Save BIG With The FetchMyMeds Pet Prescription Discount Card #FetchMyMeds

Most of us have heard of the various prescription savings plans for people but did you know that you can save money on the medications your pet needs to stay healthy too?

I didn’t until I learned about FetchMyMeds pet prescription discount card.

FetchMyMeds

FetchMyMeds Prescription Card

This post is sponsored by Fetch My Meds and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to create awareness about the Fetch My Meds pharmacy discount program for pets, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Fetch My Meds is not responsible for the content of this article.

You can sign up right here and trust me, you will want to sign up right away! I was shocked when I learned what I will save on pet prescriptions.

Why use FetchMyMeds for discounted pet medications? Well if the word “discounted” is not enough here are three more reasons …

1. It’s easy!

1. It’s Free!

1. Big Savings – up to 70% off!

With FetchMyMeds you can save up to 70% of your pet’s medications wherever you buy your pet meds.

FetchMyMeds works at your local pharmacy such as Walgreens or CVS where pet prescriptions are sold.

You can use FetchMyMeds at online pet pharmacies, or through Pet360° – which is my personal favorite place to buy pet meds.

This is a great way to keep your pets healthy and happy while saving a great deal of money!

FetchMyMeds Pet Prescription Discount Card

I appreciate getting pet meds for less and having that extra cash to treat my pets to more toys and treats!

Discover which pharmacies fill your pet’s prescription medications with this handy tool.

Or, if you want to compare prices locally you can do that too with the Pet Med Pricing tool.

Loving pet parents know that pet veterinary care is not inexpensive.

By saving money on my pet’s prescriptions I can afford to have other things done for them such as yearly teeth cleanings.

Just from the money I will save on FetchMyMeds I can afford more routine exams, aging pet check-ups, and more!

When I told my family about how much I was saving they all signed up!

Really why wouldn’t everyone sign up since there is nothing to lose.

I promise you it is totally pain-free. I signed up in seconds.

You can see my card right here:

My FetchMyMeds Pet Prescription Savings Card

From here I can save it to my e-wallet or print it out.

All my precious babies are listed and protected and I get great savings!

Learn more about FetchMyMeds on their Facebook page or Twitter. I am sure they would also appreciate a follow or like.

Ready to sign up? Just go here and get to saving right away!

Don’t miss out on great information like this! Sign up for my newsletter today!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fetch My Meds. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. June 9, 2017 / 1:28 pm

This is great. As pet owners expenses can get costly for medicine. I currently don’t have any pets however will remember this when the time comes. What a great resource!
    Kamira Gayle recently posted…Flashback Friday #3 – Play timeMy Profile

• June 9, 2017 / 1:47 pm

Thank you for checking it out!! It truly saves me so much it is surprising!

• June 9, 2017 / 6:14 pm

I am so very glad your girls are healthy and do not need meds. Some of the meds are very expensive for pets, just like for us humans.

2. June 9, 2017 / 4:47 pm

I ended up using a human discount card for Mr. N’s prescriptions when he was taking daily meds. It’s nice they have one for pets now.

3. June 10, 2017 / 3:54 pm

Ruby is on a few meds and I would love to save some money. I’m definitely going to sign up! Does it work on prescriptions and things like Heartguard, etc?

4. June 11, 2017 / 7:06 am

It always amazes me how expensive veterinary costs can be. I will definitely look into this company for more information on how I can save money on Gonzo and Beau’s medications. Thank you!

5. June 11, 2017 / 8:56 am

Wow, first time I’m hearing of this; sounds fantastic. I need to look into this; meanwhile sharing.

6. June 11, 2017 / 10:21 am

I just texted a friend of mine about this: she has four rescue dogs and one she bought as a puppy, and they have all had massive vet bills that could rival human health costs. This could be a life saver for her. Thanks!!!

7. June 11, 2017 / 7:08 pm

This sounds great! Pet meds are super expensive so anything that can save money is helpful. Thanks for sharing.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

• June 11, 2017 / 11:50 pm

I totally agree! I am so happy that I can save money with FetchMyMeds – thank you for reading about them!

8. June 11, 2017 / 7:43 pm

I love that there are discounts for pets. It’s so helpful when you are on a budget or your pet has regular medications.

• June 11, 2017 / 11:49 pm

Indeed! I have a discount card for our human family members and I am so glad for this one for our fur family!

9. June 11, 2017 / 8:36 pm

What a wonderful program for people who need prescriptions for their pets. I’m lucky the girls rarely need prescriptions but I’ll definitely keep this in mind.

• June 11, 2017 / 11:48 pm

I am so glad that your girls rarely need any! Happy to have shared the info with you just in case they ever do.

10. June 12, 2017 / 12:03 am

I am so happy Med companies are coming forward as between medications etc it is costly to have our wonderful pets in our lives, I am fortunate, Layla is a client of PAWS – Pets Are Wonderful Support – so we do not have to worry about vets or medications but it frightens me to think if I did

Thank you for sharing this info for others

• June 12, 2017 / 12:40 pm

I will check that out Ruth! I am glad you do not have to worry about them too! Fetch My Meds is a wonderful way for pet parents to save some money on pet prescriptions for sure.

11. June 12, 2017 / 1:36 am

This is a great idea! Prescriptions can be so expensive. If you have a pet that needs more than one prescription (or needs them every month) that cost adds up as quickly as human meds do. I will have to check this out! My Dexter is prone to an upper respiratory infection that often needs to be treated with antibiotics. Paying less is always a plus!

• June 12, 2017 / 12:38 pm

Indeed Robin anyway we can save money is a plus. So sorry Dexter has upper respiratory infection issues. He is such an amazing furkid!

12. June 12, 2017 / 7:53 am

I just shared this with my sister and her best friend. They have 5 dogs between them and at least 3 are on a prescription. Thanks!

• June 12, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Oh my I am sure they will save tons with this program! Thank you for sharing it!

13. June 12, 2017 / 10:07 am

I’m always down to save money! I’ve never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing. I’m sure this will help a lot of pet parents.

14. June 12, 2017 / 11:50 am

I literally ordered heart worm preventative meds for my dogs two days before I saw your post! OY! With three dogs in the house, I am always looking for ways to save on prescription meds because the costs have risen so much in recent years. Thanks for sharing this!

• June 12, 2017 / 12:35 pm

Oh I hear you! Pet meds can be SO expensive! Sorry you just missed the deal but next time you will be prepared!

15. June 12, 2017 / 1:41 pm

Sad day! Looks like my location doesn’t have any pharmacies that are nearby for using this service! Maybe at some point down the road, this will be an option! Thanks for sharing. This really is a cool concept that I hope helps pet parents save a lot of money!

• June 12, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Awee darn. Yes I hope they continue to grow and are picked up by many other pharmacies! Now, on the good side Bryn, you can also get your meds online ! When you click the link in the post it takes you to FetchMyMeds but you enter your medication there that you are looking for and it will take you to Pet360 where you can buy right there and still save a lot!

16. June 12, 2017 / 1:53 pm

I always just buy my pet meds from my vet, but I keep hearing about how you can save money by buying them elsewhere and through programs like this! I’ll definitely have to check out FetchMyMeds! Thanks for the info!
    Kitty Cat Chronicles recently posted…We’re on Baby Bird Watch!My Profile

• June 12, 2017 / 2:07 pm

I always did too before this but I am so happy to know I have an option now.

17. June 12, 2017 / 4:02 pm

Pet meds can be so expensive! I usually just get them at the vet, which is very pricy. I’ve been looking into ways that I can save money on them though, so I will definitely check this out!

• June 12, 2017 / 5:19 pm

Thanks for looking into it Katie! I too used to just get the pet meds at the vet and would flinch at the prices! With FetchMyMeds I am a lot happier at the price now!