Wordless Wednesday Family Photo Board

Today’s Wordless Wednesday topic is Family Photo Board.

As you know, I can’t go totally wordless. I will try to keep it pithy.

Welcome To Wordless Wednesday Family Photo Board

Do you have a photo board? Do you strategically plan what goes up on yours?

If you are like me photos just happen to end up on mine.

I probably need to organize it or restructure it entirely.

I have plenty of non-digital photos to do that with, although not as many as I used to have.

Here is my photo board…

Wordless Wednesday Family Photo Board

My family is weird, wacky, different, crazy, and we have our issues like most families.

Our family is also full of love.

What is on your photo board?

Is it neat and tidy or a hot mess like mine? I would love to hear your comments and feel free to ask questions about my photo board.

1. April 12, 2017 / 11:47 am

I really need to make a family photo board. I am terrible about putting pictures up in our house and this would be so fun and easy to take care of!

• April 12, 2017 / 11:56 am

It is rare these days that we have actual photos that are not digital but this is a nice place to display old ones, or the rare new prints we get.

• April 12, 2017 / 3:59 pm

It is fun. You can change it up or leave it. I mostly leave mine unless a family member sends me a new pic.

• April 12, 2017 / 3:58 pm

Making one would be great if you are crafty. My daughter and I bought this one ages ago I think at TJ Maxx maybe. I do not have patience enough to make one – I can barely get photos on it regularly haha!

• April 12, 2017 / 3:57 pm

I bought mine haha – actually I think it was my daughter’s and I inherited it – heck it is enough to get the photos on it – I am not making one. HAHA!

2. Pam
    April 12, 2017 / 7:03 pm

I love your family photo board. I actually don’t think we have any family photos displayed around the house right now.

• April 12, 2017 / 11:27 pm

We only have them displayed there on the board and in the hallway. I really do not have any places to sit photos on so I went for the board.

3. Claudia Krusch
    April 12, 2017 / 8:08 pm

I need to do a family photo board. It is a great way to display your family photos. I have the perfect pictures for it.

4. April 12, 2017 / 8:35 pm

Oh I don’t have a photo bored, but this is super cute.

• April 13, 2017 / 11:46 am

Exactly! Every family has their “stuff” but as long as there is love that is all that matters.

5. April 13, 2017 / 6:26 am

This is a seriously great idea! I need to make one for our home- my oldest daughter would especially love this!

6. Rebecca Swenor
    April 13, 2017 / 7:25 am

I actually don’t have a photo board. This is something I am going to have to do because my photos are all just in boxes mainly hiding. The photo boards are a great way to show these memories off. Thanks for sharing the idea.

7. April 13, 2017 / 8:39 am

I don’t have a photo board. Although more recently, most of my pictures that I have taken have stayed on a computer. i was wishing I had printed them out and put them in an album though. I will have to think about that.
    David Elliott recently posted…Cooking With B : Easter Egg EditionMy Profile

• April 13, 2017 / 11:44 am

I hear you. Most of mine are on the computer as well. I sort of miss the “old days” of regular in my hand photos!

• April 13, 2017 / 11:43 am

Thank you for checking it out Alyssa! Mine is sort of a hot mess lol I need to rearrange it and put some newer pics on it maybe.

• April 13, 2017 / 4:05 pm

I need to get more recent pictures on mine. They are so fun though aren’t they!

• April 13, 2017 / 11:27 pm

Indeed! My board seriously needs a revamp as it has become cluttered but I need to get some new prints made. All mine are on the computer now too.

8. April 14, 2017 / 12:09 am

I have a photo board in my office. It has a bunch of pictures of me and my son (mostly together, but a few of just him and one of me when I was a baby). It also has this little wooden flower that my mom bought and wrote on for my first Mother’s Day.

• April 14, 2017 / 12:12 pm

Awee that is so sweet. That is what is cool about photo boards, you can add things that are not necessarily photos and personalize it more.

9. April 14, 2017 / 6:43 am

That is so cute! I don’t have a photo board, but I think I’m going to make one anytime soon. Thanks for the idea! Love it!

10. Cat
    April 14, 2017 / 6:03 pm

I have been wanting to start a photo board for our family! I’ve seen this idea all over Pinterest, and it is something I have been meaning to do. I love how yours turned out!

11. April 14, 2017 / 10:16 pm

I love this idea of a photo board. Whenever you look at it, you have your memories of those days coming back to you, and they are always happy memories. People we have met, things we have done. This is inspirational for me to make something like that for us as well – thank you for the idea!

• April 15, 2017 / 12:15 am

Inspire is my “word of the year” so it makes me very happy to hear that I inspired you to create something like this. Thank you! Everything you said is so spot on! It is lovely to walk past it – each time a different photo catches the eye and those memories come back.

12. April 15, 2017 / 9:45 am

What a cute idea! I have never had a family board, but it would be a great way to display pictures!
    Echo recently posted…Quick Like A Bunny CupcakesMy Profile

13. Gabriel
    April 17, 2017 / 1:59 pm

We made a photo board for our daughter a few years back but she hasn’t changed the pictures out in a while. The downside to great cameras on phones. You get a ton of great pics but they never get printed out.

• April 18, 2017 / 1:30 pm

Thank you Eloise! Don’t you hate it when things just disappear! I have recently discovered that my mountain bike is missing! How does a person lose THAT? LOL