This is my Granddog Link and his Pet Profile.
You can see all of our furkids profiles here.
Pets are a major part of our lives.
They are not just pets but they are our family.
Animals are also a big part of Fashion Beyond Forty.
That is why each of our beloved furkids has their own profile.
I think it is obvious that I adore him.
Link is my daughter’s pup. He will be one year old on Christmas! Yes, he is a Christmas pup!
My daughter had just moved into her own apartment and was feeling quite lonely without being around animals since she grew up in a home full of pets. A home is not truly a home if you do not have soft things to cuddle!
So she, and her boyfriend set out to find the perfect pet to make their apartment a home.
My daughter has a couple serious medical conditions, so a therapy dog was not only helpful to her, but she found out that if your pet is a therapy pet you do not have to pay extra rent, nor a deposit for them!
Be sure if you are renting and have a pet, along with any medical condition that you check into that in your city or state!
Let’s get to know him better …
20 Facts About Link:
1. He was the runt of the litter, at least half the size of his siblings.
2. His color is a chocolate based red.
3. Like most pets, he has a ton of nicknames, from Lincoln, Link-a-doodle, Linkster, Sausage, Linky, and Slink.
4. Link is crate trained. Don’t let the face fool you, he loves it in there. He gets to play with and focus only on his toys when he is in the crate. Link feels very safe in his crate and only HE can get in it.
5. Link is super cuddly and loves being close to those he loves, but it does take him a bit of time to settle down as he is very high energy.
8. Unlike our Lyla, Link loves to play with toys. Unfortunately, toys only last about one day with Link!
9. Some of his favorite toys are the squeaky kind.
14. Fashion is something he is into like his Grandma! Link has plenty of handsome sweaters, and jackets to keep him warm.
15. Link is a mini dachshund and when he is walked you almost can’t see him, especially if the grass is tall.
16. I would describe his personality as Playful, Cuddly, Sociable, and Curious.
17. Cats are not something he is very experienced with as of yet. When he comes to Grandma’s place our cats hide, I do not believe he has ever noticed them.
18. Sit, and Speak are the two commands he knows well.
19. When Link wants to play he will bring ALL of his toys to his mama’s feet! He is not subtle haha!
20. Link is very loved by his pet parents, as well as all of his grandparents. He is a little spoiled, very well cared for, and cuddled constantly. He serves his mama well in comforting her when she needs him and is a very good pup.
I hope that you enjoyed meeting my granddog.
If you would like to read more Pet Profiles you can find them all here.