand up to the test of life! Some fashions are so disposable, prAna clothing LASTS!

18. November 28, 2017 / 2:40 pm

What an amazing company! Great gifts while giving back at the same time!

19. Adaleta
    November 28, 2017 / 3:53 pm

This really is such an incredible brand! I love the quality!

20. November 29, 2017 / 5:52 am

I’d love to support a brand that gives back. I love the look of The Mariana sweater and to think that they make their products using recycled wool blend like Aya sweater is amazing.

21. November 29, 2017 / 9:29 am

Always admire a brand that gives back! That pink sweater is so pretty and it looks good on you. I hope Santa gives me one. 🙂

• November 29, 2017 / 6:58 pm

Thank you so much Lynndee and I really hope that Santa brings you lot of prAna fashion too!

22. November 29, 2017 / 11:37 am

I love companies that give plus actually give you quality products in exchange for your money and donations, thanks for sharing!

• November 29, 2017 / 6:59 pm

Exactly Lynsey! I love that! We should always get the quality prAna provides AND they should also give back. Agree!

23. December 3, 2017 / 8:04 pm

These sweaters are too cute. I agree that not all sweater have to be big and bulky. I prefer them pretty and light weight.

• December 4, 2017 / 3:22 pm

Thank you! I do love my bulky sweaters but I love how these are easier to DO things in and still warm and totally stylish!