March Round-Up What You May Have Missed

At the end of every month, I like to round up a few articles that may have flew under the radar.

It happens sometimes because other things take center stage. Giveaways can make this happen. Other times it may be a holiday article, or something of a time sensitive nature that needs more promoting than other articles.

Sometimes I just use the Round Up as a means to highlight one of my favorites.

March Round-Up

This month’s round-up articles include:

My Orchard Mile Wishlist

If you didn’t see this article before you will want to check it out! Orchard mile has a multitude of gorgeous designer fashion choices!

Orchard Mile Style Round-Up

Pet Poison Prevention week is over but it is never too late to learn more about how to take good care of our pets.

Pet Poison Prevention Round-Up

Looking for some ways to decompress? I know I need time to relax and unwind often. Get some great ideas right here.

Decompress Right Now Round-Up

Speaking of decompressing, essential oils can help! In this article, we discuss the top 5 essential oils everyone needs in their home.

5 Essential Oils You Must Have Round-Up

If you are looking for a great movie to watch this weekend check out my 5 movie picks with a fashion flair!

5 Movie Picks With Fashion Flair Round-Up

If you are totally bored over the weekend, why not read a little more about your friendly blogger, me.

20 Things About Me Round-Up

I hope you enjoyed the round-up. Perhaps you discovered an article or two you had missed this month.

Maybe you can revisit a favorite.

Did I leave any of your favorites out?

Let me know in the comments what your favorite articles from March were. I love hearing what you enjoy so I can focus more content on that area.

• March 31, 2017 / 1:55 pm

I am so happy to hear that you love them! I know I miss a lot from my favorite bloggers – there is only so much time to keep up. Thank you for checking out the round up!

• March 31, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Oh I am so glad you saw that one from the round-up! It is especially important! Thank you for checking out the round-up!

1. Claudia Krusch
    March 31, 2017 / 7:33 pm

This is a great roundup. I have been using essential oils a lot more lately. They smell so amazing and have so many great uses.

• March 31, 2017 / 8:21 pm

Aren’t they wonderful! I love essential oils so much! Thanks for checking out my round up! I am glad you found an article that resonated with you.

2. Adaleta
    April 1, 2017 / 2:28 pm

You have really had amazing posts in march! I love them all!

• April 1, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Melissa there are more than I even knew about! Today while shopping for various things at the hardware store I decided to check out some shrubs. I saw one that I fell IN LOVE with it had all these weeping willow like branches with tiny little flower buds. Each bud had tons of petals. I decided to Google it and found that if an animal ingests even a few small petals can kill them. UGGG there went my dream of putting them all along the side of my house! I mean I know animals probably would not intentionally go up to the shrub and eat the petals but with them being so many, and so light, the wind could blow them into food bowls or anywhere. I am still on the hunt for animal friendly plants, shrubs, and flowers!
      More research I will do.

3. Ali Rost
    April 1, 2017 / 6:52 pm

What a wonderful round-up of posts from March. I’m always appreciative when bloggers create these. That way we don’t miss any of their great content. I especially appreciated the post about Pet Poison prevention. With six of our own .. we’ll do anything we can to keep them all healthy and happy!

• April 1, 2017 / 6:54 pm

Thank you Ali I am so glad to hear you enjoy round-up posts! Yes, when researching that Poison Prevention article my head was spinning! I could have written a BOOK on it there were SO MANY things that can harm our pets!
      Now I am afraid to plant anything so I am going to follow up soon with an article on what plants, shrubs etc are NOT poisonous! First, I have to find them!

4. Jennifer G
    April 2, 2017 / 12:53 pm

The pet poison prevention post is so important. Great round up thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful posts.

• April 2, 2017 / 2:15 pm

Thank you for checking it out Jennifer! Indeed pet poison prevention is a serious deal. I am still learning more each day on it.

5. April 2, 2017 / 6:50 pm

I started dabbling with essential oils more the last 6 months. I mostly diffuse them but I am about to try a few to help fight joint inflammation. My physical therapist brought them up and she said the brand that I bought is fine for using on my skin but I should test a small amount for sensitivity. Or to be safe put them in coconut oil.
    uprunforlife recently posted…Smart Food Choices – The Right Way To Use Low Carb DietMy Profile

• April 2, 2017 / 7:37 pm

Indeed always test a small area. Most EO’s should be blended with a carrier oil. Coconut is excellent for that! Some oils, many of them are harmless directly on the skin. Better safe than sorry though. I am so glad you are venturing out into trying them for inflammation! They sure help me!

6. April 2, 2017 / 10:05 pm

I love the monthly round-ups! I’ll definitely have to check out the post regarding essential oils. 🙂

7. karlyn cruz
    April 3, 2017 / 9:18 am

the 20 things about you sounds interesting, gonna check it out!

8. Victorial Heckstall
    April 3, 2017 / 9:51 am

im interested to visit the movie picks! gonna check it outt!

• April 3, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Thank you that is so kind of you to say! I know how busy we all are and we do not usually have time during the week to read everything we may want to. That is why I love the round-ups as well. It puts a few choice articles out there for quick reference. I really appreciate that you checked this out!

• April 5, 2017 / 3:16 pm

Those are two of my favorites! You will love the peppermint and eucalyptus too!

• April 5, 2017 / 10:48 pm

Indeed pets are family and we need to protect them. Thanks for reading and commenting!