Mother’s Day Gift Hunting? We Have You Covered, Perfectly!

My Kindergarten teacher’s name was Miss Comfort.

She was such a pretty lady with bright blue eyes and long brown hair.

She had the brightest smile and was so sweet to all of the kids in my class.

Although I was young obviously, I remember her well.

She had such a maternal instinct about her. Maybe that is why when it comes to the word “comfort” I always associate that with motherhood.

That is why when it comes to gift giving for Mother’s Day the first thing that comes to mind is a comfortable set of Pajamas.

Save 20% on up to 2 items with my code FBF20 – that’s one PJ set for you, one for mom!

Mother's Day Gift Hunting- We've Got You Covered!

Disclosure: I am a Covered Perfectly affiliate, thus affiliate links are used. I was provided a set of Covered Perfectly PJs to facilitate this post.

I have PJ sets from many well-known stores. PJs that have long pants, shorts, short sleeve tops, long sleeve tops. PJs for every season.

All these choices yet I keep having issues. Either they tug, or they pull, or they ride up. Some are just too hot, some are not something I would answer the door in. Some of my PJ’s cause my hot flashes to be even worse.

None of these high-end pajama sets give me comfort.

I experience one issue or another with every set I own, except for one…

My Covered Perfectly PJs. Yes, I have written about these before.

I love them so much that when Covered Perfectly came out with a new color, and new V neckline, I had to get my hands on them.

I also had to write about them and remind you all that Mother’s Day is coming soon!

This pajama set from Covered Perfectly is the best thing a mother could receive.

I know, because I am a mother, and I own two sets.

They are absolute perfection! No issues with tugging, pulling or riding up. They are comfortable all night long, even when I have hot flashes. I can wear them to open the door for a delivery or talk to my neighbor in the yard without feeling embarrassed. In fact, I have done just that.

I know that there are many choices when it comes to gifts for Mother’s Day. Most moms want nothing more than a big hug.

She will feel like she is getting a hug from you each time she wears her Covered Perfectly PJ set!

How do you want to make your mom feel when she thinks of you?

Covered Perfectly PJ set for Mother's Day

There is nothing better than snuggling up on the sofa after a long day, a glass of wine, or hot cocoa in hand watching a good movie. What better way to make her feel all cuddly and warm than a soft PJ set?

She also won’t be cursing you out under her breath from the hot flashes!

I have to warn you, these PJs fly off the shelves so get yours fast if you want the best selection!

They come in Ink Blue (shown here) and Black, size Small through 1X

Covered Perfectly For Mother's Day

You can also check out the original PJ / Leisure Suit set for a different neck style and more color options.

While you are shopping for mom, you should grab yourself some too, you will love them, I promise!

• April 10, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Indeed and I swear these are SO comfy! Everything else I am either too hot or too cold. I feel like Goldilocks in this 🙂

• April 10, 2017 / 2:08 pm

HilLesha I absolutely love these! I have two pair of them and can’t stand sleeping in anything else anymore.

• April 10, 2017 / 7:17 pm

Oh yes because if you only got a pair for her you will want to keep it for sure!

• April 10, 2017 / 7:15 pm

Kelly you will absolutely LOVE these PJs. They are honestly better than anything I have from that high end mall shop or anywhere.

1. April 10, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Those look like just so comfortable pajamas. I practically live in pajamas when I’m at home. I would definitely have to buy a pair these because they look so soft and comfortable.
    Jeanette recently posted…Baseball Mom Spring Survival KitMy Profile

2. April 10, 2017 / 8:06 pm

That would be a great gift! Something that lasts a long time and is practical. Looks very comfy!

• April 10, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Exactly! They are super comfy all night long. All day long too haha since I have literally spent an entire 24 hour period in them.

3. Claudia Krusch
    April 10, 2017 / 8:58 pm

You can never go wrong with giving PJ’s as a gift. I would love to get this set for Mothers Day.

• April 10, 2017 / 11:04 pm

Trust me she would! Its the ONLY PJ set that does not make me get too hot at night.

• April 11, 2017 / 1:21 am

Thank you Ricci. Covered Perfectly has the best PJ’s I have ever found and they are great for any day – not just gift giving. Check them out for yourself.

4. Karlyn Cruz
    April 11, 2017 / 2:16 am

Yey! It’s really perfect. My Mom will surely like it. Look so comfy. Love it!

• April 11, 2017 / 2:17 am

Thank you Karlyn I am so glad you are getting some for your mom but you will wish you had got some for yourself too. They are amazing.

5. Rebecca Swenor
    April 11, 2017 / 6:50 am

Covered Perfectly is a place I have never shopped at before but I am going to have to check these comfy pj’s out for sure. I do believe that pajamas are indeed a great gift idea for mother’s day. It is important for mom to be comfy so what better way than a new set of comfy pj’s. Thanks for sharing this awesome gift idea.

• April 11, 2017 / 11:25 am

So happy to share the info Rebecca. Seriously and truly, I HAD to have a second pair so offered a second article to them for Mother’s Day as it is a great gift idea but moreso … I wanted another pair! I love them THAT much!

6. Lynn
    April 11, 2017 / 7:08 am

It looks like a sort of t-shirt material. That’s always comfy.

• April 11, 2017 / 11:24 am

It sort of is! But not really haha they have a special material they manufacture and use. It’s truly amazing!

7. Victoria heckstall
    April 11, 2017 / 7:42 am

It looks so comfy. Perfect gift! Now, I have an idea what’s the best gift on Mothers Day.

• April 11, 2017 / 11:23 am

So happy to help Victoria! Seriously I wanted a second pair so I did this second article on them! LOL I love them THAT much!

• April 11, 2017 / 11:22 am

Melissa you and your mother would love them! Most comfortable PJs ever and you can even answer the door in them and not feel embarrassed!

8. April 11, 2017 / 10:37 am

Those look like beautiful PJs. And they do look amazing on you. I will have to check them out, in men’s variety I’m hoping. 🙂

• April 11, 2017 / 11:21 am

Unfortunately David no – just women’s I am sorry. Thank you for the compliment though.

• April 12, 2017 / 12:07 am

I used to do that but these PJs are even more comfy than shorts and a tee!

9. April 11, 2017 / 4:19 pm

I love a nice comfy pair of pjs to snuggle up on the couch and binge watching something good. This sounds like a great mother’s day idea to me!
    Stephanie Pass recently posted…Easy Car Wash & Wax with the KidsMy Profile

10. April 12, 2017 / 12:07 am

I don’t think I”ve ever been gifted pajamas as an adult. I’d love to get ahold of some though!

11. April 12, 2017 / 4:35 am

Wow, I really need a new pair of pajamas and these look so nice! I have never heard of this brand, but it is time for me to try something new!
    sara recently posted…Easter gifts for tweensMy Profile

• April 12, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Sara I am so glad you are considering getting a pair! They are truly SO comfy – for real! I have 2 sets I love them so much and I would not mind a 3rd!

• April 12, 2017 / 12:00 pm

I hope that you consider the Covered Perfectly PJs then because I can tell you for sure they are comfortable, not too hot, not too cold, even Goldilocks would approve.

12. April 12, 2017 / 8:05 am

I am in my PJ’s everyday at home. Nothing beats the comfort of PJ’s. Those PJ’s sound great. I would love to have a pair and one to give mom too.

• April 12, 2017 / 11:59 am

I make myself get dressed MOST days but today I am still in my PJs and you can bet they are from Covered Perfectly. I hope they never stop selling them!