Fashion Focus: Story Spark When Fashion and Tech Collide

My husband and I are a little bit Geek. We love games, computers, and all things tech. My husband dabbles a bit with graphic design, although he is still learning. I enjoy website design, although I have little time for it. Our biggest claim to our Geek nature would have to be that we met in a game, playing halfway across the country from one another.

When I learned about Story Spark, I knew I had to work with them to show off their fun, stylish, tees.

Story Spark Where Fashion and Tech Collide

Disclosure: Thank you to Story Spark for sponsoring this article. I have received payment and/or product to facilitate this article.

I think Story Spark is cool because they believe in the balance between technology and life. There is nothing more necessary than that! With our faces buried in our cell phones, tablets, games, and laptops we need a reminder now and then to look up! Tech can take over, trust me, after being somewhat addicted to gaming, I have learned.

Story Spark celebrates the life between technology and people. Sure, tech is awesome, I would not want to live without it. Truth be told, though, I spend more time with my computer than people more often than not. In this digital age, most of us utilize a computer in our daily work life. We all know how much time we spend working. As Story Spark says, sometimes tech can make us forget what it means to be human!

With Story Spark fashions, we can bring about the tech human connection with humor and humanity. Story Spark styles help aid in the expression of who we are, with tech flair.

Gifting Story Spark can help bring a real life smile, to a real life person.

Story Spark BETA Tee

The Story Spark BETA tee caught my eye right away. Aren’t we all in BETA mode? I know I still am. Refining and reinventing ourselves as we age, and gain experiences. We are always learning, gaining new methods of thinking, and developing our humanity. Story Spark reminds us to take our time. Our final version need only be released when we are ready.

Men's Fashion Tee by Story Spark

I love the color and shade of this tee in heather gray navy. My husband loved the fit and said it was not too long but long enough. You know guys who are often gaming, or on a computer can tend to grow a bit of a paunch. The arms fit nicely without tugging too. Story Spark tee material is nice and soft. Everyone wants soft material against their skin.

Bar Code Men's Fashion Tee

My guy, like many men, enjoys a nice cold beverage now and then. This Bar Code tee in royal blue is the perfect drinking time style. I can’t wait for him to wear it to a pub sometime, although we rarely visit one. It will be interesting to see who “gets it” and how many need an explanation.

He and I “get it” and have a little inside joke to ourselves if no one else does. I know the techies hanging out there will understand the humor.

Your geek or gamer will too if you gift them this tee! Maybe you are the geek! Don’t worry, Story Spark has women’s tees too. Unfortunately, they do not have Bar Code in women’s. I will have to request them since I enjoy a cold beer sometimes too! I would wear this in the men’s style myself.

Fashion and Tech Tees

In true geek nature, my husband has to inspect the label of his bottle.

Are you thinking of the guys on your Father’s Day gift list who would love Story Spark tees yet? It’s coming up soon! If you are like me you may want to get an order placed. I always forget and leave things like that until last minute.

I think Story Spark tees are a wonderful Father’s Day or any day gift because they are so very unique! Seriously, does your husband or father need another tie?

I know any guy would be happily surprised to receive a gift like this! Show them you truly “get them” by gifting them a Story Spark tee that tells their story!

The Bar Code tee also comes in green.

Yin Yang by Story Spark

I loved the above tee the moment I saw it! Tech and humanity in perfect balance in a harmonious print on the Yin Yang Tech tee.

This tee speaks to our modern duality, again reminding us to live harmoniously. With the way people can behave on social media, this is a nice way to remind people to behave peacefully.

This tee also comes in grey.

Father's Day Gift Ideas from Story Spark

Want more techie news? Check out Story Spark’s Blog!

Share your photos of yourself or loved one wearing Story Spark tees on Instagram and please follow their feed.

I almost forget to mention … they have kids tees too! I do not have any little ones, but if I did I would surely buy them the BORED tee.

Tees not your thing? That’s okay they have accessories and art as well! Check them out, this has to be the most uniqe, intelligent, and fun shop I have seen in a long time.

I just can’t express how cool I feel these tees will make for Father’s Day gifts! It’s almost too bad my husband already has some, but I know he has his eyes on a few more. I can still surprise him!

What do you think of Story Spark? Who came to mind when you saw these unique tees? Let me know in comments, please. I love hearing from you!

• April 3, 2017 / 1:33 pm

I loved that one too! That is one I picked out for him. They have tons of cool styles and they have women’s and kids stuff as well. Thank you for checking it out!

• April 3, 2017 / 1:33 pm

Katie I can tell you for sure they are soft and fit REALLY well. My husband is SUPER picky – I mean stupid picky about how clothes fit. He loves the way these tees feel AND fit. As for shrinking, I can not say because we never put his tees or much of anything other than jeans in the dryer. Again, due to how picky he is. We hang dry them on a rack.
      He does love them though – we spent some good money at Khols the other day on tees and he only ended up liking about half of them, he is taking a few back. Nothing against Khols – we love that place, but again he is super particular!
      These Story Spark tees he says fit perfectly!
      I hope that helps.

• April 3, 2017 / 3:45 pm

Oh yeah I am all about the craft beer too! That bar code tee is awesome. Hope you get him one! They are so soft and fit amazingly well!

• April 3, 2017 / 4:52 pm

Indeed plus they are SUPER soft and comfy! I think they would be awesome gifts for any occasion.

1. Jennifer Van Huss
    April 3, 2017 / 5:16 pm

Those are great t-shirts!! My son would love them. He is a big computer geek and would get suck a kick out of shirts displaying his passion in code!

2. April 3, 2017 / 6:48 pm

It’s so cool that you guys found love through a video game. It’s funny how you can develop these connections online. I remember feeling sad when I stopped playing World of Warcraft because I wouldn’t “see” the people I’d been playing with anymore. It also reminds me of this web series called The Guild that I LOVE.
    Tiffany Hathorn recently posted…The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit (Sale Ends Soon)My Profile

• April 3, 2017 / 6:53 pm

Tiffany – WoW is the game we met in! I felt sad when I quit too and to this day, sometimes, when outside, I swear I see Sliverleaf!! I have to check out this web series!!

3. Rebecca Swenor
    April 4, 2017 / 8:05 am

These are indeed awesome tee shirts. I love the Beta one and I would love to get each of my sons one along with myself. Story Spark I am going to have to check out for sure. Thanks for sharing these awesome tee shirts.

• April 4, 2017 / 12:38 pm

Thank YOU Rebecca for checking them out! So many awesome items on Story Spark for the women and kids too! They would make awesome gifts – very unique.

4. Victoria heckstall
    April 4, 2017 / 9:43 am

All are awesome tees. Many men will like this also. I love this kind of idea and design.

• April 4, 2017 / 12:37 pm

I love them they are so fun and unique! They have women’s and kids tees and accessories too!

• April 4, 2017 / 3:47 pm

So happy to hear that! They have wonderful items for men, women and kids!

5. Jacqui Odell
    April 4, 2017 / 6:20 pm

That’s pretty cool. I would like to say it would be good for my husband but he’s not really into the tech stuff like me. The shirt looks cool, so he may still like it.

• April 4, 2017 / 6:27 pm

Jacqui they have women’s tees and accessories too – as well as kids!

6. Ali Rost
    April 4, 2017 / 9:25 pm

How much fun are these? My hubby brews his own beer so I know exactly which one I should get for him!

• April 4, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Oh what fun! I used to brew beer at home WAY back in the day lol. I do love craft beer! I know which one he needs for sure! What a nice gift it would make for him.

• April 5, 2017 / 12:58 am

Me too Oyinkan! They also have women’s and kids style too. Oh and accessories and wall prints! I love those!

7. April 5, 2017 / 8:35 am

My husband enjoys a nice cold beverage every now and then too especially when he’s mowing and it’s hot. 🙂 That royal blue tee is perfect for him!

• April 5, 2017 / 12:16 pm

Thank you Lyndee for checking out Story Spark! They have some really unique gifts.

8. April 6, 2017 / 5:38 am

I like the thought and creativity that goes into their designs. My guy would totally be amused by these.

• April 6, 2017 / 11:16 am

I agree! They are thoughtful and creative. Thanks for checking them out!

9. victoria heckstall
    April 8, 2017 / 2:54 am

This story really interesting! Great share to everyone. I never heard about story spark.

• April 8, 2017 / 12:51 pm

Their tees are SUPER soft and fit so well. My husband loves them. I need to get myself some!