June Round-Up Come See What You Missed

Another whirlwind month where it simply just flew by!

Does anyone else feel that way?

It’s time for the June Round-Up my friends.

June Round-Up

I know it isn’t easy keeping up with our favorite blogs.

I often miss some great posts on the blogs I follow.

My round-up articles are for you to catch up on some posts you may have missed while you were busy living life.

So without further ado, here is the June Round-Up:

From the Happiness Is series:

Happiness Is … DIY Ammo Box Planter

June Round-Up Easy DIY Ammo Box Planter

Let’s start off the June Round-Up with a fun DIY project.

This easy 3 step planter will surely bring happiness to you every day.

Check out how to create this super easy DIY project in 3 simple steps.

From the Empowerment and Enlightenment section of the blog we have:

The 5 Factors Of Quitting: When It Is Healthier To Just Let Go

June Round-Up The 5 Factors Of Quitting

No one wants to be a quitter but sometimes letting go and moving forward with your own path is the best thing to do.

This article tells you when it is best to let go and gives you a 5-factor process to use in determining if that time is now.

Read now to get empowered.

Cross sectoring the Tech and Health sections we have a great article about SleepPhones just recently posted:

June Round-Up SleepPhones Bed time on your terms

We know that a good night’s sleep is key to our health and wellbeing.

I have had problems falling asleep as long as I can remember.

Listening to soft music has always helped but until I got my hands on SleepPhones finding a comfortable way to listen to music was nearly impossible.

Find out more about SleepPhones and sleep easy.

From the Entertainment section, we have a fun article in the June Round-Up

June Round-Up My Rider If I Were JNote

Have dreams of being a music star? Ever considered what demands you would make if you were the next Beyoncè?

I had a great deal of fun writing My Rider: If I Were A Superstar which features JNote, a talented friend of mine.

Come read my Rider and comment telling me what yours would be! We all have time to dream.

From the Beauty section, we have two great articles featuring two amazing brands. Dermalogica and Grande Cosmetics make the June Round-Up.

June Round-Up Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50

June Round-Up Which Is Your Favorite-GrandLIPS

Hydration is key to beauty and our skin needs as much hydration as it can get! Not forgetting that our lips are skin we need to take care of them too!

What I love about these two products is that both serve more than one function!

Dermalogica with it’s anti-aging, firming sunscreen for face and neck, and GrandeLips for plumping, firming, and hydration are two MUST HAVE beauty products.

Both of these are products I will be buying again and again.

Read More:

Firming Sun Protection SPF 50 For Face and Neck by Dermalogica

Thicker Plumper Lips With GrandeLIPS Feel Beautiful, Look Beautiful And It’s Vegan!

June was a big month for pet related blog posts and I have three really important articles that are must reads if you have pets.

First, for the round-up, we have an article that is aimed at saving you big bucks on pet medications!

June Round-Up FetchMyMeds Prescription Card

Read how to save money on your pet prescriptions

Next, we have a wonderful way to calm and soothe your pet’s irritations with Therabis.

June Round-Up Therabis For Your Dog

Therabis has 3 different formulas for 3 different concerns pet owners often face.

The Calm and Quiet sure has helped our Lyla!

Read how Therabis can help your pet.

The last article in the June Round-Up talks about Environmentally Friendly Wellness® Complete Health™ and how they offer a recycling program.

June Round-Up The Faces Of Wellness Cat Food

Another thing I am a major advocate of is recycling.

It’s so cool that two of my greatest passions are combined via Wellness – pets and recycling!

Read all about Wellness and their recycling program here.

I hope you have enjoyed the June Round-Up and that having a round up makes it easier for you to enjoy my articles.

Please leave me a comment telling me your favorite article from June or what you think of my round up.

Here’s hoping you have the best July ever!

Please subscribe and stay up on all the latest posts.

You will receive 2 free gifts when you do!

Please Share

• June 29, 2017 / 1:28 pm

Yes it’s time to start preparing – we are already hearing bangs and pops. The Therabis really is helping Lyla a lot!

• June 29, 2017 / 6:54 pm

Thank you Jeni! The GrandeLIPS are awesome! I need to get a few more colors in my next order! I will be able to justify getting them too with the money I save on pet prescriptions with Fetch My Meds! Yay!

1. June 29, 2017 / 6:49 pm

I love all of the great pet options you’ve posted! Our fur babies mean so much to us and it’s easy to leave them out of the shopping decisions – especially in the summer when things tend to get busy!

• June 29, 2017 / 6:53 pm

Right summer is such a busy time for families, we can’t forget our furbabies. Thank you so much – I love hearing what my readers enjoy!

2. June 29, 2017 / 8:55 pm

I am worn out just reading what you accomplished last month! I still love that ammo box planter!

• June 30, 2017 / 2:06 pm

LOL thank you Kelly. It sure does seem like a lot when you put most all of them in one post! Oh that was one of my favorites too!

3. June 29, 2017 / 9:25 pm

I absolutely cannot believe that June is basically over!! Where did it go? i love summer because my kids are home a lot more! My June was not great. Our dog Toby died 2 days after eating a dog food sample I got in the mail ( a WELL known brand). We are still heartbroken, but we adopted a puppy a few days later. I can’t be without a dog! I’ll have to try Therabis with Duke when he needs it.
    Christy Maurer recently posted…PrettyLitter Monitors Your Cat’s HealthMy Profile

• June 30, 2017 / 2:06 pm

I am SO sorry Christy. Did you find out if it was due to the food sample or just happened that way? So happy you got a new puppy!

4. Jennifer G
    June 30, 2017 / 7:06 am

Where the heck did June go? My kids got out of school for the summer yesterday so it’s going to be an interesting summer adapting to new schedules and so on. June was fabulous for us but I have a feeling that July is going to be even better.

• June 30, 2017 / 2:05 pm

Oh indeed! I am ready to start a fresh month myself. Enjoy summer with the kids!

5. June 30, 2017 / 10:34 am

Sounds like a lovely spread of articles to read! Thanks for sharing these again. I missed that one about the sleep phones and i think it’s really awesome! I’ll look more into it later on! Thanks so much!

• June 30, 2017 / 2:04 pm

So happy you got to see that one – it’s absolutely something to look into if you have sleep issues. Thanks for checking out the round-up!

6. June 30, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Oh dear June done. You have done so much awesome! Having a summary sure helps indeed

7. June 30, 2017 / 6:13 pm

You had a great month! I love your feature on calming pets – I will definitely have to check that out for my Cavie!

8. July 1, 2017 / 10:51 am

I absolutely love your June roundup! I’ll definitely share this to my friends who have furbabies too.

9. rika
    July 2, 2017 / 2:38 am

I want to try those GrandeLips and Dermalogica! I love skincare product with SPF 50+. I don’t own a dog, but will tell my mother in law about Therabis.

• July 2, 2017 / 9:21 pm

Thank you for sharing the info on Therabis with your mother in law! It sure helps our Lyla! You MUST get some of the GrandeLIPS! It feels dreamy and the Dermalogica has been saving my face on the golf course!!

10. July 3, 2017 / 12:13 am

June just flew by! For me, it was really special because my third child was born! 🙂

11. Misty Nelson Dawn
    July 3, 2017 / 10:16 am

Sounds like you had an awesome month and I want to try your skin recovery and it’s goo to have a SPF 50