Cujo Security Smart Internet Firewall For Your Small Home Based Business

When it comes to running my own business, tech is something I strive to keep up with.

When I heard about the CUJO Smart Firewall I knew I had to get my hands on it.

CUJO is a smart firewall for the connected home, and home is where my small business is located.

CUJO provides me business-level security to my home network in one easy to set up and use device.

Plus it’s rather cute too!

Cujo Security Smart Internet Firewall For Your Small Business

Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

IS CUJO SECURITY FOR YOU?

CUJO is for anyone who wants one device that will secure all your WiFi connected devices.

This is great for a small at-home business like mine but also wonderful for busy families using multiple devices throughout their home.

CUJO detects and blocks everything from viruses, hacks, and malicious sites.

For families, it allows you to control what your kids access online to keep them safe.

CUJO can be purchased at Best Buy, one of my favorite stores!

Another cool feature for families is the ability to shut down the connection to the Internet through the super user-friendly app!

CUJO Security for your family and business

Why You Need CUJO Security:

Today everyone and everything is connected.

The threat to our personal security is real.

Hackers can gain access to our stored passwords, credit card information, and more.

Viruses can attack shutting us out of our own systems.

As a small business owner, the thought of that is terrifying!

CUJO gives me peace of mind.

As a family, we want to be sure the sites our kids are visiting are safe for them.

We also want to know that they are safe for our personal security.

Since my kids are young adults now I am not as interested in the parental features of CUJO but I know some of you are.

CUJO For Your Family:

Parents you can set Internet usage time limits! How cool is that?

You can also monitor social media and filter what your kids can visit online.

Best yet, my favorite feature for parents: You can PAUSE the Internet entirely.

All of this and more can be done with ease from the app on your own phone.

Mind blowing for the young ones indeed!

You also are able to set up user profiles for each family member.

CUJO Security for your family

This allows you to monitor children differently from the adults in the family.

You can also monitor each child per their own needs.

CUJO For Your Business:

For me, the system is pretty much set it up and forget about it.

Unless I get an alert.

CUJO lets me know if and when there are threats to my security.

Then CUJO handles it for me.

CUJO Security for your business

It’s that simple.

I get business-level internet security guarding all of my WiFi connected devices with blazing fast speed right in my own home!

My business may be small and I may run it out of my home but I want and need the security CUJO provides.

CUJO Security and Peace Of Mind!

While I have received no threats yet I know that I will.

Often in my work, I have to visit multiple websites in a day.

Usually, I get those scary pop-ups on my screen telling me a site is not safe.

With CUJO I can rest assured that these sites are blocked quickly and efficiently.

I also do not have to worry or wonder if the site truly is malicious or if I am just getting some weird random pop-up.

I may not be running a multi-million dollar business, but that does not mean my business isn’t important to me.

Now us “little guys” get to protect our assets the same way the big guys do!

CUJO SECURITY UPDATE!!

No more than ten minutes after scheduling this article I received threat notifications!

I was doing my normal daily routine and suddenly my phone gave me a notification:

CUJO SECURITY THREATS!

Once I opened the app I was able to explore deeper about each threat.

I was also given the option to unblock the threat if I wanted to.

Using the app was easy to understand and I already feel CUJO is doing a great job for me!

The really frightening part is I did not even get any pop-ups on my computer.

Thank you CUJO!

CUJO Security Final Thoughts:

I found the setup process to be simple.

The app guides you through each step and there is a phone number to call for help.

CUJO also offers Tech Support via a video call.

Email is another option for support if your needs are not immediate.

There are also video tutorials for help with some of the main functions.

CUJO has three “faces” letting you know your system status:

CUJO Security Faces

I do feel safer and far more secure with CUJO.

Honestly, I did not consider needing business level security in my home.

After having my credit card number used over 1,000 miles away due to a hack, I knew I needed more protection.

Let those hackers try to get to me now!

Buy today at Best Buy and be secure!

What do you think? Do you have business-level security at your home?

How could your small business or family benefit from CUJO?

Let me know in the comments below, I love to chat!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:31 pm

Oh yeah it will Stacie! It is super easy to use too – the app is not messy and confusing – straight forward! Love it!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:31 pm

This is SO easy Joanna. Honestly, it is a dream come true! I love how each device in your home can be managed unto itself. If you have kids and one has not done homework you can shut only THEIR access down until they do it!

1. September 13, 2017 / 5:13 pm

This is the first I am hearing of Cujo! I am interested in learning more. It really is important to ensure that your internet and privacy is well protected.
    Gingermommy recently posted…Teacher Appreciation Gift: Pencil VaseMy Profile

• September 13, 2017 / 8:30 pm

It is! I still can’t believe someone target ME for my credit card info! They were probably disappointed I didn’t have more in my acct but they got every penny I had! Thankfully the bank took care of it but with CUJO I will never face that issue again!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:28 pm

It really is these days Nancy. I mean I am sure I am not a big time hackers MAIN target but I sure would have been an easy one before CUJO!

2. September 13, 2017 / 6:17 pm

That sounds like a great device. So important to be able to have the capability plus the security. Glad you found something that worked for you and your family, I will have to check it out!
    Marysa recently posted…Fun with RoosterFin “Lumpy Cubes” GameMy Profile

• September 13, 2017 / 8:21 pm

Thank you Marysa! We love it. It’s just so easy to use. I did shut off the notifications because I got quite a few a day. I really do not need to know when they happen since CUJO takes care of them all. I check them about once a week, look through the list of blocked problems but really nothing I need to do with them even then. LOVE it!

• September 13, 2017 / 8:20 pm

That is so true Jennifer. When I installed CUJO I did not even realize how many devices we had!! CUJO finds them all and lists them out. I was surprised at that plus how long our list was lol

• September 13, 2017 / 8:16 pm

Exactly Mimi and what I love most is that you can shut down one child and leave the other online. That way if someone does not finish their homework … lol

3. September 14, 2017 / 10:39 am

I have heard many great things about this system. I just bought a new computer and am not sure what firewall I am going to use.
    April recently posted…Spinach Chicken Pomegranate SaladMy Profile

• September 15, 2017 / 9:37 pm

I hope you check out CUJO April I am totally loving it and it has prevented so many bad situations already!

4. September 14, 2017 / 1:38 pm

I was just looking at this the other day. I’m always so freaked out that we’re going to have our information stolen. Especially because even kids are getting smart enough with technology to do crazy stuff!

• September 15, 2017 / 9:36 pm

Right!? It IS the KIDS doing this – well compared to me at my age lol. Seriously Wendy check out CUJO I love how easy it is to use and it is freaky how many things it has already blocked I had no idea I was under so many attacks!!

• September 15, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Yes and I am pretty sure he could put the app on his phone to keep an eye out for her! I am not 100% sure on that but I really do think it is more than possible!

• September 15, 2017 / 9:33 pm

That’s a smart thing to do! We need to be sure our kids get away from the tech now and then!

• September 15, 2017 / 9:16 pm

Absolutely! I am so thankful to have it. After getting hacked once, that’s enough!

5. September 15, 2017 / 8:59 am

CUJO sounds great! As a parent, I love the fact that it can filter what our son can visit online. I will have to check this out.
    Lynndee recently posted…An Honorable Man of FamilyMy Profile

• September 15, 2017 / 9:09 pm

Thank you for checking out CUJO Firewall Lynndee! I love that you can shut down the Internet to only the devices you want to and leave it up for others! Gives great control as a parent!

6. Adaleta
    September 15, 2017 / 1:35 pm

This is very cool, I love how amazing technology is today!