Pet Odor Issues No Worries! Environmentally Friendly OdorKlenz Is The Solution!

When it comes to my pets I would never use a product that was unsafe for them! Yet, when you have pets, you have odors!

There is a product that eliminates odors and it is safe for your pets, your kids, and the environment! It is made by OdorKlenz and is called Source Odor Treatment.

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article between myself and OdorKlenz via Fresh Press Media. All opinions are my own and I only blog about products I personally use and would recommend to my readers.

Pet Odor Issues No Worries! Environmentally Friendly OdorKlenz Is The Answer!

I love my Lyla and my three kitties Tibet, Pumpkin, and Nub, but the fact is they can create odors in my home that are embarrassing!

When I had the chance to try out OdorKlenz I will admit I was skeptical.

Some of the odors buried into our carpet had been there for a long time.

We only have one carpeted room in our home.

This room used to be my daughter’s bedroom before she moved out into her own place.

We plan to make it a guest bedroom but I am embarrassed for a guest to stay in there due to the smell.

You see, we had two cats pass away within six months of each other. Both of them made my daughter’s room their hostel during their illnesses and subsequent passing.

I had tried other carpet cleaners, odor removers, and treatments but they did not work.

What I love about OdorKlenz is that you can also use it on furniture and some hard surfaces too.

Oh, and if you have kids or elderly family members you care for who may have the occasional accident, you can use OdorKlenz on bedding as well.

It truly is the best way to remove urine odors from any surface.

You can use OdorKlenz on any water-safe surface!

OdorKlenz is the solution to your pet urine odors!

Visit their site for all the details!

OdorKlenz Source Odor Treatment can be used with extraction equipment or with a vacuum.

Using the product is very easy and completely non-toxic.

I am a big advocate of using earth friendly products.

That is exactly what these products are, plus they are made in the U.S.A.

They even have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – no questions asked!

Our pets are right there down close to the floor so I would only use a product I knew to be safe for them.

OdorKlenz has a large selection of other products you will want to check out too.

OdorKlenz Products

Many products are specifically for pet odors but I love their entire line!

If you are like me and want all the details about what is in the OdorKlenz products read here

All of the ingredients are non-toxic and safe and that is the type of product line I want to use in my home.

If you or a family member suffer from allergies you need to give OdorKlenz a try.

OdorKlenz is the best green cleaning products I have used and I highly recommend them to you for your family.

Go Shop the full OdorKlenz line now.

If you like to learn about healthy, environmentally friendly pet-safe green products like this please sign up for my newsletter.

You will also receive 2 FREE Gifts for doing so.

Please Share

• June 28, 2017 / 9:10 pm

Indeed pets have a certain smell even if they are clean. Totally understand and this is perfect for safely cleaning carpets and hard flooring even some fabrics and furniture.

• July 21, 2017 / 12:47 pm

Hi Stacie! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

1. Kelly
    June 28, 2017 / 11:06 am

What a great line of products! With 2 cats and a dog at home I am going to check this out. Thank you

• July 21, 2017 / 12:48 pm

Hi Kelly! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

2. June 28, 2017 / 12:31 pm

Hate walking into a house that smells like pet or worse yet someone walks into mine and it smells. Will have to check out this products.
    candy recently posted…BlueBerry Poke CakeMy Profile

• June 28, 2017 / 4:53 pm

Haha RIGHT? I agree – I do not like walking into a smelly home but worse when it is mine!

• June 28, 2017 / 4:52 pm

So happy to share info about it! Thank you for looking into it yourself.

3. June 28, 2017 / 1:20 pm

That’s great that it worked on your guest room carpet. I love my cat but cat smells are so hard to get out of carpet, especially if they have accidents. Such a potent smell. Love that OdorKlenz is all natural too! Win win!

• June 28, 2017 / 4:52 pm

Thank you Debbie for looking into it and yes indeed as much as I love my pets – cat odors are the worst!

4. June 28, 2017 / 1:52 pm

I can really appreciate the fact that this product is non toxic and environmentally friendly. Not only does it eliminate odors but also can be versatile enough to use on other hard surfaces. That’s great.
    Kamira Gayle recently posted…Wordless Wednesday- Just got spayedMy Profile

• June 28, 2017 / 4:51 pm

Indeed isn’t it cool how many surfaces it can be used on! Thanks for checking it out Kamira!

• July 21, 2017 / 12:49 pm

Hi Kamira! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:07 pm

Awee naughty kitty won’t have to worry when mom gets OdorKlenz. Sometimes it is just difficult to teach cats to do what we want.

• July 21, 2017 / 3:14 pm

Hi Kristin! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

5. June 28, 2017 / 1:56 pm

Thanks for sharing this very thorough review! Lyla is so cute and looks so attentive. Also, so nice to meet you via the BlogPaws Twitter chat. Tail wags and take care.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:06 pm

Hi my new friend! So lovely to see you here! Thank you for the compliments on Lyla (she does love compliments) We are very happy to have met you as well. We do love Golden Doodles! I love that OdorKlenz products are safe for our furry friends.

• July 21, 2017 / 3:15 pm

Hi Doodle! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

6. June 28, 2017 / 3:12 pm

What an awesome product! Getting pet odors out is the worst, seriously. If you’ve ever had to get the smell of cat stains out of carpet, you know why you need a product like this in your life.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:27 pm

Truly I have tried so many products to no avail. Glad to have finally found something that not only works but is made in the USA and is pet and kids safe.

• July 21, 2017 / 3:16 pm

Hi Jeni! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:26 pm

It did and I love that it is pet and kid safe. I also like that it is made in the USA and regulated. Thanks for looking Beth.

• July 21, 2017 / 3:16 pm

Hi Beth! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

7. June 28, 2017 / 4:09 pm

So happy to hear of this new product! Will have to give it a try. No harm chemicals – I’m there. 🙂

• June 28, 2017 / 10:25 pm

I agree! So hard to find great cleaning products that are pet and family safe!

• July 21, 2017 / 3:17 pm

Hi Shelby! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

8. Claudia Krusch
    June 28, 2017 / 5:19 pm

I really need to pick up some OdorKlenz to try. My floors are starting to smell like my dogs feet. With all the wet weather it is impossible to get rid of. The whole house smells like Doritos.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:35 pm

Hahaha! YES! Puppy feet do smell like Doritos and Fritos!
      Strange isn’t it!
      You are right though – wet feet on floors is another way those smells get in there!

• June 28, 2017 / 10:34 pm

Indeed! This also works on some hard surface floors as well.
      We only have carpet in the one room due to pets but even then sometimes accidents happen on the hard wood.

• July 21, 2017 / 3:28 pm

Hi Tenacious! We would love for you to give us a try! Just use the coupon code FBF20 to get 20% off of your order.

9. June 28, 2017 / 6:47 pm

If I can find this product in Canada, I’ll try it. My office carpet is where my dog likes to express his discontent every time I leave the house and even though the Bissell carpet cleaner is doing a good job, some odors are building up…..

• June 28, 2017 / 10:34 pm

Sherri they sell them here:
      www. hazmasters. com/OdorKlenz
      and on Amazon CA!
      I am sure other places carry it too.
      That silly pup of yours!
      Bissell is a great carpet cleaner but can only do so much I agree.

10. Jenn
    June 28, 2017 / 7:21 pm

This is such a great product. I have a puppy and we could really use this product in our house.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:31 pm

So glad you looked into it Jenn! I am so happy to have found a pet safe chemical free product to help with pet odors!

11. June 28, 2017 / 7:56 pm

Thanks for recommending this pet safe product! We had a neighbor dog visit and he left some presents – I’d love to get the smell out once and for all!

• June 28, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Oh no! Well what a nice gift haha. I am so glad you checked out OdorKlenz too! It will get rid of the “gift” and is pet safe ! Nothing better than a chemical free product that works!

12. June 28, 2017 / 8:12 pm

Always love to know about another odor removing product – especially a non-toxic option. Also, great that they have a money back guarantee.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:29 pm

Exactly I love the money back guarantee of OdorKlenz and that it is pet and kids safe!

13. June 28, 2017 / 8:39 pm

I didn’t used to think about the cleaning products I used in the home. I’m becoming more aware and read the labels closely. I need to check out some of these products for my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom floors.
    Sweet Purrfections recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

• June 28, 2017 / 10:29 pm

I know right – the more I look into products the more I realize how bad some of these chemicals are for animals. I am so happy to have found OdorKlenz and have a safe way for my pets to clean stinky carpets and floors! It also works on some fabrics too!

• June 28, 2017 / 10:28 pm

Thank you Karissa for reading about it and commenting. It’s a great product and chemical free.

14. June 28, 2017 / 10:40 pm

I need to check out this product line!! I have a dog and I always swear I can smell her all over my house but anyone who comes over swear they don’t. Hmmmm…
    ricci recently posted…30 Day Clarisonic Challenge UPDATEMy Profile

• June 29, 2017 / 12:22 am

Haha people tell me that too and I wonder if they are just being polite! I work from home so I am usually here most of the time during the week but when I get out to go golf or something I come home and can really smell the pets!

15. Shayla
    June 28, 2017 / 10:43 pm

We usually keep Natures Miracle around for carpet and hard floor cleaning, but with all the dogs in our home, I’m always up to try something new!

• June 29, 2017 / 12:21 am

Thanks Shayla for checking out OdorKlenz. It never hurts to compare products so I hope you will check out their site and see what you think for yourself. Glad you checked it out here. Thank you!

16. Victoria Heckstall
    June 29, 2017 / 12:52 am

I really need this product! Such an excellent. I will get into this. Thanks for sharing your experience using this product.

• June 29, 2017 / 7:03 pm

Me too and when they are chemical free and safe around pets and kids like OdorKlenz – even better!

17. June 29, 2017 / 5:29 am

There is nothing more embarrassing than having friends to your home and realizing it smells like your pet. This sounds like a wonderful solution!

18. Jennifer G
    June 29, 2017 / 7:14 am

I will have to try this and also spread the word to my neighbour as she has pets and feels like her house smells too much.

• June 29, 2017 / 6:58 pm

Thank you for letting others know about OdorKlenz Jennifer. Let me know how it works for you too please.

19. June 29, 2017 / 7:29 am

We just got two new cats, and my daughter was keeping one in her room at night and forgetting to leave the door ajar. Turns out the cat had been peeing on the bed every night! This would be a great product to have on hand for pet owners.
    Marysa recently posted…Camp Songs with Ella Jenkins & Friends (**CD GIVEAWAY**)My Profile

• June 29, 2017 / 6:58 pm

Oh nooooo! Yes this would totally help get the smell out of her bedding and bed!!

20. June 29, 2017 / 10:08 am

When we travel we have our cat stay with a family member and for some reason my cat will not use the litter box there. As a result our family member ends up with a stinky carpet. I would love to try this and see if it helps the problem.

21. June 29, 2017 / 11:46 am

OdorKlenz looks nice. I need this for my house.

• June 29, 2017 / 6:57 pm

Nice! I know OdorKlenz also works on other surfaces and some fabrics as well so keep it in mind if you ever need it for that.

22. Misty Nelson Dawn
    June 29, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I haven’t heard about this and I think we need this we have an issue odor in our house because of my two dogs. Glad that you share this

23. June 29, 2017 / 3:07 pm

We are huge fans of products that don’t contain harsh chemicals and still work! And having a senior dog, this is something I will be looking into for sure!

24. June 29, 2017 / 6:10 pm

I have a stinky dog but I have never tried Odorklenz. I am definitely going to give this a try.

• June 29, 2017 / 6:53 pm

Thank you for trying it Sara! I would love to hear how it worked for you. It did wonders for us!

• June 30, 2017 / 2:24 pm

I do too and yet with pets there is bound to be odor at times. I love how this is chemical-free and safe for our pets!

25. June 30, 2017 / 8:53 pm

I love Riley but there are certain smells that we really need to get rid of around the house. I’ve been leaning towards better cleaners, the ones that are safe for everyone at home. This sounds perfect!

• July 5, 2017 / 4:46 pm

Exactly! We had a sick cat that sprayed, peed, something on the bottom of our curtains – we used EnvrioKlenz on them and they are like new!

26. August 15, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Thanks for the detailed write up, I have not come across this product before and been making do with Febreeze spray for our pets but this looks like it could be a better option.

• August 15, 2017 / 10:26 pm

Craig it truly IS a better option. I used to love Febreeze but I began to worry about too much fragrance and chemicals that could harm my pets. I appreciate you checking out OdorKlenz!