Daily Goodie Box May Edition Reveal

It’s time for another Goodie Box reveal!

May has brought a lot of wonderful products and a personal fav of my own.

If you have not heard of Daily Goodie Box before, I urge you to read another article on the blog which gives you tips and tricks for getting your own!

Daily Goodie Box is a 100% FREE box of full sized and sample-sized goodies.

Again be sure to check that previous article to learn more about signing up, how to get one, and just how free, free can be!

Let’s take a look at May’s samplings:

Daily Goodie Box May Edition

Included in the May Box:

Goviter – Viter Energy Mints

Tiger Balm – Pain Relieving Patch

Prince of Peace – 100% Natural Ginger Candy

Volo Vitamins – Energy Stickpacks

Natralia – Eczema Body Wash & Shampoo

Georgia Grinders – Creamy Peanut Butter

ONA Treats – Cookies and Bars

Andalou Naturals – Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream Pods

Swago – Cologne Wipes For Men

Kicking Horse Coffee – Kick Ass Ground Coffee

My personal favorite? The coffee!

The Daily Goodie Box is 100% free. You enter no credit card or payment information when signing up! The shipping is also free.

An honest to goodness FREE box of wonderful products to your door – no strings attached.

Yes, they do appreciate if you review your items, and they love social media attention, but it is not a requirement.

May's Daily Goodie Box

I think Daily Goodie Box has a really good thing going on.

We get to try brands we may have never heard of before and spread the word about them to others.

I just love sampling things, especially when they are new to me.

Get in on the fun and sign up!

What do you think of Daily Goodie Box? Do you plan to sign up? If you have signed up did you get a box yet? I would love to hear from you in the comments.

If you like to stay updated on things like this please subscribe!

Please Share

• May 22, 2017 / 5:07 pm

Get signed up Michelle. You will love getting them – and they are FREE!

1. May 22, 2017 / 1:12 pm

I’ve never heard of these goodie boxes but I need to. I would love to spoil myself for something like this coming in the mail for me. It looks like some pretty awesome stuff.
    Jeanette recently posted…Summer Fun with Wet Ones® Hand WipesMy Profile

2. May 22, 2017 / 4:05 pm

The ONA Treats cookies look so tasty. I would also love to try the Kicking Horse Coffee. I love goodie boxes, it’s like receiving a surprise gift year round.

• May 22, 2017 / 5:04 pm

It was a real kick ( no pun intended ) to get a full sized bag of the coffee!! It is VERY rich and robust that is for sure! It WILL get you going in the morning haha!

• May 22, 2017 / 5:03 pm

Natalie I wish that it came in a larger sample but from what I got to try of it – it was great!

3. karlyn cruz
    May 23, 2017 / 12:47 am

I really all the stuffs. Its awesome and surprising. I love goodie box too.!

4. karlyn cruz
    May 23, 2017 / 12:48 am

I really love all the stuffs. Its awesome and surprising. I love goodie box too.!

• May 23, 2017 / 1:03 pm

Go sign up Ricci – nothing to lose – it’s fun getting free goodies.

5. May 23, 2017 / 7:18 am

I just love beauty boxes because you get to try so many fun products that you most likely wouldn’t pay a ton to try out the full size product. Looks like you found some amazing products.
    Amanda recently posted…Best Books to Find Mom BalanceMy Profile

• May 23, 2017 / 1:02 pm

I really have found a few favorites that I now buy myself. The full sized items are awesome especially when I love them. Thanks for checking it out Amanda – oh and I love the snacks in the boxes too haha.

6. Rebecca Swenor
    May 23, 2017 / 7:19 am

Daily Goodie Box sounds amazing. I will have to share with my sisters. These products are all something I would love to try. Anything that is free to try is amazing., Thanks for sharing the information.

• May 23, 2017 / 1:01 pm

Exactly! When it is TOTALLY free like this there is absolutely no risk. I have found many items through Daily Goodie Box that I now buy regularly. It’s such a great way to market products to us. Thanks for checking it out and sharing with your sisters!

• May 23, 2017 / 1:00 pm

Echo – you should go sign up – it is so fun to get free items – especially when they are great items and some full sized. Haha yeah I can totally see you loving the coffee too!

7. Kathy
    May 23, 2017 / 9:24 am

Looks like a lot of great items. I love seeing all these boxes. They’re so much fun being a surprise at what you get.

• May 23, 2017 / 12:53 pm

Thank you so much! I hope you go sign up too. It is so fun to get surprises.

8. May 24, 2017 / 4:52 am

The 100% Natural Ginger Candy caught my attention. Always looking for healthy snack options. The Cologne Wipes for Men also piqued my curiosity.

• May 24, 2017 / 12:25 pm

I did not try the ginger snacks myself because my daughter is TERRIBLY allergic to ginger – of all things right!? I gave them to my ex who absolutely LOVES ginger. I need to find out what he thought of them.

• May 24, 2017 / 12:21 pm

Haha right! I am having some right now and I will say it is not my all time favorite coffee but it does perk me up FAST!!!

• May 24, 2017 / 12:19 pm

It really is! Especially when it has all these goodies and was 100% FREE!

9. Katherine
    May 26, 2017 / 12:15 am

I’ve had that coffee before. You’ll get a lot done, that’s for sure.

• May 27, 2017 / 6:56 pm

Haha right!? It’s not my favorite coffee flavor wise but I tell you – you are so right – I get TONS done when I drink it lol