Welcome Back To Happiness Is Posts

For those of you who have followed me from the beginning, you may remember I used to write regular articles called “Happiness Is”.

I am bringing them back! I have even made a link on the menu bar under Lifestyle.

Happiness Is articles are snippets of my life, things that bring me joy and happiness.

Welcome Back To Happiness Is Posts

I admit my previous articles are far from perfect.

Many of them have poor quality images or they are really short reads.

I considered deleting them and starting over but I just could not do that.

Too many wonderful, personal things that I wanted to share with you. Things I did not want to lose. I decided to keep them.

They are not only remembrances of my life, but they show how my blog has grown.

Happiness Is ...

We all start somewhere.

I have linked only about 25% of my Happiness Is posts under their category so far.

There are so many of them, it will take awhile to get them all listed there but you can check back as they trickle in.

Or you can do a search for Happiness Is and they will all come up for you.

I think it is fun to see more about the personal lives of the bloggers I enjoy following.

It is also nice to see articles written when they were new.

The most important aspect of the Happiness Is articles is the acknowledgment that it truly is the little things in life that matter.

I hope that you will check out some of the Happiness Is articles currently listed and stay tuned for new and better articles to flow in.

In continuing these articles, I have decided that they will be posted toward months’ end. They may be about a single topic, or they may encapsulate many happy moments through the month.

I would love it if you did and please leave me a comment if you do.

Thank you so much and I hope that each and every day brings you a touch of happiness too.

• May 10, 2017 / 3:47 pm

Indeed Jeanette I so agree with you. Thanks for checking out my post today.

1. May 10, 2017 / 11:38 am

Thank you. I just recently started blogging and I have such a long way to grow. I’m still finding my “voice” and will enjoy following along.

• May 10, 2017 / 3:46 pm

Hi Joanne. I just checked out your blog and it sure looks like you are at a MUCH better place than I was when I was new! There IS so much to learn – for real – and every day I still learn something new! Maybe that is why I love blogging so much – I get bored when I think have it all figured out lol

• May 10, 2017 / 3:45 pm

Thank you so much Stacie! I am glad that everyone seems to like that they are coming back.

2. Marcie W.
    May 10, 2017 / 2:13 pm

Happiness Is posts sound like a wonderful addition to your site and something worthy of a return. We could all use a little more uplifting positivity in our lives.

3. Pam
    May 10, 2017 / 7:04 pm

I will have to go back and check out your Happiness Is posts. I have t been around from the start so I missed them.

• May 11, 2017 / 2:44 am

Thank you so much for doing that. They are far from perfect but the new ones will be a lot nicer. Still there are so many that are meaningful and I hope they bring happiness to others.

4. May 10, 2017 / 7:53 pm

I’m so excited that you brought back your happiness is posts and shared it on Twitter!
    You were spot on when you said happiness is the little things in life that mean the most. That is sooo true!
    Looking forward to your posts!

• May 11, 2017 / 2:44 am

Thank you so much Nancy! I truly appreciate that you are excited to see them! That makes me happy!

• May 11, 2017 / 2:43 am

Awee thank you so much! I try to keep things 99% positive around here and even when I write about the heavy stuff I always find the bright spot. I am a huge believer in everything happens for a reason and this belief is proven time and time again. We just need to find the lessons in things. Thank you for reading the blog!

5. May 10, 2017 / 10:11 pm

I know that my idea of happiness is different from other people’s and I like that. I love that we are so different and unique that different things make us all happy!
    ricci recently posted…What the FRORK??My Profile

6. Jeni Hawkins
    May 11, 2017 / 7:43 am

Having these posts means a lot to you and so I think you made the right decision in keeping them. I can not wait to see where the new ones take you.

7. May 11, 2017 / 9:21 am

I absolutely adore this article. The world most definitely needs more happiness, and it is always so interesting to learn all of the different things that bring happiness to others.
    Amanda recently posted…Where to See Art in ChicagolandMy Profile

• May 11, 2017 / 1:40 pm

I agree! Some of the old ones are difficult to revamp because photos of events and such can not always be redone but just cleaning up the way it was written or formatted helps.

8. May 11, 2017 / 1:39 pm

I love these types of posts. They remind us to never forget the little blessings still happening in the background.

9. May 11, 2017 / 1:50 pm

Happiness is eating an ice cream sundae while watching a Detroit Tigers baseball game on TV. It tends to be the little things in life that put a smile on my face.

• May 11, 2017 / 5:01 pm

I love this! I am so happy you know where your happiness is! That sounds like a happy day to me too except maybe the Royals lol

10. Kathy
    May 11, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I love that you’re bringing this post back. I think everyone deserves some happiness in their lives. It’s something that truly can make anyone’s day.

11. May 11, 2017 / 10:26 pm

I don’t think I truly knew happiness until I had my son. When I’m having a bad day, a simple hug from him helps me and gives me some clarity

• May 12, 2017 / 3:17 pm

Exactly Lynndee I totally agree! A new Happiness Is article will be up on Monday!

12. May 12, 2017 / 10:07 am

“We all start somewhere.” that is true! Happiness is the ultimate goal everyone wants to feel in life, yet so few people seem to reach it this day and age… Love that you write about this topic in more than one post, I’ll be sure to check them out and spread the message : )
    BE HAPPY : )
    Eloise recently posted…What Nickname Is The Best For YOU? (Quiz)My Profile

13. May 15, 2017 / 11:33 am

It’s a nice segment on the blog. This reminds you of the things that you have in your life despite the challenges that you’re facing. I think it’s really awesome that you’re writing this kind of posts again.

• May 15, 2017 / 6:12 pm

Thank you so very much Carol! It means a lot to me that others enjoy them too.