PopYourPup For The Prideful Pet Owner Custom Tees Of Your Pet

I am crazy about my pets.

If you are too then you must check out PopYourPup!

Prideful pet owners love showing off their pets.

There is no better way to show your pet pride than wearing a custom art tee of your precious pet.

POP YOUR PET! Graphic Tees From PopYourPet

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article via PopYourPup.com. I only write about brands and products I personally use and love.

I mean come on … how adorable is this graphic tee of my Lyla?!

PopYourPup creates custom print pop art of your pet, not just pups but any pet.

Through a fun and simple process, you will select the style of tee you want and the background you wish to showcase your pet on.

I had a lot of fun creating my tees and love both of them.

Once you select your background, tee style, and of course upload an image of your pet the artistic team at PopYourPup goes to work.

Their artists create a pop culture/pup culture look from your pet’s image and put it on a tee for you.

Take a look at Lyla’s before and after:

PopYourPup Before and After Lyla

Once your artwork is designed you log into your account to view and approve it.

That means if you do not like the artwork that has been created for you just request changes and the team are happy to make adjustments.

I was thrilled with how my art turned out.

The background choices are numerous.

You are sure to find one that suits your pet’s personality.

During the approval process, you can also change your background if you decide you do not like the one you selected with the artwork created.

PopYourPup Happy Lyla and Mom

You and your pup will look pawesome strutting around the neighborhood, or the doggie park in a PopYourPup tee!

I can’t wait to take Lyla to the pet food store and show off our power pup look!

This background was selected because it really made me feel that POW attitude, which defines Lyla’s personality well.

Not only do I love my Lyla but I am also a proud doggie grandparent to Link.

PopYourPup Link

My daughter will be receiving this tee for herself.

PopYourPup tee shirts make excellent gifts for your pet fanatic friend of family member!

Before and after images of Link:

PopYourPup Link Before

As you can see, you do not have to worry about having the “perfect” photo.

PopYourPup can remove backgrounds and other images around your pet.

They even guide you through the photo selection process with helpful tips on the type of photo to use.

POP YOUR PET! Custom Tees by PopYourPup.com

You all know how much I love my pets and you also know how much I love fashion.

Having the chance to wear my pets is just a dream come true!

It is as if the stars aligned and made created PopYourPup just for me.

I am sure you feel the same and it was made just for you too!

Let’s all wear our pets with pride!

If you love seeing great pet images you definitely want to check out their social media pages.

They have some of the best pet photos I have seen out there on social media.

PopYourPup Is On:

Instagram Facebook Twitter and Pinterest

When ordering your tee size up which is recommended on the PopYourPup website.

I usually wear a women’s medium but ordered an extra large based on the sizing chart on their site and their recommendation to size up.

I could have gone with a large as my shirt fits slightly loose and I do prefer a fitted tee but I do not feel it is too large.

This is a size XL – I weigh 135 and have a 36 C chest FYI – hope that helps.

One thing I do like about having the XL is I have large upper arms and the sleeves allow plenty of room so my arms do not look pinched!

PopYourPup Tee Sizing

PopYourPup has tees for men and kids as well and offers multiple styles of tees to choose from.

Oh, and they also can Pop Your Pet on canvas!

I am dying to get myself some of the canvas prints!

Want to see more examples? Check out my friend’s blog article about her PopYourPup tees!

PopYourPup Lyla says it's PAWSOME!

Lyla says PopYourPup is PAWSOME so Go here and PopYourPup – or any other pet today!

Like this article? Sign up for the newsletter and never miss great content like this! You also receive 2 FREE gifts when you do!

Please Share

• July 11, 2017 / 5:59 pm

Do it Stacie! They deserve to be shown off! Let me know if you get some I want to see!!

1. July 11, 2017 / 1:48 pm

Yes!! I love this. I have a husky. Now all I need is a goofy/derpy pic of him to use!

• July 11, 2017 / 5:58 pm

Ohhh derpy is always best for a pop culture art tee! That is what my daughter tried to choose for the tee of her Link pup. They have tons of fun backgrounds too!

2. Cheryl
    July 11, 2017 / 2:51 pm

What a cute idea. I don’t have a pup, but I would totally torture my teenage son and have one made with his pic! 🙂

• July 11, 2017 / 5:57 pm

Haha what a great idea! You should contact them and see if they do humans lol!!

3. July 11, 2017 / 4:07 pm

I have some friends who would love to have a Tee of their favorite pet. This would make a great gift, they would be totally surprised.
    candy recently posted…Peanut Butter PieMy Profile

• July 11, 2017 / 5:55 pm

Indeed and the holidays are coming before we know it. Pet lovers would ADORE this and it would be totally unexpected and unique!

• July 11, 2017 / 5:55 pm

Right!? Holidays are right around the corner AGAIN and this would be an AWESOME gift for the pet lover who already has everything else!

4. July 11, 2017 / 6:34 pm

You had me at the dog photo. OMD I must have this. Your post is so stellar and the images! I have to go check it out. TY for cluing me in on this.

• July 12, 2017 / 4:29 pm

Ricci you must! They are so cool and it’s so fun to pick out the background and get the proof back! Let me know how yours turns out! I would love to see your Sophie’s shirt!

5. July 12, 2017 / 7:21 am

I’d love to have Riley on my tee! I think this is awesome and it’s a great way to show how proud you are of your fur baby! I love the designs!
    Carol Cassara recently posted…How to use a guided journalMy Profile

• July 12, 2017 / 4:27 pm

Thank you Carol for checking them out! Let me know if you get one of Riley!

• July 12, 2017 / 9:27 pm

I ADORE Cavies!! They ARE handsome pups! I am sure your Cavie is very handsome! I would love to see your shirt if you get one!

6. July 12, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Now, this is too cute. Would have never thought that this could be a thing. Cute dog. – yolonda

• July 12, 2017 / 9:26 pm

Thank you so much! I am very happy with how they turned out and will get more!

7. Adaleta
    July 12, 2017 / 9:36 pm

No way!! these are so cool!! I love that tee!

8. Victoria Heckstall
    July 13, 2017 / 4:09 am

Oh Wow! I always love custom tees especially when it’s a cute face from my fur babies! Yay. Your tee is too adorable <3

9. Gabriel Bregg
    July 13, 2017 / 9:40 pm

Very interesting idea. Not something that I’d have ever thought to do on my own,, but now that I see it..,

• July 13, 2017 / 9:47 pm

Haha right! I love my tees from PopYourPup – now I need to get some Canvas PUPART made.

10. Tammy Mentzer
    July 20, 2017 / 8:24 am

Those are two good lookin’ pups! And a great product. The photos on the shirt enhance the pup’s photogenic qualities and attributes – – much better than your run of the mill photo store. Thanks for sharing!

• July 20, 2017 / 6:10 pm

Indeed – that is because it is actually art they create from the photos! They do amazing work!