April Round-Up Come See What You Missed!

I can’t believe I am sitting here writing another round-up already!

Where did the month of March go?

I am excited for April however, the Spring showers have been nice but I am hoping for fewer this coming month.

Too much rain makes taking photos for the blog somewhat challenging!

So, here we go … April’s Round-Up

April Round-Up

The first article is from the Pet Category. Why Routine Is Important To Your Pets.

This was quite a popular article and deserves a boost in the round-up for those who may have missed it.

Why Routine Is Important To Your Pets

This next article I am featuring in the April Round-Up is Understanding Amazon Clothing Size Charts.

This was a surprisingly popular article from the fashion category. I had no idea how many were confused about this and happy to see it explained.

Understanding Amazon Size Charts And Where To Find Them

April was #StressAwarenessMonth so I want to give another shout out to 10 Ways To Reduce Stress.

We all can use these reminders now and then, or learn some new ways to relax. This article was featured in the health category of the blog.

Nature is Healing 10 Ways To Reduce Stress

From the empowerment/enlightenment section here on Fashion Beyond Forty, we had Become A Professional Coach With Coach Training Accelerator.

With many of us looking for new career paths, especially in midlife after having our children leave the nest, this is a wonderful program to consider. We are already coaches, having empowered our kids through their lives. Why not give it a try professionally?

I had to include it in the April Round-Up.

Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Coach-Find Out!

Last I could not do an April Round-Up without including this article, also from the Enlightenment/Empowerment category. 10 Easy Activities In Honor of Earth Day.

Earth day should not be just a day, it should be all year every day of the year.

Please check out this article and learn 1o easy changes or activities you can partake in to save our planet.

10 Easy Changes You Can Make In Honor Of Earth Day

Did you see all of these posts this month? Any articles that you really loved that I have left out?

I would love it if you let me know what you enjoyed from April’s articles and please share on social media.

Thank you!

Please Share

1. Claudia Krusch
    April 28, 2017 / 4:39 pm

This is a great roundup. My pets definitely like to stick to our routine.

2. Ann Bacciaglia
    April 28, 2017 / 4:39 pm

My cats always tell me if I am late with their dinner. Pets like their routines so they know what to expect.

3. April 29, 2017 / 5:31 am

I don’t have a favorite post, you always draw me in with each and every one. I can’t believe how fast April flew by.
    Terri Beavers recently posted…Healthy Is The New SexyMy Profile

• April 30, 2017 / 2:55 pm

Yeah weekends can be the hardest to stay on track with for sure. We have that issue as well as shift changes in my husband’s work!

4. April 29, 2017 / 9:42 pm

This month flew by so quickly. It seems like yesterday that we were busy moving in New Years weekend (aka ringing in the New Year).

Stress is a silent killer that can cause way to many health problems if you don’t control it.
    uprunforlife recently posted…How to Break-Up with Your Negative Thought PatternsMy Profile

5. April 30, 2017 / 6:38 am

It seems like time goes by faster now that I am older! April is over tomorrow and time marches on. What a great month of important information you had.
    sara recently posted…Unique Mother’s Day Gift IdeasMy Profile

6. April 30, 2017 / 5:06 pm

what a great round up! I find them all to be interesting reads and important reads for the matter! I would like to be a fitness coach again, I was about 15 years ago! I really love when bloggers right about saving the earth and ways to help our planet (we have to get more people to care and take action!)
    Eloise recently posted…What Is Your Subconscious Telling You? (Quiz, Based On Science!)My Profile

• April 30, 2017 / 7:26 pm

Thank you so much. I think it is important among all the fun posts about fashion and such to include enlightenment and education as well.
      The coaching program sure could bring you back into the coaching fold after 15 years of having a break. Your talents are always with you but now you could bring it to a whole new level!

7. May 1, 2017 / 6:47 am

I know, right? Where did April go? I didn’t know April is Stress Awareness Month. Missed that post of yours. Thanks for the round-up! Going to make mine today too. 🙂
    Lynndee recently posted…Cinco de Mayo RecipesMy Profile

8. Gabriel
    May 1, 2017 / 11:07 am

Crazy how the snowball just seems to keep rolling faster and faster as the years go by, the time flies faster.

9. May 1, 2017 / 1:32 pm

I’ll have to go back and read the pet routine one. I like to think that my dog knows our routine pretty well.. We also have chickens, but they are still kinda new and haven’t quite learned it yet.
    Aduke @ Aduke Schulist recently posted…Laundry Room Reveal – DIY MakeoverMy Profile

10. Natalie z
    May 2, 2017 / 12:33 pm

Looks like I have missed a lot! I am going to check out the pet routine for suggestions to help us with our picky older cat.

• May 2, 2017 / 1:03 pm

I hope that the article helps! Older cats can need a strong routine for sure. Thank you for checking it out!

11. May 2, 2017 / 2:28 pm

Wow this is such a great idea. It gives your readers a chance to catch up with everything happening on your blog. Definitely checking out your pet tips.

• May 2, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Thank you! I do not post everything from the month but I pick out a few here and there.

12. May 4, 2017 / 1:30 pm

I feel like this year is just flying by! My third baby is due on the 12th of June, I cannot believe it. Thanks, I need to catch up on a few posts.