Fashion Focus: I Accessorize With 7 Charming Sisters

Ladies, you must meet the most charming ladies ever!

7 Charming Sisters!

Their jewelry shop is so much fun. I mean sure, shopping is always fun. 7 Charming Sisters, however, is by far a totally different experience unto itself!

You are simply missing out if you have not checked them out!

7 Charming SistersDisclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of 7 Charming Sisters. I received payment and or product for this article, however, I only write about the things I adore and brands I trust. All opinions in this content are my own.

How many of you have a distinct style?

I am all over the place.

Have you ever taken a quiz, perhaps on Facebook, and thought “I need an all of the above selection”.

That’s me!

On 7 Charming Sisters, you can take a fun quiz that helps you determine which of their sister’s lines you should shop. This is of course based on your answers.

Me, I love all 7 sister’s collections!

7 Charming Sisters Which Are You

You don’t have to take the quiz. Just jump right into shopping.

You will be amazed at the selections and prices!

7 Charming Sisters

My quiz outcome was “Super Mom”.

I do love the Super Mom collection and I confess, Melissa does sound like me!

7 Charming Sisters Melissa Super Mom

I think what speaks to me most ( besides jumping into the snow in underwear and bra ) is that Melissa, or Super Mom, likes jewelry that goes with any outfit.

That’s me alright!

I can show other sides though! I think all women can, and do!

7 Charming Sisters

My two cents: 7 Charming Sisters is fun, fashionable, and affordable! The best place to shop online for jewelry!

Me, if I were one of the sisters and had a style profile:

WILDCARD

Secret Superpower: Adapts to any situation. #versatile

Motto: Everything happens for a reason. #karma

Favorite Activity: What are you doing right now? #letsgo

Favorite Color: Clear #undecided

Which sister would you be? Or would you have to create your own like me?

I would love to hear in the comments what your profile would be like!

For now, I want to show you the items I received and how I styled them!

7 Charming Sisters

There are two distinct parts of my life.

Business and casual time.

I thoroughly enjoy both.

Each of these areas of my life can encompass many things.

A lot of people think that professional bloggers only work from home.

While this is true 90% of the time there are occasions where I am meeting with local clients, attending events, or conferences.

On these occasions, I do need to look my best even if my hair is a little tousled.

7 Charming Sisters Styled

I think this is where I connect with the Sexy Nerd and the Executive of the 7 Charming Sisters.

This gorgeous stand out 9 to 5 Gold Cuff Bracelet is from Jessica’s Collection – Sexy Nerd.

Kimmie – Life Of The Party also keeps things sparkling with her Make an Entrance Necklace

I just can’t tell you how beautiful this blue and gold station necklace is ladies!

Great for layering like I did with Jennifer The Fashionista’s Barely There Necklace

7 Charming Sisters Styled Nerd

I do partake in massive Netflix marathons and I do prefer to focus on brain work over beauty believe it or not.

Yet the executive profile calls to me as well!

We also can’t leave out the Social Butterfly – Donalda!

I think it is her persona that keeps me on my toes.

Working so hard gets tiring so you need a side of you that can let loose at the end of the day!

These Spice Spice Baby Earrings give a nod to the fact it isn’t all about business!

Besides without a little Donalda in your persona, how are you going to entertain those business contacts?

7 Charming Sisters Styled executive

Elegance with edge sounds good to me.

No time to be understated!

Go big or go home!

7 Charming Sisters Styled Powerhouse

Yet, in total contrast to the brainy super nerd who takes control of any situation, we have my alternative personality.

7 Charming Sisters Relaxed

Laid back, nature loving, and a little whimsical.

7 Charming Sisters Style

A little bit gypsy, boho, but never without some glam!

This is why the All-American Girl Collection -by Kimberly appeals to me.

The All-American Girl needs an earthy look! Into the latest bohemian and daytime trends? Check out Kimberly’s line and get back to nature.

These Sweet Dreams Earrings from her collection are everything!

7 Charming Sisters Boho Style

I am also wearing the Is It Naptime Yet Bracelet from Melissa’s Super Mom Collection. See I told you that was what the site said I would like. It comes in both silver and gold!

And you don’t want to miss out on these Vintage Stacking Rings from Paula’s Executive Collection. I swear I do not want to ever take them off!

7 Charmig Sisters Vintage Stacking Rings

7 Charming Sisters suits me perfectly.

You can mix and match their items to really show off your own personal style!

When you get to be my age you know you can’t be put in a corner.

It’s awesome to mix things up to suit what works for you.

I know every single one of my readers is an amazing, unique woman.

Women who deserve to showcase their own personality and personal style.

7 Charming Sisters makes it so easy, fun, and affordable too!

7 Charming Sisters Wild Card

I think Wildcard is a good persona for me because I often have this sly innocent look on my face after creating mischief.

Yet when needed I can also allow my more professional side come out.

Only when needed though!

Every one of the sister’s collections calls to me.

I think we are all a lot like each of them!

That is what makes us such unique and beautiful beings.

This is also how I know you are going to find affordable, expressive, fun, fashionable jewelry you love on 7 Charming Sisters!

Shop with me now!

Don’t forget to take your quiz!

I would love to hear in the comments which Sister your quiz suggested that you shop.

Or share with me the personá you would create for yourself.

Please let me know which items are your favorites from the 7 Charming Sisters shop!

I must get my hands on the stunning necklace to match my Spice Spice Baby Earrings!

Totally drooling over it!

Thank you for reading Fashion Beyond Forty and please Subscribe! If you do you will get 2 FREE gifts when you do!

Please Share

• July 27, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Thanks for looking into them more Sarah. It really is a fun site to look around on!

• July 28, 2017 / 12:56 am

You are so correct Heather. 7 Charming Sisters had be swooning over their awesome jewelry selections.

1. July 27, 2017 / 6:15 pm

Such pretty pieces of jewelry. I love the jewels in them.

• July 28, 2017 / 12:56 am

They sure are. I just love 7 Charming Sister’s selection of jewelry. Thank you for checking them out Tara.

2. Claudia Krusch
    July 27, 2017 / 7:33 pm

7 Charming Sisters has great jewelry. I need to buy a few more pieces for summer. They are great gift ideas as well.

• July 28, 2017 / 12:55 am

They sure are Claudia! I love the 7 Charming Sisters selections and prices. I feel a shopping spree coming on – there is a necklace there I NEED!

• July 28, 2017 / 12:54 am

Right?! 7 Charming Sisters has it going on! I love their styles. Thanks for checking them out!!

3. July 28, 2017 / 1:08 am

They are such an awesome brand and they give us so many choices! I love their pieces and they’re certainly worth checking out! There are different styles for different occasions!
    Carol Cassara recently posted…Forest, meet treesMy Profile

• July 31, 2017 / 11:25 am

Thank you for looking into 7 Charming Sisters Carol! I know you will find your perfect jewelry match!

• July 31, 2017 / 10:50 am

Thank you for looking into them AnnMarie. I agree I also love how they are set up by each sister’s personality!

4. July 28, 2017 / 7:33 am

I always go for simplicity and comfy outfit. I love the pieces of jewelry that you are wearing. I heard a lot of good reviews about 7 Charming Sister a great piece for gift to myself and to someone.

• July 28, 2017 / 5:12 pm

Indeed they have a nice selection of simple yet absolutely stunning on trend jewelry from 7 Charming Sisters. Perfect for gift giving just like you said since they have styles for everybody’s style!

5. July 28, 2017 / 7:48 am

Wow, what great jewelry! I love that it is so unique and fun, yet beautiful and well crafted! I will def keep them in mind for Xmas gifts this year!

• July 28, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Great idea Brandi! What a wonderful way to gift to every women in your life and their distinct personalities!

• July 28, 2017 / 5:01 pm

Aren’t they though! I just love how 7 empowered women got together to start this!

6. July 28, 2017 / 3:10 pm

I’ve never heard of 7 Charming Sisters! After seeing this beautiful jewelry I will have to go check them out.

7. Alexis
    July 28, 2017 / 3:19 pm

Love your style Joely! xoxox

• July 28, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Thank you so very much! Accessorizing with 7 Charming sisters sure makes it easy to bring out the best style in all of us!

• July 31, 2017 / 10:49 am

I would love to know what you got. I see so many pieces of jewelry that I want from 7 Charming Sisters!

8. Vivtoria Heckstall
    July 29, 2017 / 1:24 am

Those are gorgeous jewelries. My mom will surely love it, she loves collecting different jewelry.

9. July 29, 2017 / 2:57 am

I now have to look up “7 Charming Sisters” because I’m curious. I have 4 sisters which is pleanty for me. 🙂 Nice jewerly I think it goes well with anything.

• July 31, 2017 / 11:28 am

Haha well you will be able to relate to 7 Charming Sisters very well then and probably find gifts for all of your sisters too!

10. Annemarie LeBlanc
    July 29, 2017 / 11:19 am

These 7 Charming sisters jewelry pieces are beautiful. I would really need to get new accessories/dress jewelry and I think I will check out their website. Looks like I will love what I will see in there.

• July 31, 2017 / 11:27 am

Thank you for checking them out Annemarie! 7 Charming Sisters have gorgeous jewelry for every style!

• July 31, 2017 / 11:29 am

Aren’t they! I just love the gorgeous jewelry selections of 7 Charming Sisters!

11. July 31, 2017 / 8:22 pm

Wow, you look stunning with those pieces of accessories! I love the gold cuff bracelet, it adds edge and personality.

• August 1, 2017 / 12:08 am

Awee thank you so much Francis! You are right it does add just the right amount of edge. I just adore 7 Charming Sisters.

12. August 1, 2017 / 3:57 pm

Loved the amazing collection of the 7 Charming Sisters! They have some gorgeous pieces! I too loved your bracelets, neck piece and the way you have styled your entire outfit!

• August 2, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Thank you SO much Ana! Indeed 7 Charming Sisters have gorgeous jewelry selections. Makes it so easy to make any outfit look PERFECT.

13. Rebecca Swenor
    August 3, 2017 / 3:53 am

I actually love all the jewelry but took the quiz and my result was Kimmie’s Collection. The Never Tamed Arm Jewelry is a piece I really love from this collection. It is a bracelet with a ring attached. Thanks for sharing this awesome quiz and these awesome jewelry pieces.

• August 3, 2017 / 11:11 pm

Oh yes! I saw that piece! So cool! We used to see these at the Renaissance Festival but it is awesome that 7 Charming Sisters carries them as I have rarely seem them elsewhere! Truly a unique piece of jewelry.
      Thank you for sharing your style quiz results with me! I truly do love hearing what other people get!

• August 4, 2017 / 2:37 pm

Indeed I just love 7 Charming Sisters fashion accessories. I lurk over there often.