I Beat My Sleep Problems With SleepPhones You Can Too!

In my Mother’s Day Gift Guide I featured a product that I have had even more time to use and SleepPhones have blown me away!

Actually, that’s not true.

SleepPhones have lulled me into a relaxing, calm sleep every night.

I have sleep issues. From tossing and turning to laying there, eyes wide open, a million things racing through my mind.

When I got my SleepPhones I loved them from the first night.

SleepPhones My Bedtime Secret

Disclosure: I am a SleepPhones Affiliate. After realizing how much I love mine, I signed up! There are affiliate links used in this post so if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission – so thank you for that if you do!

Since using them regularly I love them even more!

Can’t wait – get them now!

I have used them every single night since I first received them.

Every night I get to sleep quick and easy because of SleepPhones.

Before I had my SleepPhones I tried listening to soothing music through earbuds.

I had ordered seven different types of earbuds. I just wanted to find a pair that did not hurt my ears, were the right size, had good sound quality, and were comfortable to sleep in.

This task was impossible!

I did end up finding a pair of earbuds that worked alright, but they still were not comfortable to sleep in.

If you are like me and move around in your sleep at night earbuds just hurt when you lay on your side.

Here check out this vid real quick then come back and read more of my thoughts:

SleepPhones are soft, cozy, and wireless!

Did you see in the video how the woman had hers on with the wider part behind her head?

I wear the wider part up front and use the band as an eye cover!

My husband does the same.

Since we are day sleepers two weeks out of every month the ability to use them this way comes in handy.

You can control sound volume effortlessly, skip tracks, pause and play.

The system easily syncs or pairs with your smartphone, computer, or other Bluetooth compatible device.

If you are forgetful – no worries, your rechargeable USB battery (included)  fully charges in 3 hours and lasts up to 13 hours for those of us who really love our sleep.

Need to get up to use the bathroom or get a snack? The wireless range is quite generous – up to 30 feet.

Another cool feature is that you can completely remove the speakers and USB charger to wash your headband!

Speaking of headbands there are many colors and two fabric types.

Fleece and the one I love – the Breeze.

The fleece is 95% polyester and 5% spandex.

I do not recommend these for hot sleepers.

If you sleep hot get the Breeze.

Breeze is 88% polyester and 12% spandex.

The Breeze is silkier whereas the fleece is cushier.

Did I mention that the sound quality is excellent? It is!

SleepPhones Bed time on your terms

These comfy, non-slip, washable headphones (and sleep mask) can also be used when working out, doing yoga, meditating, basically, anything you can imagine!

What would you use your SleepPhones for?

Shop today and don’t forget people on your gift list for the coming holidays!

Wait, don’t leave yet … Sign up for my email list and get 2 freebies when you do! You will not be spammed and will only receive 1 email update per week.

Please Share

• June 26, 2017 / 2:36 pm

Stacie I hear you! More often than not I DID have a hard time falling asleep as when I calmed down and laid down all those thoughts came rushing in! SleepPhones WORKS! LOVE them!

1. June 26, 2017 / 12:43 pm

I have such a hard time sleeping that I’m willing to try anything. If this works I will be singing your praises. Thank you for sharing this.
    Jeanette recently posted…Grilled Pulled Pork Sheet NachosMy Profile

• June 26, 2017 / 2:35 pm

Jeanette, I swear by it! The only time I wake up now is due to a low blood sugar from my diabetes OR my shoulder pain which I am getting surgery for. SleepPhones can’t do much about either of those things, and I have to wake up for a low blood sugar but as far as helping me GET to sleep and get RESTFUL sleep – it’s amazing! I would not want to do without them. My husband stole my first set so I had to get another for me he loves them too. This is after me trying to talk him into falling asleep to music for years haha! Go figure. They also make a great mask to block out the sunlight if you have to sleep during the day like we often do, or for those nice midlife naps lol.

2. June 26, 2017 / 3:55 pm

Intersting – I think I spired this somewhere recently. I could see how they’d be very helpful. I don’t have much trouble falling asleep but have some friends who need help with that.

• June 26, 2017 / 6:43 pm

They are quite the rage right now so I am sure you have seen them somewhere. Amazing no one else has come out with this idea before now! They are awesome!

• June 26, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Ohhh Indeed!!! As long as your TV has bluetooth I can’t see why not. If you message SleepPhones on Facebook they are great about getting back to you fast. Good luck and I would love to know if that worked out!

3. Claudia Krusch
    June 26, 2017 / 5:29 pm

Wow SleepPhones might be exactly what I need. I have a hard time staying asleep if there is any noise in the house. I will have to pick up a pair to try. Great for Yoga to.

• June 26, 2017 / 6:39 pm

Indeed they sure are great for Yoga too!! I love mine – my hubby loves his – they are really amazing and so comfy to sleep in!

4. Lynn
    June 26, 2017 / 6:40 pm

Do you listen to the same thing or can you each pick something? I wonder how it would work while using a sleep mask for apnea. Might just need a padded helmet to include everything. Still, I have those nights that I cannot drop off.

• June 26, 2017 / 6:47 pm

We each connect to our own cell phones via blue tooth and we each listen to our own stuff even though we are right next to each other in bed. Pretty cool isn’t it! We both do use Pandora but you can listen to anything on your phone, or anything that has BlueTooth.
      Hummm I guess it would depend on what your apnea mask is like – The headband itself is really thin – especially the Breeze type which is thinner than the Fleece one.
      I assume you could put it over the mask straps too since it is stretchy.
      I would message SleepPhones on Facebook they are super helpful and very responsive. I hope that it does work with your mask because I really do believe you will love it.

5. Adaleta
    June 26, 2017 / 6:46 pm

Wow this is really cool, I have never heard of this but it is a really smart product!

• June 26, 2017 / 6:48 pm

Right? I am SO happy with it – truly works great and much more comfortable than anything I have ever tried. I look forward to going to bed now!

6. Jennifer G
    June 26, 2017 / 8:00 pm

OH MY LANTA! I may need these. I swear I can’t sleep if my husband is snoring, the dog is snoring, a child sneezes… I feel like I am awake a lot more often than I’d like through the night because of small little disturbances. Time to check these out.

• June 26, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Haha I hear you!!! My husband has to have a fan going full blast. Now with my night sweats I really do not mind it so much but full blast it sounds like a jet taking off! My dog growls at any of the three cats who attempt to walk into the bed room all through the night. GET SOME you will love them! Tune them all out!

7. June 26, 2017 / 9:58 pm

One thing that I love is to have some sort of white noise while I am sleeping. I have had some sleep issues in the past and I would love to be able to keep getting good sleep. These would be very nice to have.

• June 26, 2017 / 10:45 pm

Yes what I love about them using bluetooth is that you can listen to anything you like! I listen to Pandora spa radio or something soothing but you could listen to white noise through them too. Love them so much I look forward to bedtime now.

• June 27, 2017 / 9:10 pm

Exactly they are not JUST for sleep but can be used working out – yoga – treadmill – even golfing 🙂

8. June 27, 2017 / 12:13 am

I’ve never heard of sleep phones before but it sounds like an interesting concept. I need to check these out for myself.
    ricci recently posted…Netflix Summer Bucket ListMy Profile

• June 27, 2017 / 9:10 pm

Ricci I truly do love them – they have improved my ability to fall asleep in an extreme way.

• June 27, 2017 / 9:09 pm

I used to use meditation, white light meditation specifically but due to dealing with intense pain and panic attacks I needed something a little more intense. I can listen to music as well as guided meditations through the SleepPhones and love it!

• June 27, 2017 / 9:08 pm

I am so with you on the painsomnia! I am glad you are getting some. They sure do help me. I swear by them.

• June 27, 2017 / 9:07 pm

I am so glad to hear that Natalie. Not getting a good night’s sleep can really mess with mood and health.

9. Rebecca Swenor
    June 28, 2017 / 3:52 am

These SleepPhones are an awesome invention. I know I would love to try these out and they would make great gift ideas for my sons too. It is awesome they are not bulk but flat and they are inside the head band. Thanks for sharing these awesome SleepPhones.

• June 28, 2017 / 10:05 pm

Yes and I love that you can remove everything easily to wash them too! I admit there are nights I do not cleanse my face properly before going to sleep and I do get makeup on them sometimes. I absolutely love mine! Keep them in mind for the holidays as gifts! My husband and I both love ours.

10. June 28, 2017 / 5:22 am

I could’ve used this last night! I have so much to do these days and the kids are off for the summer so I’m having a hard time getting everything done which causes me to think too much at night and well I can’t sleep, dang it! I’m trying to work out a schedule to get through the summer, maybe these sleep phones would help lull me to deep sleep !
    Eloise recently posted…Best EYE Beauty Products (No More Zombie Mamas!)My Profile

• June 28, 2017 / 10:04 pm

Eloise I swear by them! They have been a game changer for my husband and me!

• June 28, 2017 / 10:26 pm

Ear buds always seem to cut into my lower ear socket. My husband likes to sleep to white noise. I enjoy soft music or a guided meditation. Thanks for checking them out!

11. June 28, 2017 / 4:41 pm

Wow, last night I could have used these for sure! I couldn’t fall asleep for hours, and was wondering whether I should pick up my phone and play some music or a few games to put me to sleep. This would have worked if I had them!

12. July 1, 2017 / 1:30 pm

This seems like a good idea for those who have trouble sleeping. I bet its super comfortable to wear too.

• July 1, 2017 / 1:46 pm

Oh Jess it is SO SUPER comfortable! I am so happy to have SleepPhones in my life!