NomNomNow Healthy Dog Food, Freshly Delivered

There is nothing more important than healthy dog food with all natural ingredients.

When I learned NomNomNow offers Veterinarian Formulated homemade real food for my Lyla, I had to try their service!

Not only does NomNomNow provide our pets a healthy dog food but they also provide dog food delivery right to your door! You won’t believe how good it looks!Fresh Healthy Dog Food Delivered

Disclosure: This article is a sponsored post. I only write about products and brands I have used and believe in. All opinions expressed in this article are my own.

When I first saw the healthy dog food from NomNomNow, it looked good enough to serve my family. They aren’t kidding when they say human grade food. Yet, this special food was for Lyla of course. Gently cooked dog food prepared fresh each week by people who care.

Lyla loves it, craves it, and I am now not only someone who is blogging about it, I am a true customer!

How NomNomNow Works:

Step One: You tell them about your dog. Weight, age, activity level, breed, allergies and health issues.

I have to express how impressed I was with this step. After I signed up I received a personal email from NomNomNow. Because I had indicated Lyla had specific health concerns they directed me to the best menu plan for her. The communication was clear, caring, and honest. Never have I felt that someone else cared about my Lyla as much as her family does.

You will never felt alone in the process when you get fresh healthy dog food with NomNomNow.

Step Two: While you relax your dog food is cooked fresh to order. This is where NomNomNow’s cooks come in and prepare your pet’s wholesome human grade dog food. Your dog’s food prepared based exactly on the information you provide when you sign up.  Any communication you have with NomNomNow via email is also followed in the prep process.

Step Three: Each serving sent to you is already perfectly portioned! You do not have to worry about thawing, scooping, measuring or anything. Each individual meal is in its own bag so all you have to do is open and let your dog dig in and enjoy.

The cool thing is NomNomNow includes transition meals to get your dog started. You will receive 25%, 50% and 75% packages to mix with the food they have been used to.

This helps your pup get accustomed to a new better diet.

Step Four: NomNomNow’s fresh wholesome homemade real dog food is delivered to your door each week. There is no shipping charge!

Step Five: Rip open a package and watch it disappear! Your dog will not be able to resist.

NomNomNow Healthy Dog Food Dogs Dream Of

Now since I have access to taste testing from other dogs, I did give my mother some NomNomNow food for her two pups. Shhh please do not tell Lyla!

I did this for two reasons. One, I enjoy sharing superior products with my family. The other reason, Lyla, is a bit of a chow hound. Now look, I am not saying I didn’t believe NomNomNow was exceptional. I mean look at it! The fact is however, I wanted to see how her picker eaters took to it.

Result: They tore it up! They literally scarfed it!

NomNomNow offers 5 recipes.  I selected Heartland Beef Mash for Lyla based on their recommendations due to her health issues.

NomNomNow Heartland Beef Mash Contains:

Ground beef: Protein, vitamins & minerals for strong bones
Potatoes: Energy producing & potassium packed
Carrots: Vitamin A – and more – for keeping eyes healthy
Peas: Fiber, Vitamin A, C, K & B6, and minerals galore
Egg: Exactly the protein, calcium, iron & zinc dogs need
NomNomNutrient Mix**: Expertly formulated nutrition blend
Fish oil: Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy coat

We also received samples of all the other recipes as well. Lyla loves them all but we will keep her on her recommended diet of Heartland Beef Mash.

NomNomNow Samples

All of NomNomNow’s packaging is recyclable which is very important to me.

Each recipe is certified by Dr. Justin Shmalberg.

Discounts are available for multi-dog families. Pricing based on your dog’s personal information.

I feel that is fair since little Lyla needs far less food than a Great Dane!

NomNomNow owns and prepares your dog’s food in their own kitchen. This is a human-grade kitchen in the San Fransisco Bay area.

Your pups food created and crafted with love by human hands.

See how much Lyla loves it in this short video.

Lyla is eating her transition blend of 50% NomNomNow mixed with 50% of her usual food.

All NomNomNow food is from the USA.

In addition, the kitchen team inspects all ingredients upon arrival and only uses what meets their high standards.

As a matter of fact, their kitchen is the first, of its kind, 100% designed and dedicated to preparing fresh dog food.

The NomNomNow kitchen meets all USDA/FDA standards.

Food prepared in their kitchen. In the same fashion human food is prepared in top quality restaurants.

I will be writing again about NomNomNow after Lyla has been on her new diet for a longer time.

Stay tuned for updates!

All I can say is that this food looks and smells amazing and truly is healthy dog food.

healthy dog food

Honestly, I can’t imagine ever going back to feeding Lyla only dry food.

You must be ready to feed your pet real food.

Snag 50% off right now!

The above special link will automatically give you 50% off your order when you go to check out.

You really can’t beat that now, can you?

Afterall all your dog wants is food their humans would eat.

NomNomNow is as close as your pup can get still providing them the diet they need.

Which recipe will you be choosing for your pup?

Be sure to subscribe to be notified of the updates to this article:

• August 8, 2017 / 10:19 pm

At 50% off you really should give it a go Stacie. Seriously it is amazing!

1. August 8, 2017 / 7:41 pm

Wow the doggies really enjoyed it eh!? That looks great! I love how healthy it is for them. There is nothing more important than ensuring that our dogs are well fed and taken care of!

• August 8, 2017 / 10:28 pm

Thank you for trying them out! Please let me know what you think about them. It is amazing how good this food looks and smells! Just like real food, because it is!

2. August 8, 2017 / 10:51 pm

I have seen this fresh pet food advertised and wondered if it was worth all the hype. Now that I have seen what you received for your dogs I may have to try it for my girl!!

• August 8, 2017 / 10:54 pm

Ricci I promise you – it is totally worth it! I admit I can’t fathom trying any food made for dogs, but I was tempted to try this. It is honestly real food and nothing but. Plus, with the 50% off your first box, it’s a must try. Let me know what your girl and you think of it!

3. August 9, 2017 / 2:25 am

I have 1 fur baby who’ll love these! I think it’s nice that they ask about your dog so that they can prepare the right meal for him/her. That’s definitely one way to make sure that you’re getting what your fur baby needs daily!
    Carol Cassara recently posted…Reverie: two roads divergedMy Profile

• August 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Exactly Carol. We filled out some info when signing up and I figured that was that. Then they reached out TO ME which was highly impressive. They noticed Lyla was on a special diet and made sure we selected the right plan for her. That speaks volumes to me.
      With the 50% off you can’t beat trying it out.

4. August 9, 2017 / 6:33 am

We love NomNomNow here! Gonzo and Beau are big fans, and now mealtime is a snap. I know they are getting healthy, gently-cooked dog food.

• August 9, 2017 / 7:16 pm

SO glad they are loving it too Heather! YES! Before when feeding dry only, Lyla would just be so lazy about eating. She was BORED! Now lol she comes running, well she can’t really run, but she rushes to her bowl for sure!

5. August 9, 2017 / 7:25 am

Lyla’s loving that dish isn’t she?! I could tell just be the packaging of the food that it looks high quality and delicious enough for humans to eat. Pets definitely love wet over dry food. I”m sure they are much happier furkids now.Thanks for sharing information about NomNomNow.
    Kamira Gayle recently posted…My experience Dealing with Sudden Pet lossMy Profile

• August 9, 2017 / 7:15 pm

Oh indeed! I mean if we were told we could only eat crackers and nuts for the rest of our lives I would be pretty let down. I DO love nuts and eat them all the time, and love crackers but pair with grapes, some wine, and cheese lol.
      Wet is always best for our pets.
      They want variety too and NomNomNow has several menu options.
      Thank you for checking out the post.

6. August 9, 2017 / 7:28 am

Definitely looks fresh & healthy! This is a big trend, human grade food for dogs. Great job on your review!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
    Cathy Armato recently posted…Hand Over The Pink Unicorn!My Profile

7. August 9, 2017 / 8:57 am

My dog Soldier has food sensitivities and is currently on a prescription kibble, but NomNomNow looks much better than what I’m shelling out big bucks for. I’m hoping that they can provide us with a healthy alternative that is both gentle on Soldier’s stomach and good for a senior dog. Thanks so much for the 50% off link!

• August 9, 2017 / 7:13 pm

Thank you Lori for checking them out! Yes the 50% off is a nice deal for sure. Lyla still has to eat some special diet kibble but she LOVES her NomNomNow and the vet said it was fine to feed both as long as not all was NomNomNow. I REALLY respect the people over at NomNomNow for reaching out to ME when they learned Lyla had a special diet. That speaks volumes!

8. August 9, 2017 / 9:15 am

I’m so glad that your dogs love their NomNomNow. Sounds like a great business model and I’m a huge advocate for real, human-grade food. Our dogs are raw fed, but it’s not for everyone. It’s nice that these alternatives to kibble are becoming more popular.

• August 9, 2017 / 7:12 pm

Thank you! True it is not for all of us but I agree fresh real food or raw is so much better than what many are feeding their pets. I cringe when I see some of the kibble people are buying. I feel sorry for their pets!

9. August 9, 2017 / 10:13 am

This does look good enough for a human to eat. I rarely cook for myself and don’t plan on doing it for the girls, but one never knows. I’m happy this works for your dogs.
    Sweet Purrfections recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

• August 9, 2017 / 7:09 pm

Thank you so much. Yeah I mean I DO cook fairly often but honestly that takes my last bit of energy lol. I can admit, I am too old, lazy, or tired to cook food for my pets so this works perfectly for me.

10. August 9, 2017 / 12:19 pm

This food looks good. I like that you can see real veggies in it. My Yorkie has tummy troubles and has been on a grain free diet for almost a year now. He nibbles on the dry stuff but I am sure he would devour this food quickly.
    uprunforlife recently posted…9 Skinny Root Beer Float RecipesMy Profile

• August 9, 2017 / 7:09 pm

Oh this would be such a treat for him! Grain free is better for sure. I love knowing that NomNomNow uses none of that.

11. August 9, 2017 / 1:07 pm

I love how they take all the guess work out of the equation for us busy pet parents! It really does look fabulous too!

12. August 9, 2017 / 2:18 pm

Thanks for sharing such a thorough overview of NomNomNow! Switching dog foods is such an important decision. I’m happy to hear about your experience and learn that they had recommendations specifically for sweet Lyla!

• August 9, 2017 / 7:05 pm

Thank you so much. Yes I was really impressed with how they reached out to me to follow up on her special needs!

• August 9, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Jana thank you I am so happy we have all great choices too. We feed our cats raw. Our Tibet LOVES it. Nub likes it but not as much as Tibet but he still enjoys it. Tibet makes primal sounds when eating hers lol.

• August 9, 2017 / 6:59 pm

Thank you! We really do love it. I feel better feeding this to them for sure.

13. August 9, 2017 / 6:43 pm

I have never heard of Nom Nom Now before now. My dog Molly is quite picky, but I bet she would like this healthy food!
    sara recently posted…Hope for Kids with CancerMy Profile

• August 9, 2017 / 6:58 pm

Oh I bet anything she would! With the 50% off it is totally worth trying! I think you will both love it.

14. August 9, 2017 / 7:16 pm

How far we’ve come in providing great food for our pups. I’m glad you found a product you both love! Thanks for sharing.

• August 9, 2017 / 7:19 pm

Thank you so much Ashley. Indeed we sure have come a long way. My pup is far happier now.

15. August 9, 2017 / 8:31 pm

So glad you are trying this too and loving it as well! 🙂 Love when the dog blogger families can promote better diets for pets!! And I LOVE that everything is made in the US.
    Shelby recently posted…NomNomNow Review: First ImpressionsMy Profile

• August 10, 2017 / 5:28 pm

INDEED Shelby! So many of us are just loving it and that says something. It’s visible in the look of the food, the smell, and the ingredients but that it is really made in the USA is even better!

16. August 9, 2017 / 9:07 pm

The number of options for healthier dog food seems to be exploding. I love how companies are thinking through the details like making products in the U.S., using recyclable materials, and offering sensible discounts like for multi-pet families. Thank you for all of the quality information!

• August 10, 2017 / 5:21 pm

I love it too Irene and yes it is finally getting to a place where we can KNOW what is in our animals pet food.
      Thank you for reading the article.

17. August 9, 2017 / 9:19 pm

Nom Nom Now looks like great food, and your dog loves it! I would be interested if my husband didn’t already make homemade dog food for my cockers. What kind of food dish do you use and why does it have those restrictions in the middle – to slow down their eating?

• August 10, 2017 / 5:21 pm

I think it is wonderful that your husband does that! I would as well if I had even a bit of time or knowledge. I just know I can’t invest the time to figure it out and trust NomNomNow to know how much of what my dogs need.
      Oh yes the bowl – it is to slow down Lyla’s eating so she does not choke on her food. She is such a chow hound lol.

18. August 9, 2017 / 9:52 pm

Very interesting! I had not heard of this company before. I am assuming the food is cooked, not raw? I can’t fathom how expensive this would be for two Mastiffs, but for smaller dogs, it seems like a fantastic, health way to go. Definitely better than dry kibble that’s for sure!!

• August 10, 2017 / 5:20 pm

It is gently cooked. I can’t remember word for word but they discuss it on the site how it is not overly cooked and why.
      It is truly so good and yes better than dry for sure!

19. Shayla
    August 11, 2017 / 2:58 pm

I’ve been seeing these pop up on dog sites a lot lately! I’m really curious about them myself, Vino has a sensitive tummy and we have to be careful about what he eats!

• August 12, 2017 / 11:24 am

Let me know if you give it a try for sweet Vino. I can’t imagine it would not be wonderful for him. You can reach out to NomNomNow directly and they will be happy to help you select the best menu plan for Vino that is best for his sensitive tummy. Remember the 50% off too!

20. Gabriel Bregg
    August 11, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Sending transition packs is a great idea. We can definitely tell when we switch foods on our dog. Peeyew.

• August 12, 2017 / 11:12 am

I agree. I never would have thought of this. Plus there is no hassle in measuring it out!

21. August 13, 2017 / 8:50 am

I love that NOM NOM provides transition meals. A lot of people aren’t aware that it’s really important for them to transition their dog from one type of food to another!

• August 14, 2017 / 8:21 pm

Right! That is so true. Dogs need to be slowly started on a new diet for their health and tummy to adapt.

22. August 13, 2017 / 3:14 pm

Sounds as if you’ve found the perfect food! Maybe something we’ll consider when we’re less financially tight again.

• August 14, 2017 / 8:15 pm

Yes we do have to budget a little for it too but surprisingly not that much more. I hope you can get started with it soon.

23. August 14, 2017 / 6:07 pm

I like hearing about brands that offer real food for pets. After all they are family to their owners and want to give them what’s best.

24. Mei Redillas
    September 4, 2017 / 12:57 am

nice tips! when my dogs are not eating their packed dog foods from groceries, I always know what to give them.. and it’s because we’re in Philippines, their favorite food is pork ADOBO (pork w/ soysauce, vinegar, a little sweetness of sugar and pepper). they love it! lol

25. September 9, 2017 / 12:16 pm

That’s awesome! It’s so great NomNomNow uses real food! There isn’t anything better than real food fit for human consumption. Glad pet food companies are realizing that…

• September 9, 2017 / 3:23 pm

Me too Zara! It just makes good sense to feed our dogs GREAT food! Lowers vet bills A LOT for us!