Pet Ramps and Stairs Pets Rejoice Over Royal Ramps

When little Link joined our home, due to my daughter moving back, we realized he needed a boost.

Link was having a hard time getting up on my daughter’s bed.

Since Link is a mini Doxie he is very small. We also have an elderly pup, Lyla, who needs an occasional boost too.

Lyla can’t be left unattended on a bed, however, so she does not sleep with us, but Link was used to being in bed with his mama every night.

I set out on a journey to find doggie steps, or a ramp, to assist him.

Enter Royal Ramps Pet Ramps and Stairs:

Royal Ramps Quality Ramps and Stairs For Your Pets

Disclosure: I received payment and or product for this article, however, I personally requested to write about Royal Ramps. I only blog about brands and product I have personally tested and love.

I looked around quite a bit for the perfect dog steps for Link.

He needed something soft, yet firm, so he would not lose balance while bounding up and down them.

I also wanted something that looked nice since they would be in our home. When you think about it, as a pet owner, anything that your pet uses becomes part of your decor.

Another thing I wanted was something that was easy to clean!

The last requirement I had was that the steps be lightweight so I could easily move them from room to room as needed.

Royal Ramps met all of my requirements and provided a sturdy, secure and eye pleasing way for Link to get where he wanted.

Check Them Out!

Pet Ramps and Stairs by Royal Ramps- Soft, Durable, Washable, Dog Ramps and Stairs For Your Pets

Buy Pet Ramps and Stairs In Sections:

Royal Ramps and stairs come in sections of 7 inch, 14 inches, and 21 inches.

This way you can build the system you need in the height you want.

They velcro together to your preferred height and yes, they do stay together well.

You can choose from four color options to best match the decor of your home.

I chose Oyster Suede.

About Royal Ramps Pet Ramps and Stairs:

Royal Ramps are made in the USA from Industrial Grade High-Density Foam.
Each Step or Ramp Section Is Covered With Washable Zip-On Covers.
Thankfully Royal Ramp Sections Are Impervious To Stains!
Royal Ramps Are Acclaimed by Veterinarians.
The Brand Has Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews.

I know I always check reviews before purchasing a product, don’t you?

Royal Ramps Pet Ramps and Stairs Oyster Suede

I appreciate that the sections are light weight and easy to move.

Usually, the steps stay in my daughter’s bedroom but sometimes we like to allow Link on our bed for cuddles.

Other times we let him have Grandpa’s ( aka Grampie Papa ) chair when he isn’t using it.

Even though they are durable and sturdy, they are light as a feather!

Royal Ramps Pet Ramps and Stairs, An Interview With Link:

Alright, first I must warn you …

If you are at work, turn down your volume! However, the video is no fun without the volume up so you can hear.

This is an exclusive rare interview with Link the Doxie regarding his thoughts and feelings about Royal Ramps and Stairs.

Link is a loudmouth, then again, so am I!

Remember, Royal Ramps are not just for dogs.

Elderly cats can benefit from pet ramps or stairs too.

We have an older cat that is having a hard time getting up to where her food and water bowls are.

Since we have dogs, we have to keep the cat’s food where the dogs can’t reach it.

Currently, when I see our kitty struggling to get to her bowls I assist her.

My plan is to get a ramp system so she can reach her food at any time.

Large dogs can benefit from pet ramps or pet stairs too.

Sometimes our pets develop mobility problems. Royal Ramps helps them feel independent.

I really love Royal Ramps.

If you are in need of stairs or a ramp for your pet please visit Royal Ramps.

Shop Their Pet Assistive Products Now.

I want to hear from you!

Do you have a pet that could benefit from Royal Ramps or do you use assistive products for your pet? Let me know in the comments, please.

Please Share

1. September 7, 2017 / 1:10 pm

Those stairs are great! My sister in-law has a cute little Pomeranian and I’m sure she could use those stairs for her dog to get comfortably on the bed.
    Leah recently posted…HELP! Scale Not Moving on Keto DietMy Profile

• September 7, 2017 / 3:08 pm

Aweee I love Poms!! Our Lyla is part Pom! Thanks for letting your sister know about them. It isn’t good for their little bodies to be jumping up and down all the time.

• September 7, 2017 / 3:08 pm

You are right – it is so bad to let these little dogs, especially long trunked as you said to jump up and down without help. The thing is, THEY WILL they are so jumpy! LOL We love our Royal Ramps and so does Link.

• September 7, 2017 / 3:07 pm

Thank you! They are so helpful for little pets and elderly pets indeed! We love our Royal Ramps!

2. September 7, 2017 / 4:11 pm

These look great! I have a 13-year-old and an 11-year-old dog that can use these. Link is so adorable!!!!

• September 7, 2017 / 11:25 pm

Thank you so much Gisele. Oh indeed they probably could use a little boost too. Give your dogs some snuggles for me please.

3. September 7, 2017 / 4:13 pm

I need these for my two senior dogs! Link is super cute!!

• September 7, 2017 / 11:24 pm

Thank you so much 🙂 Yes they are so helpful. I worry about both Link and Lyla getting hurt. For different reasons of course. Lyla being elderly and tiny and Link being tiny and thinking he is a big dog lol

• September 7, 2017 / 11:03 pm

Exactly! Our Lyla has the same problems as your father-in-Law’s doggie. Ramps are so helpful!

4. September 8, 2017 / 3:25 am

I love these doggie steps! My girl is a jumping fool but when they day comes that she has trouble getting on the couch or bed I will definitely grab her a set of these!!
    ricci recently posted…Visiting the Gateway Arch in St. LouisMy Profile

• September 9, 2017 / 3:16 pm

So good to hear your pup does not need any assistance as of yet. When and if the time does come – indeed Royal Ramps are excellent!

5. September 8, 2017 / 4:22 am

I definitely need these doggy steps. My fur babies love climbing our bed and the wee ones are struggling. This is perfect!

6. September 8, 2017 / 7:25 am

I had a little dog and a big bed back in the day and the stairs we had then were terrible. These look much better, I wish we had them!
    Melissa Dixon recently posted…Homemade BBQ ChipsMy Profile

• September 9, 2017 / 3:18 pm

Well if you need steps in the future you know where to get them! I love how soft Royal Ramps are yet still firm enough for support!

7. September 8, 2017 / 8:22 am

That is so neat!
    I had no idea such a thing exist.
    My sister in law will love these forever doggie, I need to send her the link to your blog so she can see it and read your post!

• September 9, 2017 / 3:19 pm

Thank you for sharing the link with your sister! Royal Ramps are so good for helping our pets! She will love them!

8. September 8, 2017 / 10:44 am

Those are great ramps! My friend has a small, older dog that is struggling to get up on the bed, even with stairs. This would be a great product, I’ll have to recommend this for her.
    Marysa recently posted…Jamaica State Park, VermontMy Profile

• September 9, 2017 / 3:21 pm

Thank you Marysa for sharing the information with your friend! She will love them – so will her pet.

9. September 8, 2017 / 11:47 am

Dog stairs have been a part of our lives for years. Our bed is very high so the little guys have to have stairs to get into it. It might not be long before I’ll need a boost as well! LOL

• September 9, 2017 / 3:14 pm

Awee yes our pups can do that to us at times. I am glad your Yorkie gets to sleep with your son. The steps would also give your pup some freedom and independence which I think is important for them too.

• September 9, 2017 / 3:12 pm

Exactly! Our beds are all really high as well. Without the steps there is no way the pups could get up on them. Loving Royal Ramps!

10. Tami
    September 8, 2017 / 8:04 pm

My chihuahua is having trouble getting up on the couch lately. This would be a relief to her achy joints.

11. September 10, 2017 / 1:09 pm

Dog ramps are great! They are actually really good for cats too and they keep pets from clawing at furniture then they want to hangout and cuddle. 😉

• September 10, 2017 / 5:03 pm

Indeed! Kitties sometimes need ramps as well! Especially if they are getting elderly or have mobility issues like our Lyla. I also agree with you – they need places and furniture of their own!

12. September 10, 2017 / 1:26 pm

I need some of those steps for my little guy!! They are the perfect height for him

• September 10, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Jennifer they are perfect! Sturdy but still soft! Love our Royal Pet Stairs!

• September 10, 2017 / 5:01 pm

Thank you Shannon for checking out Royal Ramps! We are so thankful to have them for our little Link and our Lyla with her mobility issues.

13. September 10, 2017 / 2:09 pm

aww they’re so cute. These are perfect for people with small dogs. We’ve always had big dogs growing up and they’d easily plop their butts on the couch with front legs on the floor lol

• September 10, 2017 / 5:01 pm

LOL I love dogs of all sizes! Indeed the stairs and ramps are best for smaller dogs and cats, or elderly.