Fashion Focus: Make Your Statement With On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

A few months back I told you how I have always wanted a wardrobe of prescription eyeglasses.

Since then I have been working on building that wardrobe up.

After discovering how affordable buying glasses online is I have had a blast shopping!

GlassesShop On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

Disclosure: This is a sponsored collaboration and affiliate links are used.

On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses From GlassesShop.com

These days prescription glasses are not just for being able to see better.

Granted this is the main reason I wear them but glasses are also a fashion statement!

Gone are the days anyone should be embarrassed about wearing glasses.

Back in my youth, no one wanted to wear glasses.

Then suddenly people were wearing glasses, even though they did not wear prescription glasses!

That is when eyewear became a trend!

I am not just talking about sunglasses though.

On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses includes your regular glasses as well.

GlassesShop On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

I have totally fallen in love with my Julie Oval glasses.

While I have a nice selection of glasses frames to choose from, these have become my go-to daily choice.

They are stylish and make a wonderful fashion statement with the slender frame and delicate metal ornaments.

Yet, they are classy and not overstated.

They literally go with any outfit I may wear on any given day.

On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

See more great images of the Julie Oval with the entire outfit.

I have never had black frame glasses but I knew I wanted a pair.

This was the best choice I have made all month!

On-Trend Julie Oval Prescription Eyeglasses Save money

On-Trend Julie Oval Prescription Eyeglasses

Save Big On Your On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses:

I save over $400 USD each time I purchase prescription glasses online!

I have no idea why eyeglasses cost so much at my eye doctors office.

Some frames alone can run hundreds before we even get into the lenses.

The fact is, however, they are no better quality than what you will find at GlassesShop.com!

I know for a fact because I own a pair of Tiffany frames as well as a pair of Versace.

Yes, they are gorgeous but so are the glasses I buy online.

Even when I select non-designer frames I pay tons more at my eye doctor’s office.

In addition, my lenses alone cost several hundred in the doctor’s office and other stores.

I wear progressive lenses which are no-line bifocals.

At GlassesShop.com I can get a complete pair of glasses, frames, and progressive lenses for right around $100.00 USD!

Now Let’s Talk About The Elaine Round Sunglasses For A Moment:

Glasses Shop On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

These mirrored sunglasses are all the rage lately.

I have specifically seen pink frame mirrored sunnies all over social media.

If you want to be on-trend, fashionable, stylish, and noticed, these are the sunglasses for you!

Granted, GlassesShop.com has a multitude of other styles of both prescription sunglasses and regular glasses for you to select from.

Their selection is top notch, the website is super easy to use, and I love the online try-on feature.

Stylish, On-Trend, Fashionable Prescription Glasses

Please Share These Trending Looks! Click To Tweet

Make Your Fashion Statement With On-Trend Prescription Eyeglasses

Not only can you amp up your style with gorgeous glasses and sunglasses but you can save while doing it!

Currently, there is a great deal of 50% off eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses!

Sale frames are excluded.

Just use code GSHOT50 at checkout!

Are you ready to make wearing prescription glasses a fashion statement?

I would love to hear from you!

Have you purchased eyeglasses online before?

What is your favorite shape of glasses?

Do you want to build up your own prescription eyeglass wardrobe?

There is no better time than now with the great savings available at GlassesShop.com

Check them out today and make your statement!

1. October 10, 2017 / 1:02 pm

Eyeglasses suit you. You look beautiful.

2. October 10, 2017 / 4:01 pm

We never buy our glasses in the doctor’s office anymore. We have found that we can save so much money when shopping for them online. It’s especially helpful with little boys who wear glasses and are rough and tough on everything! haha!

• October 10, 2017 / 4:05 pm

Oh indeed! Kids can be so hard on glasses! I know I even can be at times!

3. October 10, 2017 / 4:19 pm

My husband has been looking for a pair of prescription sunglasses! I couldn’t imagine living a life where I require something to be able to see, that has got to be crazy difficult!

• October 10, 2017 / 4:29 pm

Please have him check out Glasses Shop! They have a great men’s selection too! I do wish I did not HAVE to wear glasses that is for sure but since I do I am happy to have great choices.

4. October 10, 2017 / 9:49 pm

Those sunglasses are ADORABLE and I would never have guessed that they were prescription!! I need to get some of those ASAP!!

• October 10, 2017 / 10:51 pm

Awee thank you so much Ricci! Snag some for yourself before they are gone. We can be sunglass twins lol

5. Michelle Cantu
    October 10, 2017 / 10:08 pm

You are rocking those styles. I love how a new pair of glasses can completely change your look. I need to check them out and get me a new pair with my prescription.

• October 10, 2017 / 10:50 pm

Me too Michelle and thank you so much! Go check out GlassesShop! I think they have an amazing selection!

6. October 11, 2017 / 4:08 am

Those are ADORABLE trendy glasses! I would have never in my life guessed that they were perscription.

• October 11, 2017 / 1:59 pm

Thank you so much Jessica! The sunglasses are such fun to wear and I absolutely love the black frames – they work with any outfit.

7. October 11, 2017 / 6:39 am

Those frames are really beautiful! It’s really important for me to have my eye checked especially since I work in front of the computer all day. It’s good to make sure that we’re taking care of our eyes.

• October 11, 2017 / 1:58 pm

Oh yes! Those of us with any medical issues or work on a computer all day ( and night haha ) we really need to take good care of our eyes you are right!

8. Kathy
    October 11, 2017 / 10:50 am

I love those glasses. Both of those are so nice! I’d love a pair of those myself. They’re so stylish!

• October 11, 2017 / 1:57 pm

Thank you Kathy! I am always happy with the glasses I get online at GlassesShop.

9. October 11, 2017 / 12:48 pm

I love the black glasses on you. I’ve been wearing glasses since 7th grade. I usually opt for the buy 1 get 1 when I am able too so that I have two pairs. For the last 4 years, I have only had 1 pair and it is time for new glasses very soon. I need to look online for a back up pair when I do.

• October 11, 2017 / 1:46 pm

Oh I love the buy 1 get 1 deals! It sounds like it is time for you to get some new glasses! And thank you! I LOVE the black glasses they are my “go to” pair!

10. October 11, 2017 / 5:17 pm

I really do love glasses. I don’t wear them too often, but when I do, I reminded of how much I like the way I look in them. Sunglasses are definitely a fixture on my face though because my eyes are just so sensitive!

• October 11, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Oh GiGi my eyes are super light sensitive too! I bet you look gorgeous in any glasses!

11. October 11, 2017 / 5:58 pm

I love all those glasses! What a fantastic selection. I desperately need new ones.

12. October 16, 2017 / 8:03 pm

These look awesome on you Joely. They have a large selection. BOGO is a great deal. I’ll have to let my son know to check them out too.

• October 16, 2017 / 11:45 pm

Thank you so much Rhonda! Yeah they are always having great deals which I LOVE! It is nice to see you around – I have missed ya!