Sizzling Hot July Round Up

Here in Kansas July has been a hot one!

Don’t you love it when people talk about the weather as if it is some shock?

It’s summer, it’s supposed to be hot.

Come a few months we will complain about it being cold. We the people are funny ones.

Regardless, it is time for the July 2017 Round Up.

My round ups put most of the articles for the past month in one place for easier access to you.

I hope that you found some posts that you enjoyed over the past month.

Here we go…

July Round Up

I simply have to start the July Round Up by showing off the latest Fashion articles.

If you missed these please check them out!

I had so much fun writing this post about The Scarpetta! Find highly sought after designer shoes at a fraction of the cost! Check out my haul!

Fashion Focus: Amazing Shoe Haul From The Scarpetta

Beautiful fashion jewelry, also at affordable prices from 7 Charming Sisters.

This is a July Round Up must read if you ask me, find out which sister you are!

July Round Up

Please check it out

Covered Perfectly caters to the over 40 woman with on trend fashions.

I simply adore this peek a boo shirt with the cascading vest.

What I Am Wearing Today: Cascading Vest, Cropped Jeans, Cut Out Sleeve Top

Cross Sectoring Pets and Fashion

A colorful article that really popped!

Check out how to Pop Your Pup ( or any pet ) with PopYourPup tees!

I simply could not leave this fun fashionable post out of the July Round Up.

PopYourPup For The Prideful Pet Owner Custom Tees Of Your Pet

Loving your pet and showing how much you love them is easy when you feed them a raw diet.

Darwin’s Raw Pet Food feeds your pet’s natural instincts which are important to animals, even domestic pets!

July Round Up Darwin's

From the health area of the blog, we had two great articles for our July Round Up.

The first one is for the self-employed women out there. This article is an important read if you work for yourself!

5 Things Every Self-Employed Woman Needs To Know

Who Are You Working For-

Fashionable but more important for our health are prescription glasses.

So cross-sectoring fashion and health we have the next post.

Check out what GlassesShop has to offer. Great prices, great service, and great styles!

Stylish Affordable Prescription Eyeglasses from GlassesShop

99 Problems 1 Solution is something you must read if you deal with anything from bruises to aches and pains.

Seaside Medical Post-Traumatic Response Gel is a family medicine cabinet staple!

99 Problems 1 Solution Seaside Medical Post-Traumatic Response Gel

I love it when yummy sweet treats are also healthy!

Cross sectoring the health and foodie areas of the blog please check out:

National Blueberry Month which also features the Top 5 Health Benefits of Blueberries!

This was a very popular post in July receiving an epic number of views.

It is a July Round Up must read!

National Blueberry Month: Top 5 Health Benefits of Blueberries

From The HealthCare Area Of The Blog

Another excellent can’t miss crossing sectoring article is Nighttime Routine with Luzern Skincare.

Proper skin care is not just something we can pamper ourselves with. It’s something that benefits our overall well-being.

Come read about 5 Things Every Woman Should Do For Themselves.

Nighttime Routine With Luzern Skincare 5 Things Every Woman Should Do For Themselves

Staying on the theme of health but bringing it full circle back to fashion we have this final article you can’t miss.

Top 5 Tips for Looking and Feeling Great on the Course.

Golf Fashion Is Fun 5 Tips For Looking and Feeling Great On The Course

That does it for our July Round Up.

I hope you found some articles that resonate with you.

Which article(s) were your favorites in July? I would love to hear about them in the comments.

Please Subscribe Below To Get Your 2 Free Gifts!

1. July 31, 2017 / 10:33 am

Looking into getting new glasses, it has been awhile and time to update, especially since I have to wear them all the time. Seeing the cut out on tops everywhere. Really like the look.
    candy recently posted…Summer Time Fruit DrinksMy Profile

• August 1, 2017 / 12:16 am

Thank you Candy! Yeah the cut out tops are super fun. I like fashion with a little unique design to them like Covered Perfectly has. Oh yes glasses, so expensive when you buy at your doctors office. I love shopping GlassesShop for my glasses. A LOT less expensive and so many cute styles!

• August 1, 2017 / 12:15 am

It really is and I got the idea from a fellow blogger myself. We just miss so much due to being busy.

• August 1, 2017 / 12:14 am

Awesome! I would love to see what you got Bill! PopYourPup sure had a great idea and I will be getting more myself.

• August 1, 2017 / 12:14 am

Amber I can’t imagine any cat not loving Darwin’s Raw Pet Food! It’s a little strange at first to feed them raw but it pays off big time in their health and how much they love it.

2. July 31, 2017 / 5:51 pm

Great round up! We all actually go next month for new glasses. I’ll have to bookmark and check out that site to save some money. When all four family members need glasses, it gets pricey.

• August 1, 2017 / 12:13 am

Yes it sure does! Even with insurance new glasses can cost a fortune. Thank you for checking out GlassesShop!

3. Claudia Krusch
    July 31, 2017 / 8:00 pm

This is a great roundup. I love the peek a boo shirt with the cascading vest. They would be great to add to my wardrobe.

4. July 31, 2017 / 8:17 pm

Oooh, I’d love to try that raw food for the dog. I love that it comes together so you don’t have to guess at what you’re doing.
    Stephanie Pass recently posted…Brisket Mac and CheeseMy Profile

• August 1, 2017 / 12:07 am

Thanks for checking those out. Yeah every month flies by if you ask me. Time for the hottest month of the year yet in my area!

• August 2, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Ohhh did you pick out your frames yet?? So many eye glass frames on GlassesShop I want!

• August 2, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Please do Melissa! Covered Perfectly has such beautiful fashion options.

• August 2, 2017 / 3:26 pm

Thank you Sara. I absolutely love shopping The Scarpetta for today’s latest shoe trends!

• August 2, 2017 / 3:26 pm

That just makes me so happy to hear! Thank you. Oh yes that dress is so pretty.

5. August 1, 2017 / 9:23 am

Great round up of posts! We just adopted some cats, and the foster recommended raw foods. She said there are just so many problems with a lot of the processed pet foods that contribute to poor health in pets. I definitely want to feed our cats something that is good for them in the long run.
    Marysa recently posted…Overlook Mountain, Catskills, NYMy Profile

• August 2, 2017 / 3:27 pm

Oh yes for sure check Darwin’s Raw Pet Food out! They do not use any nasty stuff in them such as hormones! Raw is best for your cats.
      So happy you adopted!

• August 3, 2017 / 11:21 pm

Thank you Jocelyn. Indeed it was a busy month and August is really gearing up too. Thanks for checking out the round-up. More great stuff to come!

• August 2, 2017 / 3:31 pm

Thank you AnnMarie! Yes! Fall is JUST around the corner and I can’t wait! It is my favorite time of the year!

6. Victoria Heckstall
    August 1, 2017 / 3:00 pm

I’m glad that I catch up your blog for a month! This is great recap and it looks like you had a busy life with July.

• August 2, 2017 / 12:42 pm

Thank you for taking a look Victoria! Indeed and I think August will be just as busy it seems.

7. August 1, 2017 / 5:05 pm

We have been having an unexpectedly cool summer here. But it is finally hot and humid and I am not complaining haha.

• August 2, 2017 / 12:40 pm

Thank you Yolanda! I do love Covered Perfectly’s vests and that they have so many colors and patterns to choose from.

8. Adaleta
    August 1, 2017 / 9:50 pm

The shoes and that dress in the first photo looks amazing!!

9. rika
    August 2, 2017 / 12:13 am

This post makes me smile! I agree with you.. I always complain about the weather. Blueberry is one of my favorite fruits.. My family and I can consume a pound of bluberries every day.

• August 2, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Haha that is a lot! We are that way with tomatoes! I think the lady at the fruit stand thinks I have a real problem!
      Eat up those blueberries all you want though! They are SO healthy!

10. August 2, 2017 / 6:31 am

I was out of the country since mid-June and just got back last week so I missed all of your posts. Will have to go back and check them again. Happy August!

• August 2, 2017 / 12:33 pm

Oh I hope you had a beautiful time! Thank you for checking out July’s articles and indeed a very happy August to you as well!

• August 2, 2017 / 3:37 pm

Haha I would trade you a few of those rainy days for our heat! Thank you yes July was busy … August looks to be a busy one as well so far.

11. August 3, 2017 / 1:55 pm

I love the top with holes in the arms, I need to check out how I can get one! I also love the Darwin box, I have been meaning to look into that too. Thanks for putting your posts all together like this! Great idea!

• August 3, 2017 / 11:06 pm

Thank you Kimberly! Covered Perfectly is a wonderful brand ran by a real person. It’s a small but wonderful company. I hope you get the top, its so comfy and cute.

• August 6, 2017 / 11:46 pm

Yes! I want some of the prints for my wall too. They do amazing pop art work and not just puts but any pet. Thank you for checking it out!