Sunny September Round-Up

Well, the weather here in Topeka is still bizarre.

It’s not exactly feeling like Fall yet.

I am honestly bummed because I love the Autumn weather!

Needless to say, it’s time for another monthly round-up.

This is the place to see most of the articles from September that you may have missed.

Sunny September Round-Up

Sunny September Round-Up:

See August’s Round-Up Articles.

One of my favorites from September is an article on great ways to spend special time with your significant other.

20 Great Date Ideas For Empty Nesters

Fashion Beyond Forty was recognized by FeedSpot! I came in 6th place for top 30 Fashion Blogs for those over 40!

Featured: Feedspot Top 30 Over 40 Fashion Blogs

Speaking of fashion these are must-read articles from the fashion category.

Fashion Focus: prAna Stylish and Sustainable Fashion #fallforprAna

What I Am Wearing Today: Summer To Fall Transition

We all love to accessorize. There is no better way to get a jump start on holiday shopping than Centime Gifts!

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

ModCloth is unique, like you! Come read about the 3 unique features of their shop!

Fashion Focus: You’re Unique So Is ModCloth

Happiness is something we all should strive for. Here on Fashion Beyond Forty, we have an on-going series called Happiness Is.

This is the Sunny September Happiness Is… article.

Happiness Is … Puppies and Football!

When it comes to being a happy person we have to learn to accept ourselves as we are. Read Hey, It’s Okay … and perhaps write something like it for yourself.

Hey, It’s Okay … A post of Empowerment and Encouragement

That leads us into the pet articles from Sunny September:

Pet Ramps and Stairs Pets Rejoice Over Royal Ramps

Cat Respiratory Infection How To Protect Them

From the tech area of the blog, we have a wonderful way to protect your home business and family from security threats.

Cujo Security Smart Internet Firewall For Your Small Home Based Business

With cold weather approcahing, more time will be spent in front of the television. ECHOGEAR made it easy to upgrade my daughter’s television to a wall mount!

EchoGear TV Mount, I Mounted It Myself

Everybody needs beauty products! Even if you are not a girly girl!

10 Beauty Products Every Woman Needs – Even If You’re Not Into Beauty Products

One item I left off the list above but would also be an essential item is clear nail polish. It’s not just for your nails either! Check out 10 Clever Clear Nail Polish Hacks!

10 Clever Clear Nail Polish Hacks

So there you have it. The Sunny September Round-Up.

I hope you had a great month!

Which posts did you enjoy most in September?

I love hearing from you. It helps me know what you want to see more of so please leave me a comment.

• September 29, 2017 / 3:15 pm

Thank you so much Stacie! I truly love reading your blog as well! It is good because chances are with our busy lives we do miss some great things.

1. September 29, 2017 / 3:45 pm

Honestly, you’ve asked such a hard question, as all of these posts were awesome. But if insist I choose, I would have to say Hey, It’s Okay … A post of Empowerment and Encouragement. I was truly moved by this one 🙂

• September 29, 2017 / 6:56 pm

Awee thank you so much Sapphire! Hey, It’s Okay was a bit challenging but I did enjoy writing it very much. I am glad you enjoyed it and it is very touching that you were moved by it.

2. September 29, 2017 / 4:03 pm

You really rocked at posting this month! I am off to read more about that gorgeous keepsake jewelry and plan to share your 20 Great Date Ideas For Empty Nesters post with my parents. Thanks!
    Marcie W. recently posted…15 Practical Uses For A Flood LightMy Profile

• September 29, 2017 / 6:55 pm

Thank you so much Marcie! I really appreciate that you are going to share my post with your parents! Oh indeed the Centime Gift jewelry is gorgeous and perfect for those on the holiday list!

• September 29, 2017 / 8:02 pm

Thank you Jocelyn! I am glad that it helps people catch up who are too busy to read during the month. I love reading my favorite blogs but the weeks can be so busy, then the weekends come and there are things to get done, errands etc. Round-ups bring it all together in one place. Appreciate you checking it out!

3. September 30, 2017 / 12:48 am

It looks like you have had a lot of fun with some beautiful fashion this September! Here in my little corner of the south we are still hitting 90 degree weather but every now and then I see some color in some trees and it makes me smile. I have my fall boots out just waiting for the temp to drop…..

• September 30, 2017 / 3:51 pm

Oh my! We have some warm sunny days but the 90 degree weather is gone ( I think ). Stay cool down there in the South! I hope you have leaves falling soon!

• September 30, 2017 / 3:44 pm

Thank YOU for checking them out! I agree I love it when bloggers do round-up posts. I miss so much during the week while working and my weekend are often super busy too. Everything in one post sure helps!

4. September 30, 2017 / 8:58 am

I have said it before and I will say it again! I love the “Hey… it’s ok” posts. They are so amazing and positive and fun to read.

• September 30, 2017 / 3:43 pm

Thank you so much Elizabeth! They are a bit challenging but also fun to write.

5. September 30, 2017 / 5:15 pm

Those nail polish hacks are definitely going to come in handy. Thanks so much for those!

6. Kathy
    September 30, 2017 / 7:58 pm

I don’t know if I’m ready for fall yet either. I am but I’m not. I’m excited for a lot of fall activities and for it to not be so hot out too.

• October 1, 2017 / 11:45 pm

Fall is perfect for me since I can not tolerate too hot or too cold. Plus boots and sweaters are a big plus.

• October 1, 2017 / 11:46 pm

Oh it is super comfy and totally different from anything else in my closet. Thanks for checking out the round-up Marielle.

7. October 1, 2017 / 8:16 am

This is a great roundup for September. I love your outfit, from prAna. Their clothes are so comfy to me.

• October 1, 2017 / 11:46 pm

Thank you so much Terri. I am so glad I got to try prAna too! Love the way their clothing fits!

8. Our Family World
    October 1, 2017 / 10:48 am

Although we are not empty nesters yet, I know the time will come that we will have to let the children explore the world on their own. 20 Great Date Ideas For Empty Nesters appealed to me, and so did the Hey, Its Okay posts.

• October 1, 2017 / 11:47 pm

Thank you so much! Enjoy your family while you are all still under the same roof together.

9. October 1, 2017 / 12:51 pm

I love your fashion posts because I am also in my 40’s and I always get ideas from your outfits. I missed that post about date ideas though. I will have to check that out. Sounds like there’s a lot of fun ideas there.
    Lynndee recently posted…Happy National Coffee Day!My Profile

• October 1, 2017 / 11:48 pm

I am so glad the fashion posts inspire you Lynndee thank you for saying so. The date ideas are great for empty nesters but really anyone of any age can enjoy them. Thanks for checking it out!

10. October 1, 2017 / 1:55 pm

I love your monthly recap. It is a great way for your readers to stop by and check out the posts that you did throughout the month. I know that I get busy and miss things.

I am ready for fall but my body is not happy. Fall is my favorite season and I love the cooler temperatures. It’s not too hot nor too cold to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air.
    Up Run for Life recently posted…28 Healthy Pumpkin SmoothiesMy Profile

• October 1, 2017 / 11:50 pm

Thank you for saying so. I often wonder if I should keep posting the round-ups but people do seem to enjoy them. I guess I am not the only one who has to play catch up with the blogs I enjoy! I really love your blog and find so much insight on it!

Oh I feel the same way about fall – it’s just right!

11. Adaleta
    October 1, 2017 / 9:28 pm

I personally really loved the Prana post, I have been learning more about the brand and just love it!

12. October 2, 2017 / 10:53 am

I love fall weather too! I hate that we won’t get that weather for 3 more months here.

• October 2, 2017 / 7:07 pm

Oh Jess I am so sorry! We have a few leaves falling here but there is still plenty of green too.