Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

The holidays are all about family.

Whether you are buying for your family, trying to find the perfect gift for a family friend, or wanting to be sure you have an extra gift on-hand, this is your one-stop shop gift guide!

Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

Disclosure: I partnered with The Hopping Bloggers for this sponsored Holiday Gift Guide. As an Ambassador this post is sponsored and affiliate links may be used.

RoosterFin Games Monkeys Up Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

2017 GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD BY CREATIVE CHILD MAGAZINE.
Monkeys Up™ is the game that will have you going bananas! Players compete to get the best score by flipping, switching, and stealing monkeys. Each monkey has a value hidden under its feet that is only revealed when flipped. Victory will come to the player who switches, steals, and flips the best. You will find yourself laughing head over heels until all of your monkeys are up! This game is perfect for all ages! My 22-year-old daughter and I had a blast playing this! A great extra gift to have for those unexpected visitors too!

Get it on: RoosterFin.com

Holiday Gifts Your Family Will LoveWoodland Baby Boy Gift Box

Shopping for a new parent or need the ideal baby shower gift? This holiday special includes a FREE GIFT with purchase. Your Creative Memories Photo Album Gift Box makes the perfect personal gift to save memories beautifully, with a bit of fun! Each gift box includes a 12×12 scrapbook album with predesigned pages, so it’s quick and easy to add those adorable photos. It also includes a pen, adhesive, page protectors and 50 die-cut embellishments (a free bonus!) for added dazzle! All of it comes in an impressive gift box, guaranteed to make an impression and become a cherished keepsake.

Get it on: CreativeMemories.com

Personalogy Family Game Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

Personalogy is a discovery card game that gets the whole family talking, laughing and having fun! Kids love to play, it creates hilarious and memorable moments for family dinners, parties or road trips! Personalogy brings families together through more meaningful and amusing conversation. Personalogy promotes families to share stories. The interactive component of describing “why” is what generates surprises and laugh-out-loud moments.

Get it on: Amazon.com

Indoor Snowball Fight Anytime Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

Have hours of fun as a family! Indoor Snowball Fight Anytime allows you to enjoy the comfort and warmth of home while laughing and perhaps getting some frustrations out with these safe and harmless “snowballs.” Feels like snow, made out of soft material. No slush, no mess, just good clean fun! You can also decorate with them!

Get it on: Amazon.com

Kidde KL-2S Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder

Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

Nothing is more important than your families safety. This 2 story fire escape ladder comes in two sizes. 13 foot and 25 foot. Anti-slip rungs and easy to attach quickly to most common windows. This strong durable ladder is tested for up to 1000 pounds so even Santa could safely use it! It also has a 5-year limited warranty. The Kidde emergency ladder has a unique, tangle-free design as well. We always had one when we lived in a 2 story home.

Get it on: Amazon.com

Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

EatSmart Precision Elite Digital Food Thermometer

Designed by cooking professionals for home use, the Precision Elite Thermocouple is a perfect tool for the serious home cook, baker or griller. This digital thermometer allows users to confidently cook food to the ideal temperature. With a temperature range from -40F to 572F, there isn’t a temperature reading this unit can’t handle! This thermometer is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook, or those that need help every step of the way while doing it. Long lasting and easy to use, this is a must have for any kitchen!

Get it on: EatSmartProducts.com

Cujo Security Smart Internet Firewall Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

Speaking of safety, Cujo will keep your family safe and secure from hackers, bots, viruses and more! In addition, you can limit online times for your kids via the easy to use app! I love my Cujo and I know you will love it too! You can read my full article about it and learn more. Cujo gives parents peace of mind that their kids are safe as well as knowing your documents and credit information is protected. Excellent for the small business owner as well.

Get it at BestBuy.com

EchoGear20 It's Mounted!

ECHOGEAR TV Mount

The ECHOGEAR TV Wall Mount will allow you and your family to enjoy all of your favorite programming where all of you have the best view in the room! Easy to install and top-rated on Amazon. See how I installed it myself! Your new wall mount comes with full instructions and most everything you need to set it up. Mounting your television not only gives everyone a great view of your favorite family shows and movies during the holidays but it also gives you more floor space!

Get it at ECHOGEAR

Samsung 65″ 4K Curved Television Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

This is the exact model of television my family and I enjoy! We absolutely love the vivid display! Everything is so lifelike the images just jump off the screen! It’s a gorgeous television and if you are like my family, you spend a great deal of time in front of your TV. A True Smart TV with access to NetFlix, Pandora, Spotify, Hulu, Hulu Plus, Amazon and so much more! You truly get to see the extreme contrast between the darkest darks and lightest lights, plus expanded color and depth.

Get it at BestBuy

Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)

Geekiest Gift Guide Echo

Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more instantly. Your family will be more productive and learn so much more with Alexa. I am always thinking how handy it would be to have one and it’s on my wish list this year! Plus, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more. Personally I need it to check the football scores constantly when I can’t watch the games!

This is the perfect gift for anyone in your life.

Get it on Amazon.

Geekiest Gift Guide XBox One X

XBox One X

You will have to pre-order but a gift like this is worth the wait! Games play better on Xbox One X. With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Blockbuster titles look great, run smoothly, and load quickly even on a 1080p screen. Xbox One X also works with all your Xbox One games and accessories as well as Xbox Live, an extremely advanced multiplayer network, giving you more ways to play. This is a great way to spend time together as a family when it’s too cold to get out and about. Everyone enjoys video games.

Get it on BestBuy.com

I truly hope your family and you have the most joyous of holiday seasons!

Holiday Gifts Your Family Will Love

Please Share This Gift Guide! Click To Tweet

I would love to hear from you in the comments.

What is on your wishlist this year?

Any great gift ideas to share with the rest of us?

1. November 8, 2017 / 11:34 am

This is such an awesome gift guide! I LOVE that you included gifts for pretty much every member and age in the family.

2. November 8, 2017 / 11:35 am

We already have the Nintendo Switch. It was a birthday gift for one of the kids. I think adding the Xbox One X to our gaming area would be an AWESOME gift for the kids.

• November 8, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Heck yeah it will be!! Lucky kiddos for sure! I may have to get one too!

3. November 8, 2017 / 12:49 pm

I want that Cujo really bad! I think it is a great idea for a gift. I love the idea of the security it can give me.

• November 8, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Jeanette we LOVE ours! I had no idea how many times a day something or someone was trying to get into our stuff! It’s a great gift for sure.

4. November 8, 2017 / 4:05 pm

It is funny but when I look back over my childhood the games are always the presents I remember most. Good memories in the making with those present!

• November 8, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Stephanie I totally agree with you about games! Even to this day games are a big part of our lives as a family. It’s what we do when we all get together. Thank you for checking out the gift guide!

5. November 8, 2017 / 8:55 pm

These are all great gift ideas, and for everyone in the family. I think I’d like one of each, except I don’t need the baby gift box. The games sound like a lot of fun, I’m sure my kids would love Monkey Up and the Snowball game.

• November 8, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Same here Marysa – that is the only one I do not need nor would use. No more babies here lol. We love games! We still play games together as a family. They are the best!

6. November 8, 2017 / 11:51 pm

To be honest, I’m still not sure what gifts to get the kids this Christmas! I’m so nervous about how that’s going to go down, but thanks to the guides everyone’s been sharing, I feel so much better now. Thanks for the lovely ideas!

• November 9, 2017 / 12:07 am

Jocelyn depending on your kids ages you may want to check out the geek gift guide! There are a lot of very popular gift ideas on there including gaming items as well as pop culture items. I do love looking at everyone’s gift guides too. I get some great ideas I never would have thought of. Thanks for checking out mine. 🙂

7. Ruth I.
    November 9, 2017 / 7:43 am

I sometimes feel a little pain in the A racking nerves thinking for holiday gifts. These are all great ideas that I am sure everyone will love. Amazing picks and ideas, this is a nice hack.

• November 9, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Thank you so much Ruth! I am glad you liked it and I hope you get through the holiday shopping season unscathed!

8. Victoria Heckstall
    November 9, 2017 / 8:56 am

This is such a great gift ideas for Holiday. That Cujo and amazon echo looks like a perfect gift for my husband. I will check this one. Such a big help for me.

• November 9, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Thank you Victoria! I am glad you found some great gifts here in the guide guide! The Cujo is awesome! I love mine and I can’t wait to get an Amazon Echo! I am sure your husband will be delighted to get them!

9. November 9, 2017 / 9:10 am

I love all of these ideas! We are all about family game night so picking up some games really sounds great!

• November 9, 2017 / 4:14 pm

We are all about game night too Melissa! Such a great way to spend time with our loved ones! Glad you liked the gift guide!

10. Kathy
    November 9, 2017 / 9:38 am

All of these look like some great ideas. I know my family would love many from this list. I see a lot my girls would really enjoy too.

• November 9, 2017 / 4:14 pm

I am so glad you found some great gift ideas here Kathy! Thank you for checking my gift guide out!

11. November 9, 2017 / 7:36 pm

We got the Xbox 1 a few years ago for Christmas. It was the gift for everyone in the family. It is still one of the greatest gifts ever.

• November 10, 2017 / 4:17 pm

Oh I bet it is!! The truth is, I really need a new gaming system in our house.

12. November 9, 2017 / 11:17 pm

Yes!!! That indoor snowball fight would be a blast anytime of the year.

• November 10, 2017 / 4:18 pm

I think it is just the most clever idea! Who doesn’t want to have a snowball fight? Especially inside where it’s warm lol

13. November 10, 2017 / 7:28 am

You have included so many goodies on your list. We have an indoor snowball kit and my kids adore it.

• November 10, 2017 / 4:19 pm

It is so cool to hear from someone who has the indoor snowball kit! I think it just sounds like a fantastic idea! Glad you love yours! I will be getting one for sure!

14. Ave
    November 10, 2017 / 8:18 am

I love playing board games with my family and will buy some new ones for these holidays! The Indoor Snowball Fight Anytime sounds like a lot of fun!

• November 10, 2017 / 4:14 pm

I think it sounds like fun too Ave! I need to get one for our family nights. Game nights are always the best! We have done game nights since the kids were little and they still enjoy it!

15. November 10, 2017 / 12:44 pm

The CUJO and Amazon Echo are on my Christmas wish list. I’ve been a good girl this year so I think Santa will give them to me. 😉

• November 10, 2017 / 4:11 pm

I love both of those! I have the Cujo and it’s awesome!!! I hope Santa brings both to you!