Fashion Focus: Be The Best Dressed Wedding Guest For Summer Weddings With Anna-Kaci

June is around the corner and we know what that means!

Summer Weddings!

We all want to look great when attending weddings.

You can be the best dressed wedding guest in Anna-Kaci fashions!

Anna-Kaci has gorgeous fashions that are summer wedding ready!

Summer Wedding Style by Anna Kaci

Disclosure: This is a collaboration between Fashion Beyond Forty and Anna-Kaci. I received product and or payment for this Fashion Focus, however, I only promote brands I personally love. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links are used in this post.

When I was first approached by Anna-Kaci I knew I wanted to work with them! Anna-Kaci has everything you would need from street wear, glimmery, shimmery sequin party styles, bohemian, glam, and formal wear.

You name it, Anna-Kaci has it!

I also knew since summer weddings were approaching I would be needing something fun, and fashionable to wear as a wedding guest.

This sheer lace long duster cardigan and Vintage style embroidery lace ruffle dress caught my eye.

The dress is vintage inspired with a Gatsby 1920’s quality.

This styling is perfect for a rose garden, or any outdoor wedding event.

You will be the best dressed wedding guest by far!

Summer Wedding Fashion

Anna-Kaci is a leader in innovative women’s fashion.

I appreciate how Anna-Kaci speaks to all ages, and all fashion aesthetics.

Women can’t be put in a box when it comes to personal style.

I love wearing everything from street fashion to classic styles.

When it comes to shopping for clothes for weddings it can be a challenge.

I do not want to look like I am trying to show up the bride but I also do not want to look like I shopped my grandmother’s closet either!

This ensemble crosses over both vintage and today’s modern bohemian appearances.

Vintage Inspired Wedding Fashion

I styled my look with cute lace up stacked heels, and a complimenting scarf.

Bohemian Inspired Wedding Fashion

The dress looks fabulous with or without the cardigan.

You can also remove the scarf to show off more of the beautiful crochet vest.

The bottom of the dress has sheer see-through lace to show off just a little leg.

No reason you can’t be a little flashy at a wedding!

Gatsby 1920's Style Wedding Dress

The skirt has just the right amount of flow to catch the wind and draw the focus down so be sure to wear cute shoes!

By the way, the vest is removable if you want to wear the dress without it, or use the vest to style other looks!

Versatile clothing is wonderful because it stretches your wardrobe! Love it!

Long lace cardigan cover up

Just check out the detailing of this long lace cardigan!

Isn’t it beautiful!

It won’t be your fault if all eyes are on you!

Beautiful Wedding Guest Dress

You won’t mind if they are either!

This is the kind of fashion that simply makes you feel beautiful!

Anna-Kaci Vintage Lace Dress

This dress would even be magical as a wedding dress, and it does come in multiple colors! Vintage inspired wedding dress

Anna-Kaci has an online shop and is sold on Amazon.

I would love for you to check them out.

Their styles are truly unique and sport a lot of details!

I love fashion that is out of the ordinary and has a lot of eye-catching detail to it.

Fashion With Eye Catching Detail

The last thing I want is boring clothing!

I have actually been on the hunt for clothing that is more interesting and I found it in Anna-Kaci!

Fun Fashion for midlife women

I may be middle-aged but I refuse to let that keep me from dressing fun!

When you look good, you feel even better and it shows.

Fashion that makes you feel beautiful Anna-Kaci

If you are not in the market for wedding clothes. Or if vintage fashion isn’t your style, stay tuned!

Next week I will be featuring Anna-Kaci in a totally different way!

Think street style meets boho!

I am super excited about the upcoming look!

Get the dress

Get the Cardigan

Both come in multiple colors.

What do you think about this vintage wedding guest look?

I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

Please Share

1. Dana Rodriguez
    May 5, 2017 / 11:39 am

Beautiful dress! You look so pretty. I checked out their site and saw several things I love 🙂

2. May 5, 2017 / 6:10 pm

Wow this dress fits you so very well! I am loving the colors!

3. Ali Rost
    May 5, 2017 / 11:04 pm

You look absolutely beautiful! Your dress is whimsical and fun. The photos are stunning with all of the pops of color from the flowers. So nicely done

4. May 6, 2017 / 7:52 am

That is a really nice garden you are strolling through. I always enjoy taking my kids to explore some of the formal gardens near our house which are a nice way to get outside for some fresh air and exercise.

• May 6, 2017 / 1:30 pm

Thank you Tim. It is a lovely rose garden. A lot of the flowers have not bloomed quite yet but I will be heading back that way soon to check again.

• May 7, 2017 / 2:03 am

Thank you so much – I sure did it was a great day, beautiful place too. The outfit is so comfortable for being so fancy.

5. Victoria Heckstall
    May 7, 2017 / 4:50 am

Wedding dress vintage look is also I really love. Yours is look much better and comfy for the weather.

6. Rebecca Swenor
    May 7, 2017 / 6:09 am

This is the prettiest dress with the cardigan I have seen in a while. I love this dress and you are right it can be worn with or without the cardigan. This dress I am going to have to check out for sure and I love the color. Thanks for sharing this awesome outfit.

• May 7, 2017 / 1:01 pm

Thank you so much for checking it out Rebecca! I love the seafoam green as well but they have it in a lovely lavender and other colors too.

7. May 7, 2017 / 7:08 am

I love your wedge shoes! I love dressing up and going for summer weddings. (I especially love wedding punch!)

• May 7, 2017 / 1:00 pm

Ohhh me too! And the cake! LOL thank you so much those shoes are cute. I need to remember where I got them!

8. Love You Wedding
    May 7, 2017 / 7:50 am

The dress is very pretty! I love the crocheted vest. Great that the dress can be worn 3 ways – bare, with a scarf, and/or with a cardigan.

9. May 7, 2017 / 12:57 pm

You look fab! A vintage look looks good on you. I am loving the lace and ruffle details in your outfit. So pretty!
    Lynndee recently posted…Avocado Dessert RecipesMy Profile

• May 7, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Oh what a fun wedding it is going to be! I love his wedding venue! Congrats to them!

10. May 7, 2017 / 7:38 pm

I love that dress!! Iw will be perfect for summer weddings and that cardigan is the perfect accessory!! Great outfit!!
    ricci recently posted…Friday Five | Life LatelyMy Profile

11. Jennifer G
    May 8, 2017 / 1:13 pm

What a beautiful dress! Totally love it. I have a wedding to go to soon so I will have to check some of these out.

12. May 8, 2017 / 4:53 pm

I love everything about this outfit. It’s perfect or weddings

13. May 9, 2017 / 6:21 am

I adore this lace cardigan, you can do so much with it. I love color of the dress and it screams summer.