Wellness ® Complete Health™ Cat Food #HealthyMeetsHappy

My Lyla gets a lot of focus on the blog but it was time for my cats to receive some special attention. They also needed a cat food that was healthier than what I had been feeding them.

Not that I would ever buy a bad food for them but I knew there had to be something better out there for them.

Better nutrition was what I was after for them.

A natural grain free cat food was my main requirement.

This post is sponsored by Wellness® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the availability of Wellness Complete Health and NEW Complete Health Grain Free Cat Food available at PetSmart, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Neither Wellness or PetSmart is not responsible for the content of this article.

You know the old saying goes “you are what you eat”. I am into eating clean eating. I wanted the same for my cats.

Our pets depend on us to provide them with healthy food, and it is more important for pets since they eat the same thing every day!

I knew there were better options out there that would provide better nutrition for my kitties.

When I had the chance to let my cats try Wellness® Complete Health™ Cat Food I jumped on it!

Wellness Natural Food For Pets

Wellness® Complete Health Grain Free recipes are formulated with carefully chosen ingredients and formulated with vitamins and minerals for optimal health.

Wellness Cat Food Natural Complete Nutrition

There are three NEW Grain Free options in the Complete Health line:

Adult: Deboned Chicken and Chicken MealIndoor: Salmon and Herring Meal, Kitten: Deboned Chicken and Chicken Meal.

Indoor: Salmon and Herring MealKitten: Deboned Chicken and Chicken Meal.

Kitten: Deboned Chicken and Chicken Meal.

I opted for Indoor for my cats since they never go outside unless I am with them, and they only go out for a few minutes at a time.

Wellness Cat Food At PetSmart

Wellness Complete Health recipes are free from corn, carrageenan, soy, wheat, artificial colors, and flavors.

Wellness Cat Food Great Nutrition

I appreciate that every ingredient Wellness puts into their foods have a distinct purpose. Wellness does their research and they are confident of each health benefit for each ingredient. They use the correct amounts of each ingredient.

The result is that we humans see an improvement and difference in our animals!

They are not about hype or adding unnecessary things into their foods just to make it seem more appealing on the label!

Wellness just puts pure, authentic ingredients into their pet foods. No fillers, no artificial flavors.

This makes their pet food superior for our superior furkids!

I love Wellness’s Catisfaction Guarantee:

If your cat doesn’t like the new Wellness recipes, please return the unused portion back to Petsmart for a full refund. Catisfaction Guarantee.

I am excited to see how my Tibet, Nub, and Pumpkin feel about Wellness Complete

Wellness Cats

Check out PetSmart and Wellness On Their Social Media Channels:

PetSmart Instagram

Wellness Instagram

PetSmart Facebook

Wellness Facebook

PetSmart Twitter

Wellness Twitter

Visit PetSmart®  to check out and purchase your cat’s favorite Wellness® Complete Health and Complete Health Grain Free options.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness®. The opinions and text are all mine.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:04 pm

That makes sense. I wonder if it isn’t the fillers in some foods making him sensitive.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:03 pm

Terri I am really happy to have got the chance for my cats to try it out. I don’t know why I never did before!

1. April 19, 2017 / 11:59 am

I love that wellness does not put fake stuff in there. I like that there are no fillers and food. We do not have a cat but we do have a dog and I will have to check and see what they have for dogs.
    Jeanette recently posted…Stack up Fun with the #OreoGames ChallengeMy Profile

• April 19, 2017 / 8:02 pm

Oh yes please do! They absolutely have dog food and it is also wholesome. One of the best lines out there is what I am finding out.

2. robin rue
    April 19, 2017 / 12:22 pm

Sounds like great cat food. My mother in law has a cat so I will make sure she knows about this.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:01 pm

Please let her know especially if she is selective about what she fees her kitty.

3. April 19, 2017 / 12:25 pm

I miss having a cat every day. I have a dog, but he doesn’t offer the cuddles that I’m used to receiving from all the kitty’s at my parents home.
    Katie Kinsley recently posted…GRILLED CHILI CILANTRO LIME CHICKENMy Profile

• April 19, 2017 / 7:58 pm

Our Lyla is not exactly a cuddler either. She is loving, loves puppy massages, being petted etc but she is not much about giving back LOL. Our cats all love to cuddle but boy is it on their terms LOL. My cats take up all the space and I squeeze in – but I love them so much they are worth it.

4. April 19, 2017 / 1:17 pm

We don’t have any cats around the house anymore. I understand that if you are or want to eat healthier why wouldn’t you want the best for your fur babies that are in you household. Sounds like the Wellness cat food is a great product for kitty.
    candy recently posted…Gnocchi with PeasMy Profile

• April 19, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Thank you. Pets are wonderful but we are responsible for their care so I want to give mine the best can that I can.

• April 19, 2017 / 7:55 pm

I am so very happy that I went for it and tried it out. Truly, impressed with it!

• April 19, 2017 / 7:52 pm

I got some of their CORE Simply Shreds as well. My cats share one packet of it each morning in addition to their dry food. It’s like a healthier treat for them. THEY LOVE it and I tell you what, I dropped some on the counter and picked it up with my fingers! It’s like human food! I mean I would almost eat it myself! There is a lot of broth too which my cats LOVE. Awesome stuff indeed.

• April 19, 2017 / 7:50 pm

Please do Lisa – nothing in this food is unnecessary or a filler. My cats are not hounding me for treats or over eating even though they love it. It is like it is keeping them truly full and content.

5. April 19, 2017 / 4:09 pm

Wow two blogs I visited today talked about how great Wellness brands are–I may just have to check this out further. THanks for the info.

• April 19, 2017 / 7:48 pm

I sure would Lorie – my cats are loving it – staying full and not begging for treats or more food later on!

6. April 19, 2017 / 4:24 pm

I am a big fan of Wellness, too! They were leaders in the healthy pet food movement and really one of the trailblazers in limited ingredient pet foods.

P.s: love your boots!

• April 19, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Haha thank you so much! I wear them way too often LOL.
      Yes my cats are doing great on Wellness! They stay full and are not begging for treats or more food 2 hours later!
      Love it!

7. April 19, 2017 / 5:06 pm

I love that we can get our pets foods that are healthy instead of filled with all sorts of fillers. That helps keep them healthy.

• April 19, 2017 / 7:47 pm

Exactly! My cats are not begging for treats and are staying full instead of being hungry again a couple hours later!

8. Pam
    April 19, 2017 / 5:38 pm

Our cats have to do grain free food because of stomach problems. We have tried a few brands out but I will have to check out this one.

• April 19, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Pam mine are doing great on it so far. I notice they are not overeating – even though they do love it – and they are not begging for treats all of the time. I think they are getting FULL and it sticks with them since there are no icky fillers!

9. Claudia Krusch
    April 19, 2017 / 6:30 pm

I have been hearing great reviews from my friend for Wellness food. I have two cats that would love it. I will have to give it a try.

• April 19, 2017 / 7:45 pm

I would if I were you. Not only do my cats love it but they are not begging for treats all the time OR over eating! That is a great sign!

• April 19, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Exactly I couldn’t have said it better myself, I DIDN’T LOL! Health and behavior is so important to include in there – thank you!
      The kitties are loving it but a good thing is they also are not over eating or begging for treats! Yay!

10. April 19, 2017 / 7:50 pm

I discovered Wellness products only within the last 3 years. Before my cat passed away I was searching for better quality food to feed her. Wellness wet food was definitely one of the brands she loved and could handle on her stomach without any problems. When I adopt again I’ll definitely be picking up Wellness food. Cute pics by the way.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:10 pm

Thank you for the compliment. When our Vino was ill we were looking for a wet brothy food and all we could find at the time was another brand – not a great brand at that. While I was picking up this dry food from Wellness we also saw the packets of CORE which also turned out to be brothy! Yay! PLUS – it looks SO DANG GOOD – lol seriously I am tempted to try it!
      So sorry your kitty passed, it is never easy. We lost our Vino too.
      I am so happy to have found Wellness for our kitties still with us. I want the best for them – I know you do too.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:08 pm

I just have no idea why I never tried them before. I guess we all get stuck in our routines. This has been great for my cats so far. I will be following up for sure.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:07 pm

So far Jessica – amazing! My cats seem to be getting FULL and in a healthy way. They are not eating as much but they do love it. They are not begging for treats all day or over eating.
      I am loving this! I do not know why I never tried Wellness before!

11. April 19, 2017 / 8:02 pm

This sounds like a good brand and would go back to it if I get another cat who doesn’t require the special diet my current cat does.

• April 19, 2017 / 8:06 pm

Totally understand the special diet needs. Do what is best for your furbaby!

12. April 20, 2017 / 12:49 am

I am constantly amazed by how far pet food (and toys and gear and training, etc.) has come. When I was growing up, I really only remember one or two brands of food. Even when I got my first cats as an adult, Wellness didn’t even exist as a company and no one was talking about where ingredients were sourced. There were no readily available grain-free options and there was no discussion about transparency when it came to pet food companies sharing information about what was in their foods. I’m impressed with the Wellness commitment to quality!
    Sarcastic Dog recently posted…Share your Pet Adoption Story to Win Barkworthies Treats (here and on Facebook!)My Profile

• April 20, 2017 / 2:03 pm

Me too and I agree! I am 47 so I think I get behind on what is out there. I get stuck in my ways and keep getting the same thing even though new foods come out that are better. I am so glad my cats are eating this now!

13. Karlyn Cruz
    April 20, 2017 / 5:42 am

Kitties really cute. I love it! This post really helps because it gave great advice! That’s wonderful!

14. Chasity L Boatman
    April 20, 2017 / 6:00 am

I love this post! We order our cat food online because we haven’t found cat food in our town that’s healthy enough for our sweet cat.

15. Victoria Heckstall
    April 20, 2017 / 6:19 am

Cute cats! I don’t have cats, but many of my friends have, I am gonna share this with them.

• April 20, 2017 / 1:59 pm

It sure is showing great results for my kitties. They also LOVE the CORE shreds in the pouches!

16. April 20, 2017 / 8:59 am

We’ve always loved Wellness and have even fed it to Dolly before, and their treats. I’m disappointed to see that their cat foods contain chicken meal though. Dolly has food allergies and when trying to find a food that was right for her I found out that she could not eat anything with chicken meal, so thinking it might not be as good for cats too.

• April 20, 2017 / 2:02 pm

That is so interesting! From what I understand – chicken meal is the same as chicken only dried. I wonder what it is about the meal that Dolly can not tolerate. Poor Dolly. It is truly as healthy as chicken unless there is more about it I am unaware of, which if you know more please share!

17. April 20, 2017 / 1:25 pm

I haven’t seen this brand of food but then again it has been a long time since I have had a cat. I will have to tell my sister about this food, she has a huge orange and white cat.
    uprunforlife recently posted…100+ Gym Hairstyles for Long HairMy Profile

18. April 20, 2017 / 6:16 pm

I have never tried Wellness food for my dog. She is quite picky, but I am sure she would give it a try!

• April 20, 2017 / 6:49 pm

Wellness is new to me for the cats too. I am so glad I found out about it!

19. April 21, 2017 / 5:45 am

When we still have a dog at home, hubby and I try to choose healthy food for him at all times and he was really happy about it.

20. April 21, 2017 / 8:02 am

Pet health is so important. The right food is a huge part of that. You always want to feed them the best.
    Echo recently posted…Liquid Ice GranitaMy Profile

• April 21, 2017 / 2:11 pm

Indeed Echo! I am so happy to have found Wellness – or they found me – either way I am happy for it.