Feminine and Flirty In A Fit And Flare Dress

Nothing makes me feel more summer ready than when I can start wearing my summer dresses!

My favorite style is fit and flare. Different styles of dresses look great on different figures. I find the fit and flare to be the most forgiving to all body types.

Summer Fit and Flare Dress

Disclosure: I am using affiliate links in this article. If you purchase using my affiliate link I may receive a small commission.

I am also loving pretty floral prints on dark backgrounds this summer.

Black gives a more slimming look but the flowers make it fun and festive.

This dress gets noticed!

You won’t be a wallflower at summer events if you are wearing this eye catcher!

Another thing I am loving about this gorgeous dress are the pockets!

Pretty floral summer dress with pockets

Red not your color? This pretty dress comes in yellow and green as well.

I had a difficult time deciding which color I wanted!

I would have ordered all of them but I have a rule that I should not have more than one color of the same item of clothing.

Granted sometimes I break this rule, but only in the case of tee shirts or jeans.

Those can easily be mixed and matched allowing for completely different looks.

I appreciate that the seller features this dress in sizes up to XXL.

The sizing chart is accurate although I did size up since I was between sizes and the material does not have stretch to it.

The ribbon belt has an interesting through the buckle design. The skirt is full, and the dress is fully lined from top to bottom.

Fit and Flare Summer Dress

Something about fit and flare dresses just bring out the flirt in me.

I am a jeans person most of the time but something about slipping into a pretty dress makes me feel more playful.

They are feminine. Certainly fun, and very fashionable.

Let your inner flirt out this summer!

Fit flare and flirty

Welcome Summer in this feminine flirty fun floral summer dress!

Fit and Flair Fun Feminine Floral Summer Dress

I would love to hear what you think of this look in the comments.

What is your favorite summer fashion?

• May 3, 2017 / 10:44 pm

I do feel that the fit and flare are cooler because the skirt is so open at the bottom a lot of air gets up there haha.

1. Claudia Krusch
    May 3, 2017 / 5:24 pm

I love the look of this dress on you. The colors are so pretty. I need to get a few new dresses for summer.

• May 3, 2017 / 10:41 pm

Thank you so very much! I need to start wearing my dresses more often! I love shopping Amazon for them. Very affordable!

2. Lynn
    May 3, 2017 / 7:07 pm

That dress is perfect on you. I can see why you feel different in it than in jeans. Love the red on black.

• May 3, 2017 / 10:40 pm

Thank you so much! I DO love wearing dresses. I used to wear them working at home because I do not get places to wear them out often – no idea why I stopped doing that!

3. Rebecca Swenor
    May 3, 2017 / 9:20 pm

This is a really cute summer dress. Sun dresses is what I wear sometimes in the summer on them really hot days. I love this style and the bright colors with the black . It really looks cute on you and the shoes go perfect with the dress. Thanks for sharing this awesome dress.

• May 3, 2017 / 10:36 pm

Thank you so much Rebecca! Oh the shoes! I should have linked those too! Thanks for the idea!

4. May 4, 2017 / 11:09 am

I just love this dress on you! I really want one for myself. It is so flattering. You look great! You have inspired me to go put on a dress!

5. Kathy
    May 4, 2017 / 11:20 am

That is a very cute dress. I love it! I would so wear that as well.

6. Natalie z
    May 4, 2017 / 11:40 am

This dress looks fantastic on you! I prefer fit and flare too. With a smaller waist and wider hips fit and flare is very flattering for my body shape.

• May 4, 2017 / 10:51 pm

It really is a flattering style! It can give people with no hips look like they do or slim those who have big hips – the perfect style!

7. Michelle Waller
    May 4, 2017 / 12:15 pm

This dress is super cute. I am just in love with the colors and how it flares out at the bottom.

8. May 4, 2017 / 3:14 pm

The dress is cute on you. I often feel prettier when I dress up.

• May 4, 2017 / 10:47 pm

I am a jeans and shorts person most of the time myself but it is nice to put on a COMFORTABLE dress now and then as well. Keyword COMFORTABLE lol I could not bring myself to blog about styles that make me feel bunged up.

9. Victoria Heckstall
    May 4, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Perfect for a garden party or holiday soiree.Get figure-flattering cuts & colors from our collection of cute fit & flare dresses!

10. May 5, 2017 / 11:01 pm

I have always been a dress person! I feel at my most confident when I’m wearing a dress, especially if it’s it a fit and flare style. I absolutely love the dress that you’re wearing!
    HilLesha O’Nan recently posted…Beauty SleepMy Profile

11. May 6, 2017 / 9:50 am

That dress is quite retro. It reminds me of something Jackie O or Marilyn Monroe would have worn. I do love it. Bet you do get noticed in that cute floral print.

• May 6, 2017 / 1:28 pm

Thank you so much Chrishelle! It is a lovely dress and it is quite comfortable for hot outdoor summer weddings.

12. Gabriel
    May 8, 2017 / 7:36 am

It’s funny that you mention it having pockets, a friend of mine recently was ranting about the lack of pockets in women’s attire.

13. Alexis
    July 5, 2017 / 12:52 pm

What a lovely dress! Fits you so perfectly!

• July 5, 2017 / 3:26 pm

Thank you so much Alexis! It is such a pretty dress for summer! Love the pattern.