What I Am Wearing Today #26 Discount Clothing

It seems like forever since I wrote a What I Am Wearing Today article.

My last one was in February so I guess it was not that long ago.

Today I decided it was a good time to write another. I wanted to feature this outfit because most everything I am wearing today was purchased on discount.

What I Am Wearing Today #26 Discount Clothing

I love fashion, I love great deals even more! So discount shopping is one of my favorite things to do.

The only thing I am wearing that was not a “deal” or on discount is the top. This top was from a subscription box last year. It is by French Connection. I kept this article of clothing because of the gorgeous coral color.

Coral is a color I do not wear often enough. It is a perfect color for Spring and Summer.

Discount Clothing

My jeans are from Gap. I remember grabbing this from the clearance rack a year or more ago. I love shopping Gap’s clearance!

I am always finding great deals. These jeans cost me $7.00. Talk about a great discount right?!

I love the way Gap jeans fit. Gap jeans fit great if you have some curve. The rise of their jeans is always comfortable as well. Most of their jeans tend to be a mid rise which I prefer.

OOTD

My cardigan is by Sparrow but I bought it through Thredup.

Thredup is a neat site but they seem to have made some changes recently that I am not in love with. It is a place you can shop for gently used clothing or trade in your own gently worn items. You really do not get much for your clothing but they have really good deals on what they are selling so I guess it equals out.

The clothing is all name brand fashions but you get them at discount prices.

I do like that whatever you send in, that they do not resell, they donate.

Cute Discount Clothing

My boots are by Godiva. I snagged these on Groupon for $10.00!

Keep your eye on Groupon ladies because seriously, you can get the best deals!

Both my boots and bag are vegan and cruelty-free.

The bag is from James&Co.

James&Co. Vegan Leather Elephant Bag

I receive so many compliments when I carry this bag. The colors are so vivid and the print is festive.

I also love how many colors are in the print because I can match it with so many outfits.

It makes for a great shopping day bag, or errand running bag because there is room for everything. You could even fit a notebook or small laptop in it.

Spring Outfit Ideas

Loving the bag? You can purchase it for around $32.50 depending on where you live. It ships from Australia so the shipping fee nearly equals the low cost of the bag itself. I would say for how cute this bag is, it is still totally worth it!

The base price of the bag is what I would consider a discount for sure, it is the shipping that will get you.

Cute Colorful Outfit Cheap

Total cost for this look is $71.50 less the jewelry which I got on Amazon cheap as well.

Granted $71.50 is nothing to sneeze at but for a full outfit, it is not half bad. Especially when you can wear these $7.00 jeans with anything!

I have seen a pair of jeans alone cost more than that!

What do you think of this discount look? What is your favorite item?

Let me know in the comments. I always love to hear what others like, or do not like.

Please Share

• March 27, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Thank you SO much! I need to get more vibrant colors in my wardrobe for Spring and Summer.

1. March 27, 2017 / 8:17 pm

oh I’m so with you – I LOVE A DEAL! Especially when it comes to clothes! You look fantastic – outfit is amazing.

• March 27, 2017 / 11:16 pm

Thank you so much! That is very kind of you. Comfort is a necessity for my style.

• March 28, 2017 / 12:21 pm

It is such a fun color! This deeper coral pink works great for my skin tone but lighter pinks tend to wash me out.

2. Victoria heckstall
    March 28, 2017 / 5:12 am

Awesome outfit! The male of the species would love to believe their efforts at dressing to impress don’t go unnoticed.

3. Chasity L Boatman
    March 28, 2017 / 7:01 am

You look great in coral! I get most of my clothes from resale shops because of the expense. Plus, there are always really great finds.

4. March 28, 2017 / 8:57 am

That bag is catching my attention. So bright and colorful just in time for Spring.

• March 28, 2017 / 12:15 pm

It is the perfect Spring bag! I love it. I get so many compliments when I carry it.

5. March 28, 2017 / 9:00 am

Most of my clothes I buy discounted too. I love finding a good bargain. Lovely outfit!

6. Natalie
    March 28, 2017 / 10:28 am

Great spring outfit! I am a fan of shopping on a budget. I always forget Amazon sells clothes too.

• March 28, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Yup and really I have had good luck buying clothes via Amazon. You have to be sure to check the listing for the size info in the written part or see if they uploaded a photo sizing chart. That is the trick because if you just use the drop down sizer it will be utterly confusing. Amazon does not let clothing sellers list their sizes out in the drop down the way they want to from what I understand.

7. Kathy
    March 28, 2017 / 11:11 am

I love the outfit! It looks great all together. That’s actually a great price considering that’s for everything!

• March 28, 2017 / 12:12 pm

I agree because the boots alone would have been around that entire price. Thank you so much Kathy!

8. Cat
    March 28, 2017 / 11:35 am

That bag is very very cute! You are rocking that whole outfit, too!

9. March 28, 2017 / 12:03 pm

I would love to score some $7.00 jeans. Since I have lost weight, my pants are too big and I have held off on buying some new ones until I loose a bit more. I just don’t want to buy a pair and then end up needing another size quickly.
    uprunforlife recently posted…Top 4 Ways Parents Can Help Prevent Childhood ObesityMy Profile

• March 28, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I felt that way for a long time after loosing weight but then I got so sick for pulling up my jeans or having to tightly belt them. I figured buying a couple pair of discount jeans was better than dealing with that. Then I realized that these discount jeans are not all that bad!

• March 28, 2017 / 2:54 pm

Thank you so much! The coral and brighter pinks work well with my skin tone. Lighter shades wash me out.

10. adriana
    March 28, 2017 / 12:56 pm

Gap is always one of my go-tos for jeans! I love them too. They last a long time and look great on!

• March 28, 2017 / 2:54 pm

They do last a long time! My Gap jeans outlast brands I paid more for sadly!

11. March 28, 2017 / 3:42 pm

I love this outfit, so cute. I love finding style at a discount so much more fun. It looks great on you. My favorite is the cardigan, adorable.

• March 28, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Thank you so much! I love all the Sparrow fashions. I want to find more on discount as they are rather expensive full price.

12. Jennifer Van Huss
    March 28, 2017 / 3:45 pm

That is a fabulous outfit! Very springy!! I love the colours and the boots! Fabulous!

13. March 28, 2017 / 6:02 pm

Thredup is such a neat spot to shop for clothes. I only buy discounted clothes because it seems silly otherwise!

• March 28, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Right! I agree. Unless for some really important function I buy on discount and even then I TRY to.

• March 28, 2017 / 7:42 pm

I agree! I try not to as well unless for a VERY special occasion! Even then I try not to.

• March 28, 2017 / 7:41 pm

Thank you! I am loving that bag the more I use it! It is so fun for Spring and Summer.

14. March 28, 2017 / 9:17 pm

what a great look for such a great cost! I always shop in the clearance spot, the clothes you find are really cute! you look super comfortable and nice, that pink color shirt is a great color on you! I’d wear that outfit : )
    Eloise recently posted…The Best Way To Self Reflect (The Interview)My Profile

• March 28, 2017 / 9:44 pm

Thank you SO much Eloise! I always go to the clearance first and usually do not need to shop elsewhere. Love great deals and comfy clothing.

15. March 29, 2017 / 1:48 pm

This is such a cute and simple outfit! I am all for casual and comfy and this is perfect for that look.

• March 30, 2017 / 5:54 pm

Thank you SO MUCH! I am really happy with how it turned out. Oh yes good ol tee and jeans! Nothing better!

16. March 31, 2017 / 2:50 am

I love your practicality! Women love discount prices always. I can say that you are smart for being able to catch up on good deals.

• April 8, 2017 / 12:47 pm

Thank you Aduke. My favorite jeans are Kut from the Kloth and Just Black brands. I usually find comfy jeans at the Gap or Khols as well but I really love Just Black (SUPER COMFY!) or Kut jeans. I need to get another pair since I have worn mine out!