Firming Sun Protection SPF 50 For Face and Neck by Dermalogica

I am not a sun worshiper but I do spend a great deal of time outdoors.

From golfing, hiking or gardening I get my share of UVA and UVB rays.

It really wasn’t all that long ago we first began to learn and understand the sun’s harmful effects on our skin.

When I was young we were all about lavishing our bodies in oil and laying out in the sun for hours.

Remember those silver reflective things to draw in even more sun? I sure do!

For many, this resulted in dry leathey looking skin.

Today we know better!

We know we need firming Sun protection for our face and neck.

Firming Sun Protection SPF 50 For Face and Neck

We know not only about the drying effects of the sun on our skin but we know the dangers of skin cancer from the sun as well.

Disclosure: I received Dynamic Skin Recover SPF50 for free but I was under no obligation to write about this product. I am writing out of my own free will and all opinions are my own. I only recommend products I trust, and love and feel are a true value to my readers.

Most makeup manufacturers are putting SPF protection in foundation to help us but it usually isn’t enough.

The sun does not care what color your skin is, what your heritage is, or how burn proof you are.

All skin is subject to cancer from harmful rays.

I received a skin product from Deremlogica that I just have to tell you about.

Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 For Face and Neck

Dermalogica SPF 50 For Face and Neck

One thing I specifically love about Dermalogica’s sun protecting and firming cream is how light it is.

I have always applied regular sunscreen to my face and neck but it always felt heavy and did not want to work well with my makeup.

Regular sunscreen leaves my face feeling greasy, and often would cause breakouts.

Dermalogica is cruelty-free, and as stated in this previous article highlighting some of their other products, they are Leaping Bunny Certified by PETA.

I love it when one product serves two functions!

Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 not only protects my skin from the sun’s harmful rays but it firms and lifts my skin at the same time.

This one product provides the long lasting skin hydration I need for a full day of golf, hiking, gardening, or spending time at the lake.

It defends my skin against both UVA and UVB rays and will help my skin stay young looking.

I wear it daily for basic errand running too because we can never be too careful.

Dermalogica’s Dynamic Skin Recovery is a top seller on their site and I can see why.

It works, and it is just the smart thing to do for your skin.

Regular sunscreen is not made for the face and neck and is far too heavy, and often too greasy.

The fact is Dermalogica is one of my favorite skin care lines so far, and I have tried a lot of brands.

This fits right into my current skin care routine and can fit right into yours, no matter what skin care brand you are currently using.

Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50

I do truly hope you all will consider protecting your face, neck, and all of your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.

Remember to stay hydrated, wear a hat, and also protect your eyes with good sunglasses with UV protection in the lenses.

I want each of you to be happy and healthy!

Please shop Dermalogica.

Also please stay up to date on posts like this by subscribing below.

You also receive 2 free gifts when you do!

1. June 21, 2017 / 1:26 pm

I stopped worshiping the sun a long time ago. Still get plenty of sun working in the garden and mowing the yard. This would be great to use for face and neck.
    candy recently posted…Spinach Facts/RecipeMy Profile

• June 21, 2017 / 6:32 pm

Same here Candy. I get PLENTY out golfing, gardening and such. This product is amazing – I am definitely going to be buying more when this runs out!

2. June 21, 2017 / 1:57 pm

I’ve never heard of this before but I’m intrigued ; ) I”ll have to look into it because I don’t really use too much sun protection on my face (due to grease and oily!) I need something oil-free that won’t close my pores! thanks for this info!
    Eloise recently posted…The NEED of Getting Even With SomeoneMy Profile

• June 21, 2017 / 6:30 pm

See that is why I didn’t put regular sun screen on my face! I love this product SO MUCH! Happy to share good info like this.

• June 21, 2017 / 6:29 pm

Exactly Stacie and I am so happy to have got to try it. This is now going to be a rebuy product!

• June 21, 2017 / 6:29 pm

I agree Jeni! I was looking for a good sunscreen for my golf bag the other day and had the hardest time selecting one and that was just regular sunscreen for my body! When it comes to our face and neck we want something that is FOR face and neck. I was so happy to get to try this out!

3. June 21, 2017 / 9:40 pm

I didn’t know Dermalogica had sunscreen?? I need to check this out!! I too, am trying to reverse a lot of sun damage from my late teens and early 20’s. Ugh.
    ricci recently posted…90 Day neuLASH ChallengeMy Profile

• June 22, 2017 / 7:04 pm

I know right?? I was so excited to get my hands on this! I am LOVING it and their skin care line is amazing!
      Give it a try you will love that it is not heavy and sticky on your face like regular sunscreen.

• June 22, 2017 / 7:03 pm

Oh I agree Oyinkan! This year is going to be a sizzler! Stay cool and protect your skin please.

• June 22, 2017 / 7:03 pm

Oh how lovely! Admitting jealousy lol. Seriously though yes indeed we need to be very careful of skin cancer due to over exposure to the sun! Let alone the sun’s aging effects on our skin. Thanks for looking into Dermalogica!

4. June 22, 2017 / 5:46 am

I need to be more vigilant about protecting my skin from the sun. So does my wife. Nice product to know about.

• June 22, 2017 / 7:02 pm

I am so happy you looked into it Tim and yes please do take care of your skin.

5. June 22, 2017 / 6:53 am

Firming AND sunprotection? Wow, that’s a dream combo that is a must try.

• June 23, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Absolutely – amazing isn’t it! No more sticky thick sunscreen on our faces or necks! I love how easy it is to apply makeup over it and how it feels so light on my skin. PLUS FIRMING YES!

6. Kathy
    June 22, 2017 / 8:37 am

These sound like some great products. It’s always important to me to make sure the skin is well protected.

• June 22, 2017 / 7:02 pm

It surely is Kathy and thank you for checking out Dermalogica. They have an amazing skin care line and I am in love with this because it will surely protect the skin while not being heavy and sticky on our faces.

7. Victoria Heckstall
    June 22, 2017 / 9:12 am

I really love trying new skincare products especially this one protecting from the sun. My sistter will surely love it too.

• June 22, 2017 / 6:59 pm

Thank you for letting your sister know about Dermalogica – it really is a great skin care line!

• June 22, 2017 / 6:58 pm

Oh my Panama sounds AWESOME! Enjoy!! Yes indeed we need to take the best care of our skin. Thanks for checking out my article on Dermalogica!

8. Annemarie LeBlanc
    June 22, 2017 / 11:36 am

Prolonged exposure to the sun can really cause skin damage like premature wrinkling. I always make sure that I put on sunscreen. The summer is here and it we’d be doing more outdoor activities. I will give Dermatologica a try. Maybe this would turn out to be a better product than the one I am currently using.

• June 22, 2017 / 6:57 pm

Thank you for looking into Dermalogica Annemarie. You are so right about the damage sun can do to our skin. I love that this specific product feels good on my face instead of those thicker sunscreens.

• June 22, 2017 / 6:54 pm

Thank you Angela for taking great care of your skin. Pregnancy can make us even more sensitive than usual. Wishing you all the best with the new little one on the way!

• June 22, 2017 / 6:53 pm

Me too Kelly! I truly do love it and will be buying more when I run out!

9. Misty Nelson Dawn
    June 23, 2017 / 9:32 am

I’m intrigued with this product and It sounds so promising I would love to try this and perfect for summer. Glad that you share this

• June 23, 2017 / 6:01 pm

Thank you for checking it out Misty! I love it because it is lighter and works with makeup – unlike regular sun screen!

10. June 23, 2017 / 9:46 pm

This sounds pretty good. I don’t like products that leave me feeling overly greasy or are so heavy I feel like my pores are clogged. With our hot temps it is important that I’m protecting my skin.
    Mimi Green recently posted…Did You See Growing Up Hip Hop ATL Last Night?My Profile

• June 23, 2017 / 10:04 pm

Me either Mimi that is why I am loving this. I would absolutely buy this one when I run out. It’s great.