Eazee Deshedding 7 Methods For A Better Pet Grooming Experience

While some people elect to take their pets to groomers some of us do it at home.

Even if you take your pet to a groomer pets require daily brushing and care.

Not all pets feel at ease with being groomed.

Today we will take a look at ways to make you and your pet’s lives easier while grooming.

Eazee Deshedding 7 Methods For A Better Pet Grooming Experience

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Eazee Deshedding Tool by Foolee. I have received product and or payment for this post. I only recommend products I have personally tested and trust. All opinions in this article are my own.

Eazee Deshedding 7 Methods For A Better Pet Grooming Experience

Method One:

Provide a comfortable grooming experience for your pet.

My Lyla prefers to be groomed by her window.

Lyla finds her grooming more relaxing when she can gaze at the outdoor action.

Our cats are private and do not like to be groomed in front of other animals.

They also compete for the attention, interrupting each other’s grooming time,

We take them into a room away from other pets and give them undivided attention during grooming.

Method Two:

Introduce new grooming products slowly.

Let your pet smell it, and check it out on their own terms.

I will put a new product next to Lyla and let her sit with it for awhile before using it on her.

She will sniff at it and eyeball it with caution until she is sure it isn’t a threat.

Once she has the scent of the new tool down, she is more open to allowing it to touch her.

In the case of a new brush, I will give her a few strokes, and allow her to sniff at it again.

This helps her understand it is not going to harm her, and she can smell her own scent on it.

Keep Reading For A Chance To Win Your Own Eazee Deshedding Tool!

Method Three:

Don’t rush.

Grooming can be a bonding experience between you and your pet.

The more comfortable you both are, the more at ease your pet will be.

Be sure that not only your pet is comfortable but that you are as well.

Find a place that you can easily access any tools you need to use.

Also be sure that you have easy access to your pet.

My husband is tall so grooming on the floor is not easy for him.

He prefers to put the pets up on a table to groom.

The pets get used to knowing how each pet parent does things and can relax into the process.

Method Four:

Choose the right time of day or night.

Your pet will be able to relax and will fight you less if the home is calm.

Trying to groom a pup when the mailman is due to your house is not the best idea.

Lyla loves to bark at the mailman so I allow her that treat each day.

Grooming her at this time would be a bad distraction and unfair to her.

You also do not want to be in a rush.

You will need to select a time of day that works for you as much as for your pet.

Method Five:

Use the Eazee Deshedding Tool.

Eazee Deshedding Tool by Foolee

The Eazee Desehedding Tool keeps your pet’s live hair on their bodies. Other tools can rip out live hair and that hurts your pet.

Removes 100% of dead hair 0% of live hair.

There are no sharp edges to harm your pet’s skin.

Easy to free collected hair with the slide of a button.

Your pet will enjoy being groomed.

Eazee Deshedding Tool comes in the right size for your pet and is more effective.

Comfortable fit for your hand, ergonomic, with a balanced head and contoured handle.

Handle disconnects for use with Click & Brush accessories.

Stylish design that looks good – pick your favorite of 6 colors!

30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Eazee Deshedding 7 Methods For A Better Pet Grooming Experience

Method Six:

Talk your pets through it.

The sound of your voice can calm your pet.

This works especially well when you are not directly in their line of sight.

Speak to them in a soothing manner while grooming them from their sides or behind them.

I often sing to my pets while grooming her.

The truth is I sing to my pets all of the time.

I just tell my pets what I am doing, and explain why they need groomed.

Saying things like “doesn’t that feel good” or “doesn’t it feel better to have those mats out of your fur”.

Fine, it may sound silly but most pet parents talk to their pets anyway.

Why not explain the process, it helps them stay relaxed, and makes the process go faster.

Eazee Desehdding Makes Grooming Better For You And Your Pet!

Method Seven:

Distractions help such as music, and if needed, treats.

Some people will give tiny treats through the grooming process.

Others use music.

Lyla loves the sound of the fan blowing while we groom her.

My daughter’s pup likes the television on.

You know your pet best and what will work for them.

Provide the right distraction if they are squirmy while being groomed.

Remember having quality grooming tools is a must.

The Eazee Deshedding Tool is the better de-shedder for your pet.

Below you can see Lyla’s before and after with the Eazee Desedding Tool.

Pet friends, I kid you not, this was one use of the tool over her back. One stroke per section.

I wanted to show you the extreme difference from just a simple use of the tool.

Before and After with Eazee Deshedding Tool

Lyla’s fur is not super thick but it does get terribly matted. She gets tiny knots all throughout her fur. Other tools I have used, and I have used many, pull live hair from her and hurt her skin.

It is my belief that she will grow thicker, fuller fur now that I am using the Eazee Deshedding Brush.

This is due to not pulling out live fur, and the delicate brush not harming her skin.

Lyla never tensed up while I used it and the experience as a whole was trouble free.

Other brushes make her nervous.

I do not want my pets nervous when I am grooming them.

Especially as often as we need to groom.

I want them to feel pampered and loved.

Now I feel confident they do feel this way.

I love using the Eazee Desedding Tools on my pets.

If you want a chance to win one for your pet you have a chance!

Cat Lovers Click Here To Enter.

Dog Lovers Click Here To Enter.

Thank you for checking out today’s post on how to better groom your pets.

Please leave me a comment with your grooming tips or let me know something you learned about pet grooming techniques from this post.

Please Share

1. August 17, 2017 / 10:35 am

I’ll try to see if I can find this in store and have a look at it. My dog loves any attention and has no issues with grooming.

2. August 17, 2017 / 10:37 am

I need this de-shedding tool! My dog, Max, has the thickest fur and I’m glad this tool removes dead hair and doesn’t remove live hair. This will be so much easier!
    Alli Smith recently posted…7 Easy Ways to Get Healthy After VacationMy Profile

• August 17, 2017 / 5:14 pm

Me too Alli! That is my favorite thing about this de-shedding tool! We never want to hurt our pets and this one is so gentle for them!
      Good luck in the drawing!

3. August 17, 2017 / 10:42 am

These sound like some great ways to make grooming your pet easier, I have to admit I am lucky as Sal just loved being grooming as soon as she sees anything could out she will stand still and wait for you to start grooming her.
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…Top Tips for Booking a Wedding PhotographerMy Profile

• August 17, 2017 / 5:14 pm

Aweee what a sweetie your Sal is! I love it when pets enjoy the grooming process!
      Good luck in the drawing!

4. August 17, 2017 / 11:07 am

I have 2 shepherds, 2 pit bulls, and 3 cats. Let’s just say we have a lot of hair in our house. I need to get a few more deshedding tools. I could use one for the cats too!

• August 17, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Oh my I bet you do haha. We at one time before we began to lose our elders had 8 pets in our home at once! Now we are down to four and we still have pet hair everywhere lol.
      You can enter for both the cats and dogs by the way!
      Good luck in the drawings!

5. Ashley C
    August 17, 2017 / 11:48 am

Wow, the Eazee Desehedding Tool sounds absolutely awesome! It looks like it really helped Lyla. I use to have something that was similar that I used with Gavan before he passed and it worked great. So, I’m very excited for this tool. I would be using the one for cats, since I have two of them. One of them sheds extremely bad. The other is just a 3 month old kitten, but he might have medium length hair, so I’m sure he’ll shed like crazy, too. Very curious how it would work on a cat.

• August 17, 2017 / 5:12 pm

I have one for cats as well Ashley and it works so well on them! Especially our Nub who has really thick hair and always has dandruff too. He is a black and white cat and you can really see that dead skin on his black fur. I love that this tool does not take off live skin and is so delicate on their tender skin.
      I am sorry about Gavan’s passing.
      Good luck in the drawing.

6. Debra Hawkins
    August 17, 2017 / 11:52 am

This sounds kind of awesome! Our poodle isn’t much a of a shedder so we haven’t even really worried about it, but I am going to keep it in mind for future dogs!

• August 17, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Ah yes poodles do not shed much at all! My mother has two poodles and brags about this haha. Thank you for keeping Eazee De-Shedder in mind for the future.

7. Candy
    August 17, 2017 / 12:05 pm

We don’t have any dogs anymore but will share this with all my friends who do. Sounds like great grooming tool and like all your suggestions.

• August 17, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I really appreciate that you are letting your furparent friends know about this.

8. August 17, 2017 / 12:12 pm

Our short hair dog is a huge shedder and the Eazee tool would probably come in handy. I never thought of time of day as something to consider when grooming our dog but it makes sense.
    Tomi recently posted…A Visit to Madame Tussauds in OrlandoMy Profile

• August 17, 2017 / 5:10 pm

Thank you for checking out the 7 Methods and good luck in the drawing!

9. August 17, 2017 / 12:16 pm

I think our grill he needs to read this! The last time we brought our dog and she freaked out and they didn’t help by holding her down. She needs to be Desheded and I think I’m going to find a new groomer to do that for her. Maybe we can do it with the Eazee tool!
    Jeanette recently posted…Italian Sandwich Rollups & Easy Back-To-School IdeasMy Profile

• August 17, 2017 / 5:09 pm

I am sorry you and your pup had a bad experience! We do not want him afraid of being groomed. The Eazee tool would be wonderful for in between professional grooming sessions! Good luck in the drawing!

10. Pam Wattenbarger
    August 17, 2017 / 12:41 pm

I need this de-shedding tool. I have a long haired cat who loves to be groomed, which is great because he definitely needs it.

• August 17, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Awee it’s so nice when the pets enjoy the process! Good luck in the drawing!

• August 17, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Thank you Marissa. Yes we want our pets to be comfortable when being groomed. I just wanted to share what I have learned.

11. August 17, 2017 / 4:02 pm

This would be so helpful right now. Our cats are shedding like crazy and the fur seems to land on every surface in the house.

12. August 17, 2017 / 5:28 pm

My father in law has a dogue de bordeaux so any form of deshedding tips can come in handy! The Eazee tool looks really great and I love the fact that it’s compact!

• August 18, 2017 / 1:22 pm

I had to look up dogue de bordeaux and OMGEEEE what a GORGEOUS dog!! I love crinkly pups! My Glover (a mixed breed) had similar features. What a darling he must be! Good luck in the drawing Lisa!

13. Claudia Krusch
    August 17, 2017 / 5:44 pm

The Eazee Desehedding Tool is going to be perfect for my dogs. I like to do their grooming at home. This tool woll make it a lot easier.

14. August 18, 2017 / 3:11 am

I don’t have any pets but love the idea of sending them to be groomed but as you said not all pets like that and it’s goods to get tips on how you can do it at home and with what products
    Anosa recently posted…Top Five Friday ~ From Paris with Love!! My Profile

• August 18, 2017 / 1:15 pm

Indeed plus if you groom them at home they may be less nervous being groomed elsewhere. Thank you for checking out the article and please share with your friends who have furbabies.

15. August 18, 2017 / 7:12 am

I would love this for my dogs, both of them sheds a lot. I brushed them yesterday and man, the hair that I gathered was so much!

• August 18, 2017 / 1:13 pm

LOL I bet! I know the feeling! Wishing you tons of luck in the drawing!

16. Christina Sparks
    August 18, 2017 / 7:44 am

My dog seems to shed all year round, this would be great to have.

• August 18, 2017 / 1:13 pm

Indeed it would be! Wishing you tons of luck in the drawing Christina!

17. August 18, 2017 / 8:34 am

We recently adopted a long-haired cat, and I would like to try this brush. While she doesn’t shed a lot, she spends a ton of time grooming. It would be nice to have some proper grooming tools.
    Marysa recently posted…Montshire Museum of Science, Norwich, VTMy Profile

• August 18, 2017 / 1:11 pm

I bet she is gorgeous! With long hair cats they can get a lot of furballs caught in their throat from grooming themselves. I am sure this brush would help. Good luck in the drawing Marysa!

18. Lisa
    August 18, 2017 / 11:00 am

I have a main coon so we could use this!!

19. adriana
    August 18, 2017 / 9:58 pm

These are such great tips! Having distractions for your pets is an important one I bet. Anything to get it done faster and easier haha!

20. Amy Heffernan
    August 19, 2017 / 7:34 am

This would be amazing to have for my kitty! A friend told me about you blog post! Thanks!

• August 19, 2017 / 2:06 pm

I am so happy you heard about me from a friend. Wishing you the best of luck in the drawing!

21. tiesha
    August 19, 2017 / 8:00 am

My dog loves when I brush him; but the traditional brushes I have don’t seem to do a good enough job at helping with shedding. I would love to try this!

• August 19, 2017 / 2:05 pm

I would love for you to try it too Tiesha! Wishing you good luck in the drawings!

22. Calvin F.
    August 19, 2017 / 1:11 pm

I learned to groom a cat near the window. My cat is quite relaxed and is open to grooming anytime, but I will make it more enjoyable for him.

23. Darcy Koch
    August 19, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Just by the name of this you know how easy it will be grooming your pet. Some of the brushes they make are just too hard. I especially like you can slide and collect the hair.

• August 19, 2017 / 2:03 pm

I agree Darcy! My daughter who worked in a grooming facility loves them.

24. Lisa A
    August 19, 2017 / 3:07 pm

We have two cats and we recently lost their brush so they are in desperate need of grooming. I would love to try this as it seems much more effective then the brush we were using!

• August 19, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Wishing you tons of luck in the drawing Lisa! I love that it is for de-shedding but does not hurt their live skin.

25. Catherine Robichaud
    August 19, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Thanks so much I had never seen this before. With 2 cats and a dog I’m always interested in finding new ways to keep the pet hair down. It looks like something I need for sure.

• August 19, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Indeed I understand. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and always love trying out new pet products. Especially ones that help with shedding! Good luck in the drawings!

26. Margot C
    August 20, 2017 / 11:47 pm

I hope it’s ok that I entered both, because we have both – shedding their little fool heads off day and night. I am also fostering a huge fluffy dog – she is a challenge.

• August 21, 2017 / 6:20 pm

Oh absolutely Margot! Perfectly fine! Good luck to you and thank you so much for being a foster mom to pups!

27. Wanda B
    August 21, 2017 / 1:04 pm

Our little pooch has curly longish hair that mats easily. I think this de-shedding tool would be a great idea. I don’t think he’d mind us using this on him at all.

28. Darlene Carbajal
    August 21, 2017 / 4:22 pm

My dog sheds a lot, especially after a bath. This will help a lot!

29. August 21, 2017 / 9:46 pm

I’m always searching for the best grooming tools for the girls. I couldn’t use other products because they hurt they girls when they pulled at their skins. I wonderful how well this will do on their thick Persian fur.

• August 22, 2017 / 12:49 am

Right!? I can’t imagine how that must feel to our furbabies! Best of luck in the drawing to you!