It’s that time of year again. A time when people start to think about giving thanks. I am a believer in being thankful all throughout the year which is one reason I do my Happiness Is… posts.
However, in honor of the up coming holiday I wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for, in no particular order.
1. I am thankful for living in a place where we have four gorgeous seasons.
2. I am thankful for my family.
3. I am thankful for my pets, this with us, and those that have passed.
4. I am thankful that both of my kids have a great boyfriend or girlfriend, both whom I love dearly.
10. Number 10 seems so final. Seems like something really amazing and cool should go here but what is left, for now, since I am only doing 10, would be my computer, which without none of this would be possible. As creepy as it sounds sometimes I feel like my computer is a living entity, to which I have to pay homage and respect. I have even named it. So I am thankful for my computer, Thank you Macine.
Thank YOU for reading my 10 Things That I Am Thankful For post today! I would love to hear what you are thankful for in the comments below!
I love comments! Please join in discussion, ask questions, or leave tips for other readers. Comments truly are the driving force behind any blog as it helps the blogger to know what you, the reader want to see more of!