Thicker Plumper Lips With GrandeLIPS Feel Beautiful, Look Beautiful And It’s Vegan!

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and brought to you through ShopShare Network. I only write about products I personally use and love.

I just got my hands on the best hydrating lip plumper! It increases volume, hydration, and smoothness of my lips and I am in love!

I have been using the GrandeLIPS clear formula as well as one of the colors from their line called Spicy Mauve.

Get GrandeLIPS only on Sephora, and we all do love Sephora.

If there is one makeup item I do not want to leave the house without, it’s a lippie.

I like to have a little color on my lips but I also want my lips to feel conditioned and smooth.

Ladies, I am not kidding, GrandeLIPS makes my lips feel like velvet!

GrandeLIPS on Sephora.com

From the moment I put it on for the first time I knew I had a game changer.

It also tastes yummy, something my husband has found he appreciates.

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper comes in twelve colors plus clear for a total of 13 ways to make your lips look and feel absolutely amazing.

Also as stated in the title, it is vegan and you know how important that is to me in my cosmetics! I see no point in harming animals just so we can look our best.

It feels good knowing Grande feels the same way I do.

I love this image from Grande Cosmetics showing how each color looks on different skin tones.

GrandeLIPS from Sephora

Which GrandeLIPS color is your favorite?

It’s difficult to select just one!

I am going to snag myself a few more colors having experienced GrandeLIPS I have to have more.

I’ll just say it now …GrandeLIPS is my new favorite brand of lip color and the benefit of lip plumping is a really awesome bonus feature!

With GrandeLIPS you will see:

+51% Hydration

+15% Plumpness

+13% Firmness

+11% Softness

To be honest, I feel 100% more softness when I wear GrandeLIPS – velvet ladies, velvet lips!

Which Is Your Favorite-GrandLIPS

It’s no wonder they won the Beauty Choice Award for new beauty product!

I am also loving the easy-clean cushion application.

I can be rather picky when it comes to my makeup and if you did want to let your friend try it out, you can clean it off easily for the both of you.

Grande Cosmetics believes in dual-functioning cosmetics that give you an immediate aesthetic appeal while simultaneously working to enhance your own natural beauty through clinically proven ingredients. Glam with substance™

I just love that! “Glam with substance”!

While I do love looking my best and believe all women should take great care of themselves I respect a company that cares about us and what we put on our bodies!

GrandeLIPS Cares About Us!

GrandeLIPS makes my lips feel grand and when we feel grand we look grand!

All women should take great care of their bodies, and lips are no exception!

Once a woman hits mid-life the skin becomes even more affected by the wind, the sun, and other environmental elements.

I spend a fair share of time outside either gardening, playing golf, or enjoying time with family in other ways.

I love that GrandLIPS helps repair the damage my lips receive.

Find GrandeLIPS at Sephora! Shop Now!

Don’t miss out on exclusive content like this! Sign up for the newsletter today. You will also receive 2 free gifts when you do!

Please Share

1. June 20, 2017 / 3:18 pm

Very smart promotion idea showing how it looks different on different skin tones. Sounds like a great lip product and seems to work really well.
    candy recently posted…Spinach Facts/RecipeMy Profile

2. June 20, 2017 / 3:56 pm

I love going to Sephora for lip products, they have an amazing selection!! I love all of the colors you have mentioned, the brighter the better for me during the summer months!!
    ricci recently posted…Travel Beauty EssentialsMy Profile

• June 20, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Me too – Sephora is a magical place haha. Check this lippie out on your next visit or online order – makes your lips feel amazing!

3. June 20, 2017 / 4:30 pm

I LOVE all the colors that is offered and I would love thicker looking lips! I have not heard of the product, but you can bet I will be checking them out!
    Jeanette recently posted…Ways to Make Road Trips Fun for KidsMy Profile

• June 20, 2017 / 7:28 pm

Thanks for checking them out Jeanette! They make your lips feel sooo good!

• June 20, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Indeed there really is and I love how this one makes my lips FEEL – its Ahhhmazing!

4. June 20, 2017 / 7:52 pm

Very pretty! And love that you can find it at Sephora. I’ll have to check this out next time I’m there! Ready to get some cute goodies for summer.
    Marysa recently posted…Chickpea SaladMy Profile

• June 20, 2017 / 8:38 pm

Thank you Marysa! Oh I DO love Sephora! I hear you on getting cute goodies for summer! I need to treat myself to a visit to Sephora soon!

• June 20, 2017 / 11:48 pm

It’s a really new product although not a new brand. Isn’t Sephora so much fun! I need to make a run to my local store soon too! I will absolutely be getting a few more colors of the GrandeLIPS! Love the way it feels!

• June 21, 2017 / 6:36 pm

It’s a new product so perhaps they will come out with some matte shades too. I hear you though – I too love matte shades.

5. June 21, 2017 / 9:20 am

Love those colors! I think I’d love to try sunbaked sedona!

• June 21, 2017 / 6:35 pm

Ashley that is another one I want to try too! That and Hot Fuschia probably for the WOW look!

• June 21, 2017 / 6:33 pm

Kelly I do too! No need to harm animals for us to look pretty. I just love the way this makes my lips feel – sounds like its time to go pampering yourself and get some!

6. Misty Nelson Dawn
    June 21, 2017 / 1:30 pm

This is the first time that I heard about this product and it really looks great and I love all the color.

• June 21, 2017 / 6:27 pm

Emily I like the clear or lighter shades like in the photos for daily wear but I am with you on BOLD when I go out! Most of all, I love how these really pamper my lips and make them feel so good!

7. My Teen Guide
    June 23, 2017 / 5:15 am

Oh wow. Nice lip colors! I have not heard of Grande Lips before but I think it will be a familiar word in my circle of friends once I get myself some of their lip colors. I love the hydrating effect!

• June 23, 2017 / 6:01 pm

Its a new product and I do love it. It’s one I will buy more of for sure.

8. Paula K
    June 24, 2017 / 12:24 am

Wow, these sound amazing! There is actually quite a few colors that I like but I am totally in love with Barely There. I do have a quick question…how is the staying power?

• June 24, 2017 / 2:28 pm

Hi Paula! Great question! I have a terrible habit of licking my lips but if I make myself leave them alone haha the staying power is very good. I am also a little obsessed with how soft this makes my lips feel so I am constantly rubbing my lips together to feel that. But again, WHEN I leave them alone the staying power is really great. I had to literally put it on last night when I first saw your question and test that out to be sure but can now report I am impressed with the staying power.

• Paula K
        June 26, 2017 / 4:48 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much.

• June 26, 2017 / 6:41 pm

My pleasure Paula. I also realized today after putting it on – that I graze eat. I mean I knew I did THAT but I realized it did not help with ANY lipgloss or lipcolor lol I really need to change some of my habits haha

• June 26, 2017 / 11:30 am

Thanks for looking into it! I will totally be grabbing more they are awesome!

9. June 25, 2017 / 3:07 pm

Oh, wow! I love how this leaves your lips with just the right amount of gloss. I’m also digging how many options there are.

• June 26, 2017 / 11:31 am

Me too! I love the colors and how they work for all skin tones and that it has good staying power.