5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life

I try my best to have a healthy lifestyle.

Many of my readers have seen me lose weight over the years.

They have also seen me become more active!

At the age of 48, I am happier and healthier than I have ever been.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life with Nature Made Probiotics

Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. I am not a medical professional. Nothing in this article is to be taken as medical advice. Please see your doctor for medical guidance.

Getting to this point has been rather easy.

Easy that is, once I decided I was going to do it.

So how does one live a better life?

Let’s Take a look! at 5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life…

Live A Better Life Through Laughter

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life with Nature Made Probiotics

Laughter is something that truly makes us feel better.

Mentally and physically laughter can reduce stress.

Laughter is equal to a mild workout!

Laughing exercises the muscles helps increase blood flow and decreases blood pressure.

A good hearty laugh can also improve sleep patterns and boosts the immune system.

So, pull out your favorite comedy movies, go to a comedy club, or have a night with your best friend.

Laugh and be healthier and happier!

Live A Better Life Through Compassion

There are many ways to show compassion but did you know that doing so can improve your health?

When we give to others are release endorphins that make us feel good.

Participating in volunteer work does this.

It also keeps us active which is better than being a couch potato!

By making donations we feel better about ourselves as humans.

Putting together gift packages for those in need is a great way to show compassion and better our mind/body connection.

Being involved in local outreach programs with friends is a great way to combine compassion and spending time with those we care about.

This makes it a package deal that is great for our health!

Live A Better Life Through Activity

Live A Better Life through activity

Since I have taken up golfing regularly I have felt so much better.

I have slimmed down, I have more energy, and let’s face it, I am having a great time!

Next year, my husband and I are taking on kayaking!

Don’t try taking on everything at once.

Just add one thing each year to your activities.

Even if it’s low impact like golf or gardening.

Keep your body in motion and stay active.

It does wonders for your quality of life.

Live A Better Life Through Healthy Eating

Nature Made Dual Action Probiotics

I know this is only the millionth time you have heard this.

The fact is, it’s true. It is also so easy to do.

Eating healthy does not have to be a chore.

Stay away from refined sugar as much as possible.

Try to eat whole foods.

Non-processed, no preservatives and no additives.

A banana is a whole food. So think fruits, veggies, natural yogurts, and whole grains.

My family and I still eat out now and then and I do not claim to eat perfectly.

Just push yourself to eat less processed and fast food and more whole foods.

Also, I can not stress enough how vital it is to drink more water than you think is necessary every day.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life with Nature Made Probiotics

Your body will thank you for it!

Live A Better Life By Taking Probiotics

Over 70% of our immune system lives in our gut.

Having a well functioning immune system is key to proper digestion and health.

When our gut feels out of wack, we do not feel our best or perform our best.

Our gut is known as “the second brain”.

When our tummies are not well it can affect our moods, emotions, even the way we think and process thought.

That is why I always take Nature Made Probiotics.

I buy them at my local Kroger store where they are easy to locate.

My whole family trusts in Nature Made Probiotics.

We know for certain that they have made an invaluable difference in our lives.

About Nature Made Probiotics

Nature Made Dual Action Probiotics

Clinically studied strains.

Gentle enough for everyday use.

100% vegetarian, gluten & dairy free.

15 Billion live cultures per serving*

Advanced Dual Action Probiotics works in your small intestine and large intestine. † It helps support digestive balance and a healthy gut flora.†

* Formulated to provide at least 5 billion live cells per capsule (Bifidobacterium lactis SD-5674) and 10 billion live cells per capsule (Lactobacillus plantarum 299v) if continuously stored in a cool, dry place at or below 77°F (25°C) and consumed prior to expiration date. Storage and handling conditions can vary, and may affect the total amount of cells delivered at time of consumption.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

We Buy Nature Made Probiotics At Our Kroger Store

I love that Nature Made Probiotics are vegetarian and gluten free.  Many of my friends benefit from this fact.

I do 90% of my shopping at Kroger and I love that Nature Made products are right by the pharmacy. Easy to locate and I can pay right there!

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life

My mother and I both grabbed some Nature Made® Advanced Dual Action Probiotics today at our Kroger store.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life

Shopping with my mother is like an Olympic event.

We always have such fun together scouring the store for the best deals which are plentiful.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life

Our Kroger always has great sales so we purchase our Nature Made Probiotics there.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life Shopping

For us living healthy lifestyles is just a way of being.

Using these 5 Tips provided you will find it easier to feel better too.

Feeling good on the inside sure helps improve our looks on the outside.

My mother in the photo above is 66 years old and still looking and feeling great.

A big part of that is due to having a healthy gut!

She taught me all I know about living a healthy lifestyle.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life With Nature Made

Buy Nature Made Probiotics and start on your path to living a better life.

I would love to know if you have used probiotics before and how they helped you live a better life! Please let me know by leaving a comment.

5 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life

Please Share

1. August 22, 2017 / 10:28 pm

You listed every single thing I do every day!! So I am feel pretty confident that I am living a pretty amazing life… 😀

• August 23, 2017 / 1:14 am

GiGi that is AWESOME! So glad to hear that you are living a healthy lifestyle too!

2. August 23, 2017 / 5:34 am

I agree with you, I am so much happier when I am laughing. My kids make me laugh all the time, and it is so much better than crying 🙂
    sara recently posted…Grand Rapids : Where to Eat?My Profile

3. Gabriel Bregg
    August 23, 2017 / 9:37 am

These are the same changes I’m trying to make, and about at the same point in life. Having seven kids spread out over 23 years (the first at 17, the last at 40) made me realize that I have to make serious changes to my lifestyle if I’m going to be healthy and active for my kids (and my wife and self).

• August 23, 2017 / 5:25 pm

Indeed Gabriel. I think often we just think we are putting our kids first by not doing self-focus but in fact we are not helping them or us. Glad you are getting back on track!

• August 23, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Probiotics are so amazing. It is surprising how much they help so many issues.

4. August 23, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I do agree, laughter will make anyone feel better and I, too, love watching movies or shows, that will make me laugh. It just makes you feel better. I used to be pretty active, years ago, but have been in a slump the past few years. I’m really needing to get back into working out, because I know just how good it makes you feel and my whole day is better.

• August 23, 2017 / 5:30 pm

I was in the same boat Jenny. I used to be super active then everything stopped. I think that made it even easier to gain weight and get out of shape. It was from all to nothing! Just take baby steps – these 5 things are so easy and I know you can do them. Being active can be low impact like me haha Golfing which is not too hard – or perhaps an easy game of tennis. I am not ready for the gym myself yet.

5. August 23, 2017 / 3:25 pm

These are some great tips to living a better life. Recently I committed to taking a daily vitamin, probiotic and also going to the gym every morning! I have to get back into a healthier routine. The naturemade products are my favorite too!
    Censie Sawyer recently posted…Fresh Peach Season – 12 Recipes You Must TryMy Profile

• August 23, 2017 / 3:49 pm

Good for you Censie! My life had become SO sedentary that once I got active again I felt so much better. The probiotics help so much in so many ways.

6. monica y
    August 23, 2017 / 8:33 pm

I have been trying to be more active and eat healthier because now that I am over 40 things are changing and my body has been not working right. One thing i have not done yet, but I will start is the probiotics. I have heard about them but never really paid attention. Thanks for the reminder.

• August 24, 2017 / 5:26 pm

Please do Monica. They can truly make such a difference in many ways. We need to take great care of ourselves at our age. We aren’t OLD but our bodies can start to turn on us when we stop paying attention to it.

7. Heather
    August 24, 2017 / 12:43 am

It can seem overwhelming to just throw out the goal of living a better life. But you breaking it down makes it sound manageable. I can handle a little extra compassion and probiotics!

• August 24, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Thank you Heather. That makes me happy. I think all too often we worry and overcomplicate things.

8. August 24, 2017 / 7:50 am

As someone who suffers from an IBD, Ulcerative Colitis, I am practically an expert on the subject and know the importance of probiotics. This brand is great and affordable. It really takes the guesswork out and makes it more approachable for those who have never really thought seriously about taking them. I think everyone should try them and see how they make you feel.

• August 24, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Exactly Melissa! I have a long story about how we first learned about probiotics and how they helped my daughter – she was literally being tested for every bowel disease known to man. The solution was in fact probiotics and nothing more. She was in so much disabling pain! We owe so much to probiotics they are a miracle! Glad they help you – those issues are NO fun!

9. August 24, 2017 / 8:04 am

These are great tips! I agree that compassion and laughter are ways to live a better life for sure, laughter is the best medicine after all and sharing that with others is a great way to live a better life. I need to check these probiotics out, we need to get these!

• August 24, 2017 / 1:16 pm

So well said Amanda! Indeed and yes please check out Nature Made Probiotics. They truly are a lifesaver and help in so many ways!

10. August 24, 2017 / 10:17 am

Oh my thanks for the reminder! I haven’t taken any probiotics today as yet. They really are great for my gut, especially since I have serious sensitivities to dairy and gluten. Can’t live without them!
    Nadalie recently posted…39 Amazing Quotes to Boost Your Confidence Right NowMy Profile

• August 24, 2017 / 1:13 pm

Oh absolutely Nadalie! I am sure they help you tons! I know they practically saved my daughter’s life. We swear by them!

11. August 24, 2017 / 11:01 am

There are so many things that can change our lives and vitamins – they are like boosters to our health. Probiotics, however, are so important for our bodies – my kids have been taking them since they were babies. And that actually reminds me – I need to refill my supplies.

• August 24, 2017 / 5:52 pm

Glad to help remind you! And so glad you and your kids take them! They are a wonderful easy thing we can do to take better care of ourselves.

12. August 24, 2017 / 9:43 pm

You really hit the nail on the head here! There are so many things that go into leading a healthier life. Laughter and compassion are truly so important to that. I am a big believer in the value of gut health and regularly take a probiotic, as do my kids. It’s amazing how good you can feel when you take care of yourself!

• August 24, 2017 / 11:54 pm

Thank you Diana! I am SO happy that you and your kids take a probiotic regularly! It truly does help so much for a healthy gut! It truly isn’t hard to take good care of ourselves when we do these things often overlooked. Thanks for reading my article and commenting today!

13. August 26, 2017 / 9:14 am

I am going to get some of these, since we are vegan, so we don’t get probiotics naturally from cheese and yogurt and such. Thanks for the spark!!!!
    Mike recently posted…Book Preview: Olympic PeninsulaMy Profile

• August 28, 2017 / 12:21 am

Even as a someone who is not vegan I know I do not eat enough of the naturally occurring probiotic foods. Thank you for giving Nature Made probiotics a try Mike, they really made a big difference for us.

14. August 28, 2017 / 11:21 am

Great read. I agree with everything you say. Every problem people have is usually answered by eating right and working out. I make sure to sweat everyday even if it’s just for 30 minutes. It makes a world of difference. I also just started taking probiotics and have never felt better.

• August 29, 2017 / 2:26 am

So glad to hear you added probiotics to your routine! I agree a good sweat and getting the heart rate up a little is healthy for sure!