Grab Life By The Coconuts #ROCKWHATYOUGOT OGX

Do you have a favorite shampoo and conditioner?

In the past, I have been one of those people who flip around from one brand to another.

We all have different types of hair, different thicknesses, and needs when it comes to hair care products.

My hair is very thin, baby fine, silky, and prone to becoming oily easily.

It also seriously lacks volume.

Like many women, I do things to my hair that can cause damage.

I have discovered a brand of hair products that I can count on to provide my hair what it needs.

Grab Life By The Coconuts #ROCKWHATYOUGOT

Disclosure:  I have received product and or payment for this article. I however never blog about something I do not believe in and use myself.

Recently I was sent Coconut Miracle Oil shampoo and conditioner to try.

Now let’s admit it, the first thing we do is open the lid and smell it!

It could be the best thing for our hair, and give us locks of a beauty queen, but if it does not smell good, who wants to use it right?

OGX Coconut Miracle Oil collection smells like the hair of an angel.

It’s not just coconut scented either!

It has a beautiful vanilla bean scent, the essence of Tiare flower, and yes, coconut.

The blend is so creative and inviting.

It’s that scent that will waif through the air as you walk by making people turn their heads and wonder where it is coming from.

To me, it smells like an island paradise.

Now with all that said, and yes that is important, it works so well!

It is ultra nourishing, rejuvenating and targets damaged hair.

OGX New Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Collection

The Coconut Miracle Oil Collection repairs the damage that I did to my hair, and the damage the winter weather did to it.

Ladies, it is really difficult for me to grow my hair out due to medications I have to take.

I swear since using the OGX line my hair has been stronger, has had more elasticity, and has grown faster than ever before in my life!

I am so happy to have long beautiful hair again, not just long, but healthy!

Beach Ready Hair

Not that I didn’t like my hair short. Short hair is cute but it is nice to know I can grow it out again.

I am very thankful for having discovered OGX, or for them discovering me, either way, I feel blessed to be using it now.

I do purchase and will continue to buy OGX products personally.

OGX products are sulfate free which means they are safe for color treated hair like my own.

Their products are paraben free.

OGX does not test on animals.

Visit OGX for more FAQ’s

View all of the amazing OGX lines.

Have you tried any of the OGX hair care products before?

I also love their Keratin Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I think so far it is my favorite.

Which if any have you tried or do you want to try?

• April 20, 2017 / 1:54 pm

OGX has a lot of different types too if this is not right for her for any reason. My favorites come in the purple bottles – the Keratin blend.

1. Lynn
    April 20, 2017 / 2:16 pm

I was really interested because my hair is becoming thinner on the ends as I age, looking dry. But I cannot have my hair grow any faster than it does or I’d have to be coloring it every week to keep up.

• April 20, 2017 / 2:33 pm

LOL I understand that too! I think it is just with my hair, the growth is because I am finally using something that is actually GOOD for my hair. My favorite of the OGX line is the one that comes in the purple bottles – a Keratin shampoo and conditioner.

• April 20, 2017 / 2:33 pm

It is wonderful when you find a brand you love! If you want to check out OGX they are also at Walmart.

2. Adaleta
    April 20, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Your hair looks great! I really love coconut oils, it does wonders!

3. April 20, 2017 / 6:05 pm

I love OGX, especially the sulfate free versions! They all smell wonderful and i bet that new coconut one smells heavenly too!
    Jenny recently posted…My Baby Girl is 2 TodayMy Profile

• April 20, 2017 / 6:50 pm

Oh yes most of their line is sulfate free and I love how they let you know right on their site. I have to use the sulfate free since I dye my hair. They really do smell amazing! The new coconut one – yes it surprised me because it has many layers to the aroma – not just coconut. Love it!

• April 20, 2017 / 7:31 pm

They are – you can find them at Walmart if you shop there. They have a really good line. My favorite comes in purple bottles the Keratin line. Really helps my hair be stronger!

4. Ann Bacciaglia
    April 21, 2017 / 8:11 am

The Coconut Miracle Oil Collection sounds perfect for my hair. I have been using the same brand for a few years now and it just does not work as well any more. I will have to pick some up this weekend. to try.

• April 21, 2017 / 2:11 pm

Yes I agree after using the same thing for too long it does seem to stop working. That is why I love that OGX has a lot of different products in their line.

5. Victoria Heckstall
    April 21, 2017 / 9:04 am

It looks good product! I would love to try this asap. I like the fragrance of it.

6. April 21, 2017 / 1:27 pm

Your hair looks great so they’re really working. I’ve been looking for something to help with my hair damage so I’ll check these products out.
    Terri Beavers recently posted…Those Were The DaysMy Profile

• April 21, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Awesome Terri! My favorite that I used the most and saw the best improvement to my hair was with the purple bottles Keratin something.

• April 21, 2017 / 4:34 pm

It truly does! Not just coconut though – it’s like island flowers, vanilla AND coconut it’s dreamy!

7. April 21, 2017 / 7:13 pm

I skip around and use different brands – but I go back to OGX a lot! I received this package as well and LOVE it!

• April 21, 2017 / 7:14 pm

Oh my favorite package was awhile back. The purple bottles – Keratin something or other. LOL I have bought them since just can’t remember the exact name. Although I am LOVING the scent of this one!

8. Emma Spellman
    April 21, 2017 / 10:09 pm

I haven’t found a shampoo my hair likes yet. I haven’t tried this one yet so I will check it out next time I am at the store! My hair takes forever to grow so I hope this will help.

• April 21, 2017 / 10:23 pm

The Keratin Oil line in the purple bottles is what really helped mine!

9. Dana Rodriguez
    April 22, 2017 / 4:50 pm

These sound really nice! I tried the ones in the blue bottle (can’t remember what line it was..maybe argan oil?) Anyway I really like them. I bet these have an amazing scent!

• April 22, 2017 / 7:14 pm

I think it is the Argan Oil of Morocco! The scent is beautiful! Love them!

• April 22, 2017 / 7:13 pm

My daughter swears by it and got me into using it. It truly is an amazing oil!