3D Sculpture Of Your Pet by Arty Lobster

3D Printing Is All The Rage.

I just got a 3D pet sculpture made of my granddog Link from Arty Lobster.

They did amazing work capturing every finite detail of Link’s personality, shape, and character. Using 3D Printing Arty Lobster crafted a one of a kind 3D sculpture of precious Link set on a solid brass stand.

Your 3D sculpture is not limited to dogs, however. Arty Lobster can do cats, horses, rabbits, even turtles!

3D Sculpture by Arty Lobster

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article. I received product and or payment for this post. I never write about brands and products unless I love them. All opinions in this article are my own.

The staff at Arty Lobster truly care about creating a one of a kind work of art for you. They have been featured in Dogs Today Magazine, Pets Magazine, and BBC local radio to name a few places that have boasted about them.

Your sculpture is crafted from the photos you provide Arty Lobster. Each is as unique as your pet.

Arty Lobster is so sure you will love your 3D Sculpture that they offer a 100% money back guarantee.

3D Pet Sculptures Amaze Me!

Personally, I am all about new technology.

The idea of 3D printing has always been of interest to me.

I never thought I would have a chance to have a 3D created product of my own.

I am so glad to know about Arty Lobster.

3D Sculpture by Arty Lobster

These beautiful sculptures are a wonderful gift idea. They are also the way we will memorialize our pets when they pass.

We plan to get one made of each of our pets that are no longer with us.

Each 3D sculpture is about 5 1/2 inches tall, or long, depending on the positioning of your pet in the photos provided.

Arty Lobster also provides other types of sculptures such as bronze and sandstone.

Impressive 3D Sculpture

3D Sculpture of Your Pet

During the creation process, Arty Lobster sent us photos of our sculpture.

Arty Lobster allows you to make any changes you wish.

We requested that Link’s eyes be a little greener but just a sparkle of green.

Arty Lobster captured his eye color perfectly!

In the photo, we provided Arty Lobster Link’s collar was upside down.

We caught this error in the initial images sent for our review.

Arty Lobster fixed that by flipping his collar on the sculpture so it was correct.

The entire process is super simple.

3D Sculpture by Arty Lobster

Place your order, attach your images, and that’s it!

Memorialize Your Pet

Having a 3D sculpture of your pets is a way for them to be with you forever.

I plan to put my sculptures on top of my believed pets ash boxes.

This will be so much more personal than the plain boxes alone.

Perfect Gift For Pet Lovers

I also plan to get the pet lovers in my life 3D sculptures of their pets.

Whether still with us or passed, our pets play such an important role in our lives.

Pet parents are some of the proudest people I know.

Sure we brag about our kids but they leave the nest eventually!

I find as a midlife empty nester my pets keep me active, and sane.

I know my readers love their pets so check out Arty Loster.

Go get yours!

Also, you can use code DCFRIENDS for 10% off your order.

Can you imagine your pet as a 3D sculpture? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Please Subscribe and get 2 FREE gifts when you do!

Please Share

1. Ruth I.
    August 3, 2017 / 11:30 am

This is such a great idea as a gift for pet lovers! The output looks really amazing.

2. August 3, 2017 / 1:31 pm

Such a wonderful concept! Our dog passed away from cancer this summer and a personalized sculpture would serve as a beautiful tribute to him. Thanks for sharing!
    Marcie W. recently posted…Getting Ready For The Big DayMy Profile

• August 3, 2017 / 11:07 pm

I am so very sorry to hear that Marcie. Cancer is horrible for humans and pets! Just so sad. Big hugs to you and your family.
      So happy to share about the 3D sculptures I truly do think it is a beautiful way to memorialize them.

3. August 3, 2017 / 8:14 pm

This is a neat idea. It would make a fun gift, or it would be nice to have a replica of your pet on your desk at work. We lost our cat recently and this would be nice to have.
    Marysa recently posted…Sanders Preserve, Glenville, NYMy Profile

• August 3, 2017 / 11:02 pm

I am so sorry you lost your kitty. Indeed we do plan to get statues made of all our beloved past pets. Big hugs to you.

• August 4, 2017 / 2:36 pm

We plan to over time. I mean they are not inexpensive when you consider how many pets I have had lol but I will get it done one by one.

4. August 4, 2017 / 10:23 am

I love our fur baby, Oscar and it would be so nice to have a sculpture of him at home! I love how accurate the sculptures are as well.

• August 4, 2017 / 11:26 pm

Thank you Jocelyn! Indeed they are very accurate and detailed. I love the name Oscar by the way! I am sure his sculpture would be stunning!

• August 4, 2017 / 2:35 pm

Truly Carol I agree. I am planning on getting one of all of my pets. Including those who have passed. It will take time because I have had a lot of pets but eventually it will happen.

• August 5, 2017 / 2:14 pm

How cool that you have one David! I would be playing with it non stop – although I bet the materials get expensive!

5. Our Family World
    August 7, 2017 / 7:41 am

I love this! Now I know the perfect gift to give my “hard to gift” niece for Christmas. She has a cute little 4 year old Pomeranian she adores so much! Thanks for letting me know about this!

• August 7, 2017 / 6:44 pm

OMG her Pom would be adorable in a sculpture! I had a hard time not getting it of our Pom/Pap Lyla but it was Link’s turn for something fun and new. Glad you liked it!

6. Adaleta
    August 7, 2017 / 1:07 pm

No way that is so cool, it is so real looking

• August 7, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Isn’t it!! Arty Lobster did amazing work on the sculpture of our pup Link!