Wordless Wednesday Fortune Cookie

Happy Hump Day! We are halfway through the week! WHEW!

Today is another Wordless Wednesday Blog Post and I share with you …

My Fortune Cookie!

Wordless Wednesday Fortune Cookie

I love these things!

Wordless Wednesday Fortune Cookie

Whatever does it say?

Wordless Wednesday Fortune Cookie Unwrapped

Indeed!

Wordless Wednesday Fortune Cookie Eaten

And I ate it too! YUM!

Not a bad fortune, although not really a fortune if you ask me.

Do you love fortune cookies? Any recollection of the best, or worst fortune you have received in a fortune cookie?

Please share in the comments!

• April 5, 2017 / 12:15 pm

Right! LOL I agree I don’t arrange my life by them but sometimes we get some wisdom or a reminder of good stuff.

• April 5, 2017 / 12:14 pm

They ARE! My husband never opens his right away. It drives me crazy lol

• April 5, 2017 / 10:48 pm

That is so cool Marcie! Good idea! I get all giddy about them too. They are fun!

1. April 5, 2017 / 10:58 pm

Fortune cookies are fun. I always have to read mine to see what it says. The worst fortune I got in a fortune cookie was no fortune. It said I needed a new fortune cookie lol. True story!
    Rhonda Martin recently posted…Zolex Hand Cleaner #GiveawayMy Profile

• April 5, 2017 / 11:21 pm

OMG Rhonda HAHAHA that kills me! It IS funny but I mean – it’s rather mean too lol. So did you get ANOTHER cookie?

• April 6, 2017 / 1:18 am

Yeah I’ll admit I was a little bummed I didn’t get a real fortune but it was still a good saying. So not so much for the return on the build up and excitement. I just need to buy a BUCKET of fortune cookies!

2. April 6, 2017 / 9:38 am

Yup, I love fortune cookies. They’re always fun to read and I usually share them on my Instastories. 🙂

• April 6, 2017 / 11:15 am

That is a cool thing to share regularly! I think they are so fun and I love seeing other people’s as much as my own!

• April 6, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Awee I know they grow TOO fast! The weeks are flying by! This year has gone by TOO fast so far!

3. Dee
    April 6, 2017 / 8:08 pm

This is so true! I believe that this is relevant with today’s time and that we all need to be open minded.

• April 7, 2017 / 12:20 am

Yes and more forgiving, and just plain NICE. Thank you so much for your comment today.

4. Tami Qualls
    April 6, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Yeah, these aren’t usually any type of fortune. I do find humor in what I read in the cookies, though.

• April 7, 2017 / 12:20 am

Not at all lol but it was one of those obvious reminders that made me chuckle.

5. April 8, 2017 / 12:54 am

My son is in the habit of collecting his fortunes. He wants a frame to organize and display them, which we still need to shop for!