Express Yourself and Get Noticed In Fun Socks

Why wear boring socks? Seriously.

With so many fun colors, patterns, prints, why would anyone not have a drawer full of fun socks?

Okay, maybe now and then I could see a reason to wear white, or black, but not often.

Rock Out With Your Socks Out! (1)

Disclosure: This is a collaboration between myself and Sock Fancy.

I was provided product and or payment for this article.

Even businessmen today are wearing funky socks with their suits and dress shoes.

At work, my husband is known as “fun sock guy”.

There are certainly worse things to be known as.

He and I can not go out to dinner without the waiter or waitress noticing his socks.

I love fun socks too and they sure make life more colorful.

Sometimes you can make a statement showing off something you are into such as a golf print.

You can use them bring out subtle colors or accents in your clothing.

Or create a drastic contrast to a rather subdued look such as my husband does with his suits.

They can be an artistic expression and are being worn by everyone from fashionistas to skateboarders.

Fun socks are universal!

I received the socks pictured above from Sock Fancy.

Sock Fancy delivers unique socks to your door via monthly subscription.

Sock Fancy Socks Delivered To Your DoorThere are various subscriptions you can select from. You can also earn free socks by referring friends.

If you are feeling especially creative, or have a business you want to promote you can even have custom socks made.

I am thinking about having some made with my logo on them and giving them as gifts.

I think giving a Sock Fancy subscription as a gift is a great idea from the norm.

Why be mundane?

Even a former president was recently gifted with them by another former president!

It’s more than a fad!

People that wear fun socks are considered rebellious, creative, intelligent, successful, and revolutionary.

Do a simple Google search of the following words:

“what fun socks say about you”

You will find that people who wear them are considered rebellious, creative, intelligent, successful, and revolutionary.

I agree!

Go get yourself some and join us!

Are you a creative person? Do you consider yourself revolutionary? Do you wear fun socks?

Tell me about it in the comments, please.

Please Share

1. May 2, 2017 / 1:20 pm

We were just visiting a place and they was a whole store full of nothing but socks. We had a blast looking at all the different kinds of socks available. Fun you husband is know as the sock guy.
    candy recently posted…Eggshells How to UseMy Profile

• May 2, 2017 / 8:52 pm

That would be fun to visit a shop that only sells fun socks!! How cool! Good timing for you to be reading this post too lol. Yes it is funny that he is known as that.

2. May 2, 2017 / 2:45 pm

I would be so much fun. I like lots of colors and why not have some fun with life. Why do we have to wear serious clothes all the time when we can wear something like this and just have fun.
    Jeanette recently posted…Celebrating the Wonder Woman In My LifeMy Profile

• May 2, 2017 / 8:43 pm

I agree! I love it when I see women dressing in fun colors and bold jewelry! If I had a job out of the house I would dress fun every day!

• May 2, 2017 / 8:43 pm

Exactly! That is funny you mentioned that as my husband is also totally into his ties. Ties AND socks …. humm I had better be sure he is not over doing it lol

3. May 2, 2017 / 6:55 pm

What fun socks! My kids have been into funky socks, especially for rollerskating. We have long winters here in Upstate NY, and I like to have some different socks to wear throughout the winter. This is such a fun idea!
    Marysa recently posted…4 Tips For Returning To Work After ChildbirthMy Profile

4. Yeu Doi
    May 2, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Life is short…so let’s have colorful socks! They rock! Love the colors and patterns. Great gifts ideas too.

5. May 2, 2017 / 9:09 pm

You had me at socks! Haha! My mother in law has always worn funky socks. Years ago she started buying them for me and now I’m totally addicted to fun socks!

• May 3, 2017 / 1:13 am

Nice haha that is awesome! You should check out Sock Fancy for her and yourself for mothers day!

6. May 3, 2017 / 5:15 am

That’s cute that your husband is willing to put on some fun socks and go out there into the world. I’m not opposed to doing such a thing. It would just depend on the outfit I had.
    David Elliott recently posted…The Top Ten Disney PrincesMy Profile

• May 3, 2017 / 10:48 pm

So happy you like them and know someone who would enjoy them. Thanks Angela for checking Sockfancy out!

7. May 3, 2017 / 7:44 am

I love crazy socks. My friends always get me some for Christmas. For sure I am going to check them out

• May 3, 2017 / 10:47 pm

Oh how cool – this year you could be the best sock person for the holidays lol

8. Rebecca Swenor
    May 3, 2017 / 9:06 am

Sock Fancy sounds like a great subscription box to receive with the fun socks. The fun socks are indeed something that everyone is wearing now days and they do make great gift ideas. I love that you can even personalize your own socks too. Thanks for sharing this awesome sock subscription box.

• May 3, 2017 / 10:47 pm

Indeed I really want to do that – it is a bit expensive to say the least though lol.

• May 3, 2017 / 10:46 pm

Me too! I wish I could be a barefoot person but my feet are too tender and I can’t stand my feet feeling dirty lol. We have so many pets too so my floors are forever being cleaned! They ARE fun – thanks for checking them out!

9. May 3, 2017 / 10:06 am

The crazy the sock the better I say. I wear crazy socks with my nursing scrubs everyday. I need to pay sock fancy a visit, they have some really cool prints.

• May 3, 2017 / 10:46 pm

Oh that is so cool! What a fun way to make scrubs more fun. Although, I have seen some pretty fun scrubs too!

10. Beeb Ashcroft
    May 3, 2017 / 5:29 pm

I LOVE wearing crazy socks! These are all SO cute. They would fit well in my collection. 😉

11. May 3, 2017 / 6:07 pm

Those socks are so fun. I hate plain old white or black socks.

12. May 3, 2017 / 7:54 pm

My husband would love getting these! He always wears fancy socks, and is always looking for them in stores! These look even cooler than he usually gets. This is the only item in his wardrobe that is playful, everything else is mono colored and pretty standard boring. I will let him know about this brand!

• May 3, 2017 / 10:39 pm

Sounds like a great gift for him for Father’s day !! I do plan to include this in my Father’s Day Gift Guide!

13. May 3, 2017 / 7:54 pm

I always love giving cute and colorful socks for birthday gifts. It is such a fun and unique way to celebrate someone…and keep their toes warm!
    Amanda recently posted…How to Get Rid of Mother’s Day GuiltMy Profile

14. Victoria Heckstall
    May 3, 2017 / 9:38 pm

You can mismatch your socks! You can draw with puffy paint on your socks (with your parent’s permission, of course)! You can just NOT wear socks! You can wear knee socks! You can wear low socks!

• May 5, 2017 / 7:48 pm

haha that is awesome Mimi! I love how you inspired everyone to have more fun with socks!

15. May 6, 2017 / 6:27 am

These socks are so cute! I must admit I am a white sock wearer. These would definitely be much more fun!
    sara recently posted…Mother’s Day GiveawayMy Profile

• May 16, 2017 / 1:38 pm

They do indeed! Someday I would love to get some with my blog logo on them!