Environmentally Friendly Wellness® Complete Health™ #HealthyMeetsHappy

I love it when a brand I already know and love does great things! Wellness® Complete Health™ is part of a recycling program called Terracycle.

I am a fanatical advocate of recycling!

Wellness® Complete Health™ Natural Food For Pets

This post is sponsored by Wellness® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the availability of Wellness Complete Health and NEW Complete Health Grain Free Cat Food available at PetSmart, but Fashion Beyond Forty only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Neither Wellness or PetSmart is not responsible for the content of this article.

I do want to note this is a follow-up article to my previous post about Wellness Cat Food. Check out the link to get the background details.

When it comes to our pets we all know the benefits they bring to our lives.

Pets create a feeling of well-being, they center us, enrich our lives, and touch our hearts and souls.

To me, life simply could not be complete without the love of a furry friend.

Wellness® Complete Health™ Cat Food For Your Furry Friend

That is why when it comes to taking care of my cats I want the best for them.

Since I have been feeding my Pumpkin, Tibet, and Nub Carrageenan-Free Wellness Natural Pet Food. I can see the increase in their energy, and playfulness.

The Faces Of Wellness® Complete Health™ Cat Food

Wellness has reformulated their Complete Health line of dry and canned cat food products.

The new dry recipes are grain-free.

Having three cats makes it difficult to appease every appetite!

Wellness realizes cats are picky but the Complete Health™ wet cat food line features five different textures, sure to please the pickiest eaters.

All three of my cats absolutely love the wet line and devour it every morning.

I find it funny because we call it their “treat”. Tibet, Pumpkin, and Nub do not realize their treat is part of their daily healthy diet.

The extra moisture in the recipe helps pets who do not get enough daily water intake as well.

Wellness® Complete Health™ Natural Pet Food

With Wellness your cats get to enjoy an ancestral diet that is true to their inner nature. A healthy, natural diet without all of the fillers. This means your cats are consuming the proper proteins and vitamins needed to live a healthy life.

Another important factor is that all Wellness Complete Health™ wet and canned foods are carrageenan-free!

As for the recycling program, which gets me very excited…

Wellness® Complete Health™and Terracycle Recycling Program

Wellness always has your pet in mind but is also passionate about the environment we live in.

They have joined forces with Terracycle which is a free recycling program for Wellness® flexible plastic pet food packaging, as well as a fundraising opportunity for participants.

No more worries about what to do with your pet food packaging! Thank you Wellness and Terracycle.

Wellness is dedicated to long-term sustainability by embracing and supporting recycling efforts.

They have partnered with upcycle and recycle leader TerraCycle® to help eliminate waste and give you the opportunity to donate to your favorite school or nonprofit organization.

Wellness is the first US-based pet food company to partner with TerraCycle.

Organizations, schools or individuals can sign up for the Wellness Recycling Program through the TerraCycle® website.

You can ship your Wellness Pet Food Packaging to TerraCycle® for free!

Each pound of waste sent equals 100 TerraCycle® points. You can redeem points for gifts or cash to your favorite school or nonprofit!

It is super easy to sign up. Please do so now.

When it comes to cat nutrition not to mention cat wellness, I trust Wholesome Grain Free Complete Health Catfood from Wellness!

Learn more by following Wellness on Facebook or Twitter

Don’t forget: The Wellness Complete Health™ Catisfaction Guarantee: if your cat doesn’t like the new Wellness recipes, please return the unused portion back to Petsmart® for a full refund.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness®. The opinions and text are all mine.

Please sign up for my newsletter to receive notification of new posts on Fashion Beyond Forty.

1. June 12, 2017 / 3:06 pm

Can’t wait to share this post with our PTA and sign our school up for the Wellness Recycling Program through the TerraCycle® website.

2. June 12, 2017 / 5:16 pm

It is wonderful to see a company really stand behind their pet food and guarantee that it is the best for all our different fur babies. We only want what is best for our pets or second kids as we call them. Goes along with regular check up with the vet.
    candy recently posted…Spinach Facts/RecipeMy Profile

• June 12, 2017 / 5:18 pm

Exactly Candy I agree fully and yes they sure are our kids! Thank you so much for checking out the article!

• June 13, 2017 / 1:19 am

Thank you for checking it out Stacie! The best food possible indeed and a food they love because I sure would not want to eat something every single day I did not like and I want our pets to love their food too.

• June 13, 2017 / 1:17 am

You are so right about cats being like little kids. They are picky so when I find something all three of mine love I call that a win!

• June 13, 2017 / 1:21 am

Oh please do Kelly all three of mine love it and that is no easy task lol. It is so healthy for them too.

3. Claudia Krusch
    June 12, 2017 / 8:02 pm

This sounds like a great brand of food for my cat. I will have to pick up a bag and get her switched over.

• June 13, 2017 / 1:16 am

Indeed they are family and I know I would not want to eat something I did not like every single day. I am so glad my kitties love it.

• June 13, 2017 / 1:15 am

I agree it is such a wonderful thing they have done. I hope more brands of all types catch on and do the same.

4. rika
    June 13, 2017 / 1:44 am

Sounds like a great brand! I love all natural ingredients, our pets deserve high-quality foods too!

• June 13, 2017 / 12:55 pm

They sure do! I admit to taking better care of my cats diet than my own a lot of the time haha. But they can’t fend for themselves so we have to be sure they are getting quality food!

• June 13, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Indeed I love it when brands do things to improve our environment too. It is very important to me and we are big advocates of recycling.

5. Rebecca Swenor
    June 13, 2017 / 6:20 am

This is awesome information for any cat owner. I don’t have a cat but my brother does so I will have to share this info with him about the Wellness Recycling Program. Thanks for sharing the information.

• June 13, 2017 / 12:53 pm

I am sorry that they do not. I have not looked for that brand at PetSmart myself.

• June 13, 2017 / 12:52 pm

Exactly!! Not all pets love all food so it is nice to have a Catisfaction Guarantee!

• June 13, 2017 / 12:51 pm

Phoebe is a lucky kitty to have you as his pet mama! So glad he is thriving on Wellness!

6. June 13, 2017 / 9:59 am

Wellness product is really such a great brand. My cat has been healthy ever since he used.

• June 13, 2017 / 12:51 pm

It is wonderful to hear from another happy pet parent feeding their kitties Wellness! Thank you!

7. Kathy
    June 13, 2017 / 10:33 am

I think it’s great to be able to keep your pets healthy. I have three cats of my own. This sounds like a great cat food brand.

8. June 13, 2017 / 12:00 pm

My Yorkie was having tummy troubles about a year ago so we headed into Petsmart to see what we could switch him too. Most people gasp at the cost of higher end foods because they seem more expensive. However, your animal doesn’t have to eat as much and less waste to pick up. The lady that helped us suggested that we switch him to a grain free diet and found us one that was made for tummy troubles. He was still having problems so off to the vet we went. The vet said the grain free diet was perfect and that he probably had some acid reflux going on. Since we have been treating the reflux it has helped a ton.
    uprunforlife recently posted…Healthy Smile: The Best and Worst Foods for Your TeethMy Profile

• June 13, 2017 / 12:49 pm

Exactly !!! When we feed them better food they poo less and we save money on litter so in the long run it equals out when it comes to overall cost! Plus our pets are healthier and our vet bills are lower so once again we save money. What a wonderful point you made here – thank you!! I hope your kitty is doing very well now on a grain free diet!

9. June 13, 2017 / 12:27 pm

love that it’s grain free and super healthy for cats, I’ll be sure to pass this post on to the cat lovers I know! Got to give the four legged family members the best : )
    Eloise recently posted…What Affect Does Color Have On People?My Profile

10. Victoria Heckstall
    June 13, 2017 / 5:52 pm

I’ve heard this before but haven’t tried it yet. I think this will be the best food I can give to my cat.

• June 13, 2017 / 9:44 pm

Give it a try Victoria. You will be surprised how much you save on liter with a really quality food like this!

11. Karlyn Cruz
    June 13, 2017 / 5:54 pm

My sister really loves her kitty cat and I’m sure that this would be perfect for her kitty. I’m going to show it to her.

12. Adaleta
    June 13, 2017 / 6:45 pm

It is so great to know your pets are getting the nutrition they need

13. June 14, 2017 / 7:40 am

My husband used to have cats and he was very aware of the need to see that they eat healthy. Good to know about this brand. And by the way, we recycle too so we’ll check Terracyle out!
    Lynndee recently posted…The Week that WasMy Profile

14. June 14, 2017 / 10:59 pm

Wellness is a really good brand! I had a Maltese that had a very sensitive stomach and Wellness was one of the few brands that agreed with him.
    HilLesha O’Nan recently posted…Guinot Eau MirificMy Profile

• June 15, 2017 / 6:50 pm

Oh I bet your dog was just gorgeous! Maltese are such pretty dogs! I am glad that Wellness worked for his sensitive tummy!

15. June 20, 2017 / 10:04 pm

Pets are part of the family and they need nutrition as well as we do. What a great brand!