Wordless Wednesday Preparing For Spring

Welcome to my Wordless Wednesday. Here I feature my past weekend and preparing for Spring!

Enjoy!

Green-man Plaque Wordless Wednesday

The Wise One Sees All – Protector of Wildlife and our Home

Brand new birdbath! Wordless Wednesday

New Birdbath. The squirrels use it too. Our old one literally crumbled apart!

DIY Wind Chimes Wordless Wednesday

My husband made this wind chime for me. We saved a lot of money through DIY

How was your weekend? Are you preparing for Spring? What do you think of our new decor?

I would love to hear from you in the comments.

• March 22, 2017 / 2:43 pm

Oh wow! Well, we are still getting snow here and there. It’s Kansas so the weather is constantly changing BUT we still can see the grass today. I sure hope your weather gets sunnier soon!

1. March 22, 2017 / 4:34 pm

I love all the lawn decorations! It looks like you are well on your way to getting your yard all set for spring!

2. March 22, 2017 / 5:33 pm

I LOVE The Green Man you have on the tree. Many wonderful Celtic stories surrounding him that are from my heritage. Hubby did a good job on the windchime

• March 22, 2017 / 10:22 pm

Oh I would love to hear the stories! Maybe you should blog about it. Thank you about the chime – my hubby is quite proud of himself. It was really sweet of him to do since I refused to spend the money on a similar one. They are not cheap lol

3. Ann Bacciaglia
    March 22, 2017 / 6:23 pm

I am so excited for the warmer weather. I love to get outside and work in the garden. I need a new birdbath this year.

• March 22, 2017 / 10:21 pm

The birdbath was was less expensive than I thought. Not that I loved having to buy a new one for my own error in not bringing the old one in BUT this new one cost 40 bucks. Not TOO bad. I did not know you have to bring them in every year from the outside. I guess because they are not concrete they can’t handle the cold! Lesson learned.

4. Claudia Krusch
    March 22, 2017 / 6:24 pm

These lawn decorations are totally my style. I would love to get some new decorations for this summer.

• March 22, 2017 / 10:20 pm

Thank you! That green man was 15.99 at the hardware store. I was shocked it was not more. I HAD to get him!

• March 22, 2017 / 10:19 pm

It really is nice to save. I priced similar sized chimes and they started at about 75 and went up from there. My hubby enjoyed making it.

• March 23, 2017 / 12:03 pm

Thank you! My husband did a good job his first try. He is going to perfect them and might start selling them. They can be made MUCH cheaper than buying them pre-made!

• March 23, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thank you Melissa! I was surprised that the birdbath did not cost more than it did! Ours was around 45 – I expected them to be a lot more!

5. Kathy
    March 23, 2017 / 10:04 am

I love all your photos. They’re so nice! I’m looking forward to spring. It’s still cold here where I live.

• March 23, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thank you Kathy! It is going back and forth between a lovely day and a dreary one here still. I am ready for consistency lol!

6. March 23, 2017 / 2:06 pm

I love all of your Spring outdoor accessories. You have inspired me to pick up a few new things for my pool deck. I am so ready for warmer weather.

• March 23, 2017 / 3:13 pm

Oh I love it when one of my posts inspires someone. Thank you for that! I am ready for the weather to STAY warm lol.

• March 23, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Me too! There is usually a lot of clean up around here with our high winds we lose a lot of branches but it is good exercise for us AND we love to make our yard look pretty. Thank you for the compliment on the chimes! I will tell my husband – he is proud of them.

• March 25, 2017 / 1:03 pm

Thank you! I will tell him you said so. I had fun picking out the birdbath. It was not the exact one I wanted but I love it. The one I wanted, because I liked the looks of it, had too small of a bowl on top. I would have had to fill it many times a day lol. End result birdies and squirrels have water 🙂

7. Dana Rodriguez
    March 27, 2017 / 11:10 am

Love your decor. Especially the leaf man1 I have one tattooed on my back 🙂

8. March 29, 2017 / 5:23 pm

We still have snow and more coming! I so want spring. You have great taste. I love your bird bath and the wise one. Your husband did a great job! That is so awesome. I love wind chimes.
    Rhonda Martin recently posted…Hummingbird Feeder SanctuaryMy Profile

• April 1, 2017 / 1:01 pm

Thank you so much. Yes he sure does nice things for me. Not “traditionally” romantic but I think we need to expand our idea of what romance is. I love it when he does things like this. I hope your Spring is beautiful Tracy!