Not All Cotton Rounds Are Created Equal

I honestly never thought I would be writing about something as basic as cotton rounds. Having purchased the same rounds as long as I can remember, I never questioned the quality, benefits, or longevity of use of them. When I got my hands on the superior Anna Lisa cotton rounds by Luxurious Cotton I was blown away!

Cotton Rounds

First of all, I had no idea that cotton rounds with things like argan oil or aloe vera added into them even existed. Nor did I know that there was such a thing as bamboo rounds.

Superior Cotton Rounds by Anna Lisa

Please Pin Me

When you consider the benefits to the skin that aloe vera and argan oil provide it makes sense to have them in the rounds that you use on your skin every day.

Super Large Cotton Rounds For Skincare

It’s not just the precious essential oil additives that have me wooing over Anna Lisa Cotton Rounds, however, but the size of them is amazing!

Large Sized Cotton Rounds

One pad literally covers my entire cheek!

Before, when using my regular cotton pads for cleansing my skin, or applying makeup, I went through up to three pads per skin cleaning, or makeup application. With the Anna Lisa Cotton Rounds, I can use the same pad the entire time.

I tested just how many times I could use one pad for my skin care regimen and discovered that I could apply cleanser, clean my face, and rinse the pad out four times before the pad started to get thin in the middle.

It felt so pampering. These pads are truly spa quality.

Spa Quality Cotton Rounds

I love them so much I just had to share with you.

The pads are a little more pricey than my old cotton pads, but the price is well worth it. While I did not get these for free nor am I being paid to publish this article, I do love passing great beauty tips on to my readers and this is one of the best I have come across in a while! I am truly excited about them.

By the time we hit midlife we get stuck in our ways, only because we become used to our regular patterns, and purchasing decisions. I am glad I discovered Anna Lisa Cotton Rounds because I go through far few pads when taking off nail polish now too!

Cotton Rounds For Nail Care

While they may cost more than my old cotton rounds, the price more than validates itself with how long one pad lasts. I have used the same pad to remove eye makeup for two days before tossing it out simply because I did not want the pad storing up bacteria, but the pad itself was still in top form and could have been used for up to a week. Granted I do not wear tons of eye makeup, but even taking off mascara alone with my old pads I had to use three or four at a time. I am actually saving money by spending more for better quality.

I have tried three versions of the Anna Lisa Pads. My favorite is the argan oil version.

Argan Oil

Made with pure Argan Oil, known as liquid gold because of the wonderful antioxidant properties. 100% pure cotton pads that are lint free, do not fleece and each pad is individually stitched. I believe is what makes them so durable.

Better yet all Anna Lisa cotton rounds are chemical-free, environmentally friendly because they are biodegradable and they are hypoallergenic.

The Aloe Vera pads are lovely too because aloe vera helps promote strong, healthy skin and has great healing properties. This is nice since my husband and I both experience rosacea, psoriasis, and other skin issues.

Aloe Vera

The Anna Lisa Bamboo Rounds are my favorite for doing nails. These do tend to shed but have excellent exfoliating properties for my rough cuticles.

Bamboo

Give them a try and let me know what you think about them! Visit Luxurious Cotton and find all of the Anna Lisa Cotton Rounds.

1. February 24, 2017 / 9:44 pm

maybe they seem so simple but they are more complex that we thought. each of them have their own texture and of course are used for different things. oh and the prices matters in this things.

• February 24, 2017 / 9:56 pm

Exactly and I never thought of it that way until I tried great ones!

2. Laurie Albanos
    February 24, 2017 / 10:11 pm

I love argan oil but I’ve only used it on my hair. I’ve never tried it on my skin. I’ll have to check these out. thanks!

• February 24, 2017 / 10:13 pm

Oh Laurie I promise it works great on the skin too! While I just learned of these cotton rounds I have used Argan oil on my skin for awhile and love it. Give it a try 🙂

3. February 24, 2017 / 10:48 pm

Bamboo is an amazing material. We use clothes, pillows and sheets made of it. I’ve never thought of trying cotton rounds. I love this idea. I have super sensitive skin. I have to take extra care of my face. This might be a good option for me.

• February 24, 2017 / 10:50 pm

I never even knew there WERE bamboo rounds! Now I will say the bamboo rounds do shed a little – where the argan and aloe do not but I think that is just the nature of the bamboo. It is not terrible but if your skin is sensitive to other cotton type rounds I would absolutely give them a try. I would give them a try anyway as I think the texture of them gets more dead cells off, and more makeup off.

4. February 24, 2017 / 11:01 pm

I don’t use cotton rounds, but then again, I can’t remember the last time I wore makeup. I wonder if these cotton rounds paired with a facial cleanser might work better for washing my face after I finish at the gym? I’d like to try the argan oil cotton rounds and see what that does for my skin. I’ve used argan oil on my hair and love it.
    Kelly recently posted…Cyndi Pilcher – Author InterviewMy Profile

• February 24, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Kelly I PROMISE you they will work better. I used ONE cotton round for an entire face cleansing treatment (wearing makeup). I rung that one pad out FOUR times before it started to get thin in the middle. There is a slight texture to one side of the pad which helps get off dead skin cells. Argan oil is great for the skin too just like hair. I swear by these. They are more expensive but I was going through my regular cotton pads like crazy!

5. Tami Qualls
    February 25, 2017 / 10:15 am

Wow, I didn’t know this either. I am going to try the argan oil vesrion.

6. February 25, 2017 / 11:18 am

Are you for real that they make the cotton rounds with argan oil Miss Fashionista? That is really good to know because when it comes to skin, that means you are giving it a lot of thought to get something that will protect it even better. Thanks for sharing this info. I tend to find that my skin only gets sensitive when I wear makeup which is every now ant hen when I am singing.; but not for every musical engagement either.

• February 25, 2017 / 1:35 pm

Exactly!! And the fact that each round lasts so long is awesome too! Glad you liked the info Miss Music 🙂

7. February 26, 2017 / 4:53 am

These are amazing – so much more luxurious than the ones I use everyday. And when you’re using them on your face all the time it makes sense to get something with nourishing ingredients in it!

• February 26, 2017 / 2:10 pm

Exactly! I also love how durable they are. Thanks for checking them out Emma!

8. February 26, 2017 / 5:48 pm

It’s so true. Even the most basic of the products if made with high quality raw material can make a huge difference.

• February 26, 2017 / 6:07 pm

Indeed I like the way you put it. Nothing is going to be quality in the end result if not started with high quality from the get go! Thank you!

9. katrina gehman
    February 26, 2017 / 8:36 pm

love aloe vera! it’s great for so many things. we use it non stop in my house.

10. February 27, 2017 / 8:26 am

I have been reading a lot about Argan Oil lately and just how powerful it is. I had no clue that you could purchase cotton rounds with it already on them! While it may sound small, that is one less step and one less product to purchase! I’m in!

• February 27, 2017 / 2:50 pm

Exactly!! While these cotton rounds do cost more – they last a LONG time and with the added skin conditioner it saves money both ways! Good point!