Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. This year, top off your Halloween costume with fun yet easy hairstyles courtesy of Madison Reed.
I of course love the Audrey look but I don’t have long enough hair for it. I am sure I could get some extensions to do it though! So pretty. In fact I would wear my hair like this just to go out on date night with hubby so it does not have to be just for Halloween! Check out all these wonderful ideas below.
- Start by pulling your hair back and securing into a low ponytail with a hair tie
- Twist the pony tail until it starts to curl itself into a bun. Secure with another hair tie and bobby pins as needed
- Smooth and spray hair to get that sleek ballerina look
- Start by creating a slanted part at the front of your hair.
- Leave the front side sections of your hair down. Gather, twist, and pin all of the hair in the back into a messy base bun
- Smooth the side sections over the base bun and pin into place
- Add a little bling to the bouffant bun and voila!
- Slick your hair back into a tight french braid that starts as close to the top of your head as you can manage.
- Pull out two strategically placed tendrils from the front of your hair and spray or gel them for effect.
I love comments! Please join in discussion, ask questions, or leave tips for other readers. Comments truly are the driving force behind any blog as it helps the blogger to know what you, the reader want to see more of!