Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

Jewelry is a major part of my life when it comes to fashion.

I believe that accessorizing is important.

Jewelry can make a statement, and personalize our look.

Sometimes, special jewelry can truly personalize not only our look but what is meaningful to us.

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post between myself and Centime jewelry. I have been compensated with payment and/or product.I only write about brands I have personally tried and love.

You may have noticed from my articles, I always wear a simple necklace.

Even if I am wearing some grand statement necklace, I always have my “go-to” piece on.

Granted this go-to piece changes through the year but it always has a special meaning to me.

I love jewelry that has a special meaning.

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish

Centime is a master creator when it comes to personalized jewelry she will cherish for a lifetime.

Hint: Scroll to bottom for your special 20% off discount!

I selected three pieces just to show you an example of what Centime can create.

Personalized Signature Necklace

Engraved Name Bar Ring

Dainty Mom Necklace with Children’s Names – 2 Rings

Personalized jewelry is special.

When given as a gift it tells the recipient how much we care.

It speaks volumes about how much we know about them and what matters to them most.

Nothing is more special than a mother’s necklace.

I had my Dainty Mom Necklace engraved with my children’s nicknames.

To me, that makes it even more special.

I absolutely love the design.

The two rings interlock to show everlasting love.

Something all mothers have for their children.

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

Keepsake Jewelry As A Gift

I selected the precious Engraved Name Bar Ring for my daughter.

I love how the band of the ring is slender for comfort on the finger.

It is dainty enough for any age and would make a precious gift for even the youngest lady.

I adore it and plan to buy one for myself!

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

My Emma absolutely treasures this ring and plans to wear it all of the time.

The jewelry is stunning.

You can select silver, gold, or rose gold in most of their designs.

The gift boxes the jewelry comes in are gorgeous as well.

Yes, I am a sucker for a pretty package!

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

I think luxurious jewelry should come in gorgeous packaging, don’t you?

The best thing about Centime personalized jewelry, it’s affordable!

I was shocked at the more than reasonable prices for custom jewelry.

My third selection was the Personalized Signature Necklace.

I have always wanted one but I wanted it with my blog name, rather than my own.

I confess, I also cheated and used a font since I do not care for my own handwriting.

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

Keepsake Jewelry Centime Selections:

Centime has a huge assortment of stylish jewelry designs ready and waiting to be customized by you!

The Mom Jewelry category is their biggest selling selection.

With their on-trend coordinates collection running a close second.

Don’t worry, the guys are not being left out.

Centime has an excellent men’s assortment of keepsake accessories too.

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish From Centime

You don’t want to miss out on Centime’s blog!

I found so many helpful and interesting features there.

I especially love their Necklace Length Guide article.

The holidays will be here before we realize it!

Centime is your one-stop shop for personalized custom jewelry gifts.

Keepsake Jewelry She Will Cherish

Be sure to visit Centime Personalized Jewelry and Gifts today.

Use our special discount code FBF20 for 20% off your order!

Simply enter the code at check out and score a great deal on gifts for everyone you love.

I would love to hear what piece on Centime calls to your heart in the comments.

• September 12, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Right? I saw another blogger get one about a year ago and since then I always wanted one lol. Go get yours! Use the discount code.

• September 12, 2017 / 8:52 pm

Thank you for checking out Centime Gifts Jeanette. I really am very pleased with what I got from them.

• September 12, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Thank you so much! I saw another blogger do it awhile back and knew I wanted one too lol. I do think that when someone gifts you a piece of jewelry that is personalized it shows love, care, and thought. Centime Gifts is a great place to find cherished jewelry items.

• September 12, 2017 / 8:49 pm

Marcie their mom jewelry is stunning and they have so many choices.

1. September 12, 2017 / 6:06 pm

I love keepsakes. It’s something that can be passed on and these timeless pieces are gorgeous!

• September 12, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Indeed Sapphire! ( love your name by the way ). Centime makes such pretty pieces that truly can be passed on.

2. September 12, 2017 / 6:32 pm

For a long time, I was not a jewelry person. And honestly, I still don’t consider myself one. HOWEVER – when it comes to something sentimental, a piece of jewelry means the world to me. My husband gave me the necklace I am wearing right this minute exactly 10 months ago, on our wedding day. I never take it off. It is officially a part of my being, it means the world to me. If I ever have a daughter, it will be something I pass down to her.
    GiGi Eats recently posted…Check Out My Box… The Vaya Tyffyn Lunchbox ExperimentMy Profile

• September 12, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Awee it’s almost your 1 year anniversary! You know they have men’s items too at Centime Gifts! It is beautiful that you have your special necklace that is a part of you! I know exactly what you mean.

• September 12, 2017 / 8:44 pm

Indeed! The ring is perfect and sized for young ladies too! The band is skinnier than the name bar part. It’s perfect!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Me too Ricci. I also love the reasonable prices from Centime Gifts – and that is before the 20% off code! I am doing a lot of my holiday shopping with them.

3. September 13, 2017 / 1:47 am

I love that you can customize it, which makes it a perfect gift for loved ones as well. The designs are really pretty. I am interested in the necklaces!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:44 pm

They are truly pretty designs. I also love the prices and with the 20% off even better! So many selections. Thanks for checking out Centime Gifts!

4. September 13, 2017 / 7:39 am

That is so pretty! I loved giving my daughter jewelry for every birthday! I hope she then hands it down to her daughter! And so on!
    April recently posted…Spinach Chicken Pomegranate SaladMy Profile

• September 13, 2017 / 8:43 pm

That is so sweet! I do love keepsake jewelry because they can become a family heirloom!

5. September 13, 2017 / 8:51 am

I love this jewelry. I am going to order an engraved name plate for my daughter. She will love it!
    Sara recently posted…Rosh Hashana GiftsMy Profile

• September 13, 2017 / 8:43 pm

Oh how cool! She IS going to love it! My daughter LOVES her ring! Be sure to use the 20% off code!!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Me too Jenn! Their prices are really good but with the 20% off – excellent! I am doing a lot of my holiday shopping with them!

6. Bonnie G
    September 13, 2017 / 5:17 pm

These pieces are all so pretty! I really love that necklace. These would make great gifts as well.

• September 13, 2017 / 8:22 pm

Thank you so much Bonnie! I just love every piece I got. Totally shopping for the holidays at Centime Gifts!

• September 15, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Thank you so much! I always wanted one too! Very happy with all of the pretty pieces of jewelry from Centime Gifts.

• September 17, 2017 / 3:44 pm

Yolanda I think they will too. They are on-trend yet at the same time never go out of style!

7. September 18, 2017 / 1:11 am

I definitely love the zodiac collection and name necklace, they take me back to the 80’s when I had a ton of personalized pieces and it was definitely all the rage, glad to see that trend is coming back again. Maybe this time instead of my name I would use my blog name for the Name Necklace like you did, please tell me it that it cuts the check in time in half when you check into an event? 🙂
    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly recently posted…#ad: Going through @NBCThisIsUs Withdrawal? Would Winning #ThisIsUsMusic from the Series help? #GiveawayMy Profile

• September 18, 2017 / 10:23 pm

Haha Tracy I wish I could tell you that but I have yet to attend an event since I have had it. I think it is a lovely form of ID though! I remember those days back in the 80’s as well!! Loved them then, love them now!

8. Gabriel Bregg
    September 18, 2017 / 5:25 pm

This is such a great way to go, the timeless nature of jewelry is great, even better when tied to the personalization.

• September 18, 2017 / 10:06 pm

I absolutely agree. I have only had a few pieces of personalized jewelry in my life time prior to this gorgeous jewelry from Centime Gift and I have cherished each piece and still own them all.

9. September 18, 2017 / 5:32 pm

Personalized jewelry is always better! Shows you took the time to go out of your way for something special. I love your fashion beyond forty necklace 😉

• September 18, 2017 / 8:48 pm

Thank you Jenny and indeed I totally agree with you! I always wanted a Fashion Beyond Forty necklace since I saw another blogger with her blog name on one. I love it!