NomNomNow Fresh Dog Food Our One Month Update And Final Thoughts

Lyla has been enjoying the fresh homemade gently cooked dog food from NomNomNow for a month now.

Little Link has been enjoying it for almost two weeks.

I would love for you to read the initial article and the three-week follow-up.

Reading these articles will give you a full foundation of our journey.

It will also give you a full understanding of why we believe NomNomNow is best for our dogs.

NomNomNow Fresh Dog Food

Disclosure: This article is a sponsored post. I only write about products and brands I have used and believe in. All opinions expressed in this article are my own.

Life can be busy and chaotic but we should always keep in mind that our pets are family.

Our family deserves the best we can give them.

That includes a healthy diet.

The previous articles will give you all of the facts about the nutrition of NomNomNow, and how it is made.

Briefly, however, I want to give you a quick synopsis:

Fresh Dog Food Delivered:

NomNomNow is a home delivery service of fresh dog food made with all natural ingredients.

The ingredients are gently cooked and homemade real food.

Recipes are made of only a handful of ingredients: Meat, Veggies, Healthy Oils, Vitamin and Nutrient blends.

No additives, no artificial ingredients.

All ingredients are human grade.

Vitamins are all-natural.

Veterinarian formulated and healthy for your dog.

Amazing customer service with attention to detail and your pet’s dietary needs.

25%, 50%, and 75% transition meals included.

5 Different Recipes sure to please every palette.

Ingredients on every package.

The NomNomNow kitchen meets all USDA/FDA standards.

All ingredients from the United States of America.

Free Delivery.

All packaging is recyclable.

Keeping Fresh Dog Food:

NomNomNow packages their food in sealed bags, one meal per bag.

The meal size is based on your dog’s breed and weight.

This means you simply rip open the pre-measured pouch and serve.

NomNomNow homemade real food on day 30 was as fresh as the first package we opened.

You can trust me on this one.

I have a very sensitive nose and am very particular when food is not fresh.

NowNomNow smells wonderful, like real food, because it is real food!

Honestly, it smells better than a lot of human foods I have eaten.

The 30th package also looked fresh, not losing color.

Sometimes when food loses color it is due to losing nutrients.

NomNomNow stays fresh and fantastic!

The Fresh Dog Food Difference:

I shared the recipe of the Heartland Beef Mash here.

Let’s take a look at another NomNomNow recipe:

Chicken Chow-Wow

Fresh Dog Food

“Dogs chow down on our Chicken Chow-Wow. The ingredients are as diverse in nutrients as they are in color.”

Chicken thighs: Protein, vitamins, and Minerals

Sweet potatoes: Vitamins A, B6 & C along with fiber, potassium, and manganese make these tasty morsels a superfood

Yellow squash: Fiber, vitamins B6, C & K, magnesium and potassium

Spinach: Full of dietary fiber, vitamins, folate & manganese

NomNomNutrient Mix**: Expertly formulated nutrition blend

Fish oil: Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy coat

As you can see, there is nothing in the recipe that does not benefit your pup.

No unnecessary additives, no colors, no preservatives, all natural healthy dog food.

Everything in NomNomNow fresh dog food is real food made from all natural healthy ingredients.

Our Pups And The Fresh Dog Food Experience:

Fresh Dog Food NomNomNow

Our Lyla is 8 years old.

While considered senior for a dog it’s not terribly old.

The problem is Lyla has multiple issues when it comes to mobility.

Since being on NomNomNow for 30 days Lyla has much more spring in her step!

She has more energy, and is playful again!

Lyla is even socializing with the neighborhood dogs again!

She used to have no interest in playing.

Lyla has been around Link many times. Sometimes Link has spent many days with us.

Never did Lyla give him much notice.

Now, Lyla plays with Link and takes an interest in him.

However, she is still a senior dog and will let Link know when she has had enough.

It’s so wonderful to see Lyla playing and socializing again!

Fresh Dog Food NomNomNow

I have also noticed Lyla’s coat coming in thicker and fuller.

Lyla’s has alopecia and has always had issues with thinning fur and awkward bald spots.

I can’t wait to see how her coat looks after another month enjoying her new NomNomNow diet!

The fact is, Lyla is happier, and she looks it!

Fresh Dog Food NomNomNow

The Transition To Fresh Dog Food:

Both Lyla and Link had no problems transitioning to NomNomNow.

There really isn’t much to report here since it was seamless and that is great!

Did the dogs love the food? You betcha! Loved, craved, devoured, obsessed over it!

Lyla used to come to her food bowl at a snail’s pace.

She did not look forward to just receiving dry kibble and who could blame her!?

Now Lyla comes to remind me it’s feeding time!

Feeding time also seems to keep coming a little earlier each day!

She can’t wait for the NomNomNow yumminess!

I have to keep telling her “It’s not time yet Lyla.”

When Link moved in I simply had to treat him to NomNomNow as well.

I felt like he was being cheated not to get the best dog food possible too!

Plus he kept trying to steal Lyla’s food and that was not going to happen if Lyla had her say.

Pet Parents Know Fresh Dog Food Is Best:

Pet parents also know when the look in their dog’s eyes changes.

We know when our pup has more spark, more focus, and is more interested in things around them.

There is nothing worse as a pup parent than seeing their dog lose interest in activities they used to enjoy.

I was seeing that with Lyla.

Yes, she is still a senior dog with some mobility issues so she isn’t pulling dog sleds but she has more stamina!

Her 5-minute walk around our house once is now a 15-minute walk down the block and back!

While on those walks she is more interested in everyday things that dogs love.

I love seeing the spark in her return!

You must be ready to make the switch to healthy dog food too!

Right now you can get in on a really generous offer from our friends at NomNomNow:

Save 50% on your dog’s first two orders sign up today.

Are you going to join me in feeding your pup the best fresh healthy dog food from NomNomNow?

I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

Reference:

Article 1: NomNomNow Healthy Dog Food, Freshly Delivered

Article 2: Homemade Real Food For Pets Our Journey So Far

Please Share

1. Amy
    August 29, 2017 / 11:58 am

That is a neat service. I am bad about remembering last minute that we are about out of dog food. I couldn’t tell you the number of times I had to make a last minute run to the store to get some. Having it delivered on a regular schedule would keep that from happening plus HEALTHY food.. win win!

• August 29, 2017 / 10:51 pm

Same here and sadly have picked up some foods I am not happy about. I love that we get this delivered and it’s soooo fresh and seriously looks good enough to eat myself!

2. Jenny Finney
    August 29, 2017 / 4:17 pm

Go Lyla go! So sweet and NomNomNow sure makes it easy to feed your dogs with the prepackaged servimg meal! It’s very rare that fresh food, let alone dog food, lasts past the 30 days.

• August 29, 2017 / 8:07 pm

Haha thank you! You are so right too! I was shocked at how fresh the food stayed through the course of the month! Other locations get weekly delivery, since I am not one of those locations I was relieved to see that receiving a whole month at once was not problem.

3. August 29, 2017 / 6:46 pm

Joely, I have been hearing a lot of fab things about Nom Nom. I like to feed my dog something I feel good doing so. This looks so quality and fresh. I would for sure tell folks about it.

• August 29, 2017 / 8:06 pm

Thank you Carol. I can admit, I do not have the proper know how, or time to make fresh food for my pets myself but NomNomNow sure makes me feel a lot better about what I am feeding them.

4. Melanie
    August 29, 2017 / 8:48 pm

I guarantee that my dogs would like this! They like fresh veggies, and this looks like something else that they would enjoy. I will have to check it out for sure!

• August 29, 2017 / 11:27 pm

Don’t forget to use the discount link! I am sure your dogs will absolutely love it too.

5. August 29, 2017 / 9:37 pm

What a great option!! I love hearing that your furbabies are doing well. It is so important to keep our furbabies healthy and happy, to do that we must find a food option that works well for them. Fresh food is so great for pets of all ages!
    Censie Sawyer recently posted…My First Stitch Fix – Plus Size FashionMy Profile

• August 29, 2017 / 10:59 pm

Thank you so much Censie. They truly are and they get so excited for meal time. Fresh is best for sure.

6. August 29, 2017 / 10:57 pm

As my chihuahua gets older, I have been questioning our food choices for her. I wonder if a food like this would help so late in life. I think we will give it a try after reading about your experience with it.

• August 29, 2017 / 11:32 pm

Well Lyla is 8 years old and it sure made a difference in her life. I think pets are just like people – it’s never too late to make a healthy change in diet. I would give it a try and see how she responds to it. IF you do sign up do make sure to fill out the area about her health so they can recommend the best diet for her from their menu. They are great about that! Also – don’t forget the discount – use the link in the article to get it!

7. August 30, 2017 / 6:24 am

That is the cutest dog ever! And i’m pretty sure your dog eats better than I do haha. What a neat service to be able to provide to your fur baby. I don’t have a dog so I didn’t even know people could feed their dogs so well. I just thought everyone used those big bags of dog food you find at the store and called it a day.

• August 31, 2017 / 1:14 am

Awweee thank you Jenny! Haha I think my pets all eat better than me as well. We used to buy those big bags too but we have learned a lot and sadly a lot of the dry food does not provide the nutrition animals really need and deserve. Thank you for reading my article !

8. August 30, 2017 / 5:31 pm

My parents started feeding their dog fresh food, raw meats, like 20 years ago – I remember when all dogs were fed just kibble because THAT WAS WHAT THEY SHOULD EAT… But really that is not the case because if they didn’t have us owners… They’d have to forge for themselves – and I don’t think they’d go to the pet store for kibble. LOL
    GiGi Eats recently posted…Come Squash Balls With Me!My Profile

• August 31, 2017 / 1:00 am

Good for them! They are smart people!! Totally ahead of the times too! I am so glad that we have so much information on fresh food for dogs these days. Haha you are so right! Dogs would never seek out dry boring food!

9. August 30, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Layla is the sweetest! We have two golden retrievers and supplement their regular dog food with something fresh and home cooked. Just like you said, their coats are shinier, and we’ve noticed too that they seem happier and far more mellow. Just goes to prove .. “Let food be thy medicine” xx

• August 31, 2017 / 12:54 am

Aweee thank you so much! I love Goldens!! They are such loyal loving dogs! So glad they are getting home cooked food! You are a wonderful doggie mama! I agree with your quote!

• September 4, 2017 / 6:55 pm

Awee thank you so much! If you ever do get a dog again you know what to feed it!